Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices (6362 Views)

Drip Irrigation For Plantain Farm Per Acre. REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY! / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2022
Drip Irrigation with 30cm spacing, 1mm thickness and its drips from both sides,it comes in 400meters rolls.
All necessary Accessories and Fittings are also Available...Take off Connectors, End Caps,Joiners,Tee,Elbows etc
Also available are blanck rolls of 1.4mm thickness for external Adjustable Drippers and accessories.All products are European grade.
Quality doesn't come cheap.
Call or send an sms for further Enquiries
to 08122131188

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:07am On May 23, 2022
Our products and accessories are high quality and they will serve a very long time
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by raregem2021: 9:24pm On May 23, 2022
QTCL:
Drip Irrigation with 30cm spacing, 1mm thickness and its drips from both sides,it comes in 400meters rolls.
All necessary Accessories and Fittings are also Available...Take off Connectors, End Caps,Joiners,Tee,Elbows etc
Also available are blanck rolls of 1.4mm thickness for external Adjustable Drippers and accessories.All products are European grade.
to 08122131188
How much is a roll of 400m?
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2022
400m of what,drip tube with 30cm spacing or blanck tubes....?
Pls be precise
raregem2021:
How much is a roll of 400m?
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by raregem2021: 5:03pm On May 24, 2022
QTCL:
400m of what,drip tube with 30cm spacing or blanck tubes....?
Pls be precise
drip tube with 30cm spacing
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2022
raregem2021:
drip tube with 30cm spacing
80k......1mm thickness
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
All your Drip Irrigation fittings and accessories in stock....
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Still Available....contact us for all your irrigation needs

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Let us be your one stop irrigation plug!!!!!
Quality is guaranteed
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Always Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Still Available....Quality Guaranteed
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Drip irrigation is a type of micro-irrigation system that has the potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water drip slowly to the roots of plants, either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface. Farmers should always seek for the best when it comes to drip irrigation, so my advise to farmers is to always confirm the materials used because they vary as regards the grade and quality in producing them. 

Drip Tubing is made from polyethylene and has emitters that are placed at intervals either internally or externally along the tube. These emitters correspond with the placement of each plant. The wall of the drip tubes is thick and has a long service life. The corrosion resistance is stronger than that of the drip tapes, but the cost is higher albeit reasonable. Service life of drip tubes are way over 15 years. 
Procuring drip tubes rather than tapes is the smarter way to lead your farm to maximum productivity over time
Let's endeavor to utilize only what will make our farms grow beyond our expectation.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Quality drip irrigation accessories and fittings still Available.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pic 1 is a Joiner for Drip Tubes while Pic 2 is a Mist Sprayers that can be used in cooling of bird pens and creating artificial rain for Snail Pen

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by ketilit(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
How do I get it in ghana
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
ketilit:
How do I get it in ghana
Can you call me on +2348122131188,delivery to Ghana can be arranged
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by enyi1: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
QTCL:
to 08122131188
How many of this do I need to irrigate 5 hectares of farmland?
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2022
Goodday,pls kindly give me a call let us discuss what you will require to set up your farmland.
enyi1:

How many of this do I need to irrigate 5 hectares of farmland?
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by enyi1: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2022
QTCL:
Goodday,pls kindly give me a call let us discuss what you will require to set up your farmland.
I am not disposed to make calls now. State it here and I will get back to you. Moreso, others can also learn. Thanks.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
enyi1:

I am not disposed to make calls now. State it here and I will get back to you. Moreso, others can also learn. Thanks.
That's fine,first thing first your question about giving u a quote for whatever hectare doesn't make any sense.
If you have a farm and have cleared your farm,then u should have a layout in order to know what your bed length is and how many raised beds you have or intend having
That's why I don't answer such questions because to me it's absurd and not professional.
It's not about the number of acres or hectares,it's about your raised beds,layout and type of crop one intend planting.
So for people like you who build houses without a plan,I will just advice you to buy in batches.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
I will do a write up on this acres or hectares of a thing...stayed tuned.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Drip irrigation is a type of micro-irrigation system that has the potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water drip slowly to the roots of plants, either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface. Farmers should always seek for the best when it comes to drip irrigation, so my advise to farmers is to always confirm the materials used because they vary as regards the grade and quality in producing them.

Drip Tubing is made from polyethylene and has emitters that are placed at intervals either internally or externally along the tube. These emitters correspond with the placement of each plant. The wall of the drip tubes is thick and has a long service life. The corrosion resistance is stronger than that of the drip tapes, but the cost is higher albeit reasonable. Service life of drip tubes are way over 15 years.
Procuring drip tubes rather than tapes is the smarter way to lead your farm to maximum productivity over time
Let's endeavor to utilize only what will make our farms grow beyond our expectation.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Feel Free to ask any questions or enquiries.
Still Available...
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by numen(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Are your drip tubes fitted internally or externally with PC emitters? Can they be placed sub-soil?

QTCL:
Feel Free to ask any questions or enquiries.
Still Available...
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
numen:
Are your drip tubes fitted internally or externally with PC emitters? Can they be placed sub-soil?

We have both internal and external, the internal ones can be placed sub soil.

1 Like

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Our Mist Sprayers can be used in snail pens to create artificial rain for your snails and also in other type of animal pens for cooling in the hot season.

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Still Available, make your enquiries and purchase.
Farming as gone beyond relying on the rain.
Be productive all year round.

Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Still Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Targets 20m Tonnes Of Domestic Food Production By 2015 / The Plantain City Project Ogun State / Spent Grain ( Brewery Waste )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.