Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

How To Prepare For First Dates: I've Got You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Prepare For First Dates: I've Got You! (195 Views)

Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) / Conversation Ideas For First Dates (GUYS ONLY) / Things People Do On First Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For First Dates: I've Got You! by captainUzoJoe(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2020

First date! The motherlode! The determining factor! The maker or breaker of budding relationships! Pardon my theatrics; I have a penchant for drama. But, all jokes aside, a first date is no joke, bruv.

Please note that this article is written to cater to the needs of the guys who may be sorely lacking in this department. The female has asked me, graciously, to give you a few pointers.

You know as well as anybody else does that a first date is carefully thought out and planned, down to the tiniest detail. And it determines, to a large extent, if you get a second date and a third and a fourth and so on. So, when you are planning your first date with the girl you have your eye on, note the following:

How To Prepare For First Dates
You have got to be a gentleman, all through the period of the date. Even if she turns out to be Attila the Hun. Be a gentleman. Hold out her...
To see the complete post, click here.

(1) (Reply)

. / Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Wants To Improve Fertility, Pineapple Is All You Need. See More Amazing Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.