Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 (18674 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
foyeks2001:

@OP
omo ale nikan lo n ma fowo osi juwe ile baba re

[b]over my dead body wld dat happened, will non-yoruba be elected as civilian governor in any of southwestern states[/b]
y cant u just try to vie for any political post in Kano, whether u will not be burnt

oro rirun

EKO ONI BAJE O

Over your dead body? Go and jump into the atlantic ocean from third mainland bridge. The road is free now.  It's a free world you know.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Bukittes(f): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omo ale ni bobo yi se! mo jo Tawa tani iwo jo? ODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by googles: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche_:

I could care less what you think. I am making my opinion known. Now run along little girl, go back to the Romance Section where you belong and let the adults talk.

undecided undecided undecided

Why don't you just bend over and suck yourself into oblivion. . . you won't be missed around these parts trust me
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
tissot84:

Dangote should run for wat

i think u need to go to the east eg IMO and others, as a Yoruba man try to open a big market among the Ibo men and see aw u would be treated

or

go to the north, as an Ibo man try to lead them in the mosque as an Imam and see aw u would be treated

u Na don see Yoruba's as mogu Abbi.

y Lagos y not IMO or Kano.

Ole
we can see Wat kwara peeps did to themselves

BACK OFF FROM LAGOS AND TRY THE EAST OR NORTH . THE QUESTION AGAIN IS Y LAGOS

Lagos was the former capital. That's why.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Bukittes:

Omo ale ni bobo yi se! mo jo Tawa tani iwo jo? ODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abeg no just talk 2 mr know nothing broda ode loun mo jare
im papa suppose go do DNA test on the poor guy
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
@OP
omo ale nikan lo n ma fowo osi juwe ile baba re

over my dead body wld dat happened, will non-yoruba be elected as civilian governor in any of southwestern states
y cant u just try to vie for any political post in Kano, whether u will not be burnt

oro rirun

Is Tinubu a lagosian, how come Lagosians kept quite when a man from Iragbeji Oshun state became a Governor in the state and not only that he is still controlling
The present Governor like a robot.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by tyson55(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Why are you people responding to the not-so-smart person. Everyone wants to spoil their state but want to come from all sorts of bushes to rule lagos, when their own house is not in order. I wonder how they will achieve this. You cannot dare try to rule your own people, then you want to try your luck with other's. So lagosian's have finished in the state for a Kano man to come and rule us. Because he got opportunity to be who he is from us? Is that even the true story? He should first atteempt to give his people that great governance first. I know your just a sychopant and hope they can draft you for something small politically. Please Yoruba's may be open minded but we are not silly as to sell our inheritance for sugar. See what is happening in PDP? Even their money cannot entice us. Besides your benefactor is slowly trying to destroy lives and businesses in Lagos by taking their lights to run his industries. Is that who we want? A deep seated corruption train that bribes himself into monopoly. If he was such a great politician, then he shouldn't be afraid of a little competition. This just goes to show the kind of politician he will be. Mr. I too know, find another job. Not in your great x 4 grand children's lifetime.lmao

@Tewmuch - I concure!
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
googles:

undecided undecided undecided

Why don't you just bend over and suck yourself into oblivion. . . you won't be missed around these parts trust me

grin grin grin

Look who is getting feisty now. You used to be so meek. Well carry on with your nonsense.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
Lagos is for all Nigerians. Not just Yorubas. One Nigeria!
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by googles: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche_:

grin grin grin

Look who is getting feisty now. You used to be so meek. Well carry on with your nonsense.

Well you are getting on my already sore nerves,young man

just sod off abeg  angry angry
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
KnowAll:

Is Tinubu a lagosian, how come Lagosians kept quite when a man from Iragbeji Oshun state became a Governor in the state and not only that he is still controlling

i said non-yoruba Broda Ode Mr No Nothing
but he's yoruba even if he's not from Lagos State
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by TewMuch: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
KnowAll:

Do you know who his mother is? Whether adopted or not, she is a Tinubu. Are you a Lagosian? Are you a Tinunbu? Abeg go sit down with that nonsense. All the way to Hausa loun loun. We have not gone round all the Yoruba villages and town yet we should run to kano or enugu for governor. you dey craze
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by tissot84: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
@afam4eva

that is no excuse
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
foyeks2001:

i said non-yoruba Broda Ode Mr No Nothing
but he's yoruba even if he's not from Lagos State

Is it in the constitution?
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
googles:

Well you are getting on my already sore nerves,young man

just sod off abeg  angry angry

Just smoke some Igbo and everything will be alright.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
As we can all see, Yorubas are showing themselves to be the real tribalist.

Even Hausa man is not welcomed.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by T9ksy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
foyeks2001:

@Bukkites
oye ki Baba knowall lo wa di ibi ti iya ti gbe oyun wa

@Mr Know nothing
ti o ba ta ara ile lopo tan, oni ri won ra ni toro

@ bolded,

abi ojare. I endorse that message.
listen to him. . . . . . "overbearing attitude of yorubas" . . . . . . . .  in yorubaland!
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by tissot84: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche

at least u have alaba in lagos

guy show us any yoruba market in the east
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by googles: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche_:

Just smoke some Igbo and everything will be alright.

To think I liked you at some point. . . I must av bumped my head really hard then

you are so un-likable ! nonsense boi
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Is it in the constitution?

wont I killed if I dare try that in Anambra? huh
is not your fault though if not for that Broda Ode Mr No Nothing vomiting rubbish
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
tissot84:

EzeUche

at least u have alaba in lagos

guy show us any yoruba market in the east

Maybe if your people learn to live in other people's land, then you all will have markets.

Yoruba do not travel. Igbos and Hausa do, because we are business people.

Or you afraid to come to the East. grin
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by heilige(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
poster, if u feel dangote should congest then it should be in kano.
if u use wealth as a yard stick, then otedola a lagosian should contest.

i from ogun state by name, born and breed in mushin cannot even contest
for Local government cos my name betrays my origin. now u mention dangote for
lagos. i laugh now
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
Do you know who his mother is? Whether adopted or not, she is a Tinubu. Are you a Lagosian? Are you a Tinunbu? Abeg go sit down with that nonsense. All the way to Hausa loun loun. We have not gone round all the Yoruba villages and town yet we should run to kano or enugu for governor. you dey craze

Hausas/Nupe has always been an integral part of the cosmopolitan population of Lagos. If those early settlers can be accepted as lagosian why not the modern settlers.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by tissot84: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche

that is a big lie

u can not accommodate other people in the east like we have accommodated u in the west

so wat are u saying
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
heilige:

poster, if u feel dangote should congest then it should be in kano.
if u use wealth as a yard stick, then otedola a lagosian should contest.

i from ogun state by name, born and breed in mushin cannot even contest
for Local government cos my name betrays my origin. now u mention dangote for
lagos. i laugh now

You can contest as long as you're a lagos state citizen. By the way what's your name and is it peculiar to Ogun people?
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche_:

Maybe if your people learn to live in other people's land, then you all will have markets.

Yoruba do not travel. Igbos and Hausa do, because we are business people.

Or you afraid to come to the East.  grin

so that now gave u guys the gut and effrontery to start agitating for governorship post in Lagos rite

@Mr No Nothing
u see ur life now, omo osan ti n ko ponpon ba iya e nie
Olori ede
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
tissot84:

EzeUche

that is a big lie

u can not accommodate other people in the east like we have accommodated u in the west

so wat are u saying

Hausa are treated well in the East. Just go to Abia and see the local Hausa community.

The small amount of Yorubas that are in the East are treated fairly as well. Just go to Port Harcourt.

We are very accommodating.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
Even Zik was given power in the Western Region. I am pretty sure you Yorubas can deal with Dangote being in control of Lagos State. grin

One Nigeria!
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by tissot84: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche

PH is not east becos they dnt count themsel as one

talk about imo and abia
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
@EzeUche
u guys that are even hostile and even true love doesnt exist amongst u, will now allow a total stranger to come and govern u rite,
shior
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
so that now gave u guys the gut and effrontery to start agitating for governorship post in Lagos rite

@Mr No Nothing
u see your life now, omo osan ti n ko ponpon ba iya e nie
Olori ede

There are so many lazy Yoruba’s on this thread, no be na papa develop Lagos, Lagos was develop by the FG. How come only Yoruba’s want to claim it. It does not make sense.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by TewMuch: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
KnowAll:

Hausas/Nupe has always been an integral part of the cosmopolitan population of Lagos. If those early settlers can be accepted as lagosian why not the modern settlers.

Have you ever seen any of them become governor? Then an off shoot first generation from Kano. You must be crazy. Abi kano has seized to exist? Gather meeting with all your brother's and tell them that NA LIE, LAI LAI it can never happen. Forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu / Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / PIB: Saraki Protests As Kachikwu, Adeosun Shun Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.