Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error (956 Views)

God Never Rest, It's Biblical Error / Why Do Most Women Pray Without Head Covering Against Biblical Teachings? / Bitcoin Is Working Against Biblical Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
You are exactly on point. Similar thing is recorded in the Book where I am bringing out this history from.
how about the movement of the sun depicting the story of Jesus?
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
how about the movement of the sun depicting the story of Jesus?
Before the story of Jesus was fabricated, there have been many stories and myths about sun-god. They tried to make Jesus into a sun God too, because it was a myth that sold well in those days. Also the myth of vrigin birth sold well, so they tried to frame a virgin story for him too.

1 Like

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
FatherofJesus, what do you have to say? grin

1 Like

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am revealing history and you are telling me not to have mentioned the scripture when the scripture happen to be on the bad side of history. You're trying to tell me that I should have removed the ugly things perpetrated by the scripture from the history and give a biased history abi? undecided

What history are you revealing? You are still under the illusion that the stories, which you are telling here, can ever have any bearing on the veracity and authenticity of the set-apart Scriptures of YAHVEH Almighty!

I am not telling you to remove anything. Is it not possible to share the so-called truth without mentioning the Scriptures? Oh! It is really obvious that you need a well-established foundation upon which to erect your fictions. That is why you cannot operate without dragging the set-apart Scriptures into your utter humbug.

Go ahead and reveal whatever it is you think you are revealing. However, don't accuse me of derailing your thread when I confront you.

So, otematum, bring it on.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Before the story of Jesus was fabricated, there have been many stories and myths about sun-god. They tried to make Jesus into a sun God too, because it was a myth that sold well in those days. Also the myth of vrigin birth sold well, so they tried to frame a virgin story for him too.
men,so we've been lied to all along? Christianity has trapped billions with this thing called "belief". I'm still going to research more. Even Josephus never heard of jesus

1 Like

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Otematum, mention some of the contemporaries of Yahushua the Messiah who were historians.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
elated177:
Otematum, mention some of the contemporaries of Yahushua the Messiah who were historians.
First of all, Yahushua doesn't exist in our homo sapiens era. But when they wrote the fiction about him, they made a date for him for which they assumed that he was born and then the date for which he lived. The contemporary of those dates is Philo, a historian.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
men,so we've been lied to all along? Christianity has trapped billions with this thing called "belief". I'm still going to research more. Even Josephus never heard of jesus
The case of Jesus is a tale heard from mouth to mouth peaking from when the Catholic Church through Eusebius and Emperor Constantine made Christianity the religion of their empire and also forced it on the people of the lands which they colonised.

1 Like

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by FatherOfJesus: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
FatherofJesus, what do you have to say? grin
Some drunk dudes just misinterpreted everything I said and called it bible. I myself also get shocked when I read some of the things they write about me.

1 Like

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Some drunk dudes just misinterpreted everything I said and called it bible. I myself also get shocked when I read some of the things they write about me.
Lols grin
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
lol
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by IMAliyu(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
To understand some of this you have to understand the polytheist Canaanite origin of Judaism and Yahwism.

I think a person by the name of Jesus, did exist and was killed by the romans, so his followers made him into a martyr, but everything else seems made up.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
IMAliyu:

To understand some of this you have to understand the polytheist Canaanite origin of Judaism and Yahwism.

I think a person by the name of Jesus, did exist and was killed by the romans, so his followers made him into a martyr, but everything else seems made up.
How I wished the Christians and their Emperor had allowed the Nicolatian book to see the light of the day, we wouldn't have had doubt knowing that there's not even anybody with the name Jesus Christ who died in Israel. Although there were some Jews killed for speaking against Roman authority in Israel, yet none of them was named Jesus. Nicolas, the man whose doctrines and revelations are hated by the christians recorded this down back then, but they burnt all his works. Check the embolden.

Common Era 3: 25- 53

25. Nicolas was quiet concerning the matter of the gods when he was in Syria. When he was fifty-one years old, a man called Saul, known to be a Pharisee, came to Damascus to teach concerning how a god named Iesus struck him down while he was going about to persecute the follower of this god who was also called Kristus.
26. Now the people of Damascus said, we have not heard that there was ever a god called Iesus. Do you speak of Hesus, one of the ancient gods? Then Saul, seeming to be blind, said to them, I do not speak of Hesus(Esus) who was a man-made god, but of Iesus the son of God do I speak.
27. He struck me with blindness even now because I persecute his followers. But he did say to me that he would send someone to me to restore my blindness.
28. Now the people gathered around Saul for three days, leaving him in the evening and returning in the morning to see how he would regain his sight. Then on the third day, nine people came and one of them spoke, saying, are you Saul?
29. Then he said, yes I am. Have you been sent by Iesus Kristus to restore my sight? Then he who was named Ananias said, yes I have been sent. For Iesus appeared to me and said, Ananias, go to Damascus and there you shall see Saul, he who persecutes the christians.
30. Pray for him to restore his blindness and then shall he become one of my followers. But I said, god why have you sent me to my death? This Saul, is he not the same man who killed us the christians?
31. Let him die also, for he deserves to die. Then Kristus said, he shall live to make this religion great and to spread it far and wide. So go and restore his sight.
32. So Ananias prayed for Saul and he opened his eyes immediately. Then three hundred and fourteen people who saw the supposed miracle became christians immediately and were baptised by Ananias and his colleagues. Saul was also baptised with them.
33. Then one hundred and fifteen people, including Nicolas followed them until the time when they baptised more people at a river called Orontes. For as they walked about in Syria, they spoke about Kristus and how he converted Saul to Christianity.
34. Now Nicolas returned from following them, having heard that they would be heading to Antioch to establish a place of worship there.
35. Now Nicolas sat upon his bed and thought deeply, saying, what I have seen, is it real? They said that this Iesus was killed in Judea during the reign of Tiberius the emperor of Rome and the time when Pilate the cruel one was the prefect of the province of Rome in Judea.
36. It is true that Pilate killed many Jews when they rebelled against him, but I have studied histories but I have not come across any history concerning this Iesus Kristus. If he was so great and influential to have fed nine thousand men and women with five loaves of bread and two fish as Ananias did confess, then he should be worthy of note and should have appeared in the books of philosophy written by Philo and his contemporaries.
37. For such a god should not be first spoken about by these people who are not very well known but by those who discuss deep philosophies and matter of the states.

38. Now Nicolas arose, for he desired to seek Philo so that he would hear from him concerning this new god spoken of by Paul, Ananias and their colleagues. When Saul had reached Alexandria, he heard that Philo had died a year before.
39. When Nicolas discovered this, he went to Cyrene from Alexandria, saying, I know that there are many Jews in Cyrene and they go yearly to their synagogue in Jerusalem to perform the feasts and to worship Yahweh their god. Now if there is any Iesus Krista who was killed by Pilate the prefect around fifteen years ago, these Cyrenians should know.
40. For they go to Jerusalem yearly and they should know better.
41. Now when Nicolas had reached Cyrene, he met the elites of that place and questioned them, saying, have you heard of Iesus Kristus? He who was killed in the Judea by the Romans?
42. Now the people said, we know no one by the name Iesus Krista. But we have records of the Jews killed by the Romans because they rebelled against the Roman rules. We know how Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed during the reign of Coponius. This Jonathan led a group of rebels against the Romans.
43. For he said, I will give my life to see that the Romans are chased far from our land. Let them go and rule over their own lands. If the head of Coponius does not fall off his head, then mine should go for it. So Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed.
44. Another person who was killed was a man of the sect of the Pharisees whose name was Sadok, the son of Aaron. He disputed with a Roman over a land. Then he was convicted of crime and killed by the order of Pilate.
45. Another was Hagkol. Hagkol was killed by the Romans because he called himself a god and had followers. Then the Romans said, if we allow this man to become very influential, he will eventually become very strong such that he will lead a rebellious attack against the government and overcome.
46. So Hagkol was killed quickly with the support of the Pharisees and Saducees who ascribed his death to the doing of Yahweh our god. For they said that he blasphemed by making himself a god.
47. Then after him arose Jehohanan the son of Hagkol who claimed that he was the son of a god, for he said of his father, he is a god. Then when Jehohanan was becoming known, he was killed quickly.
48. After him was a thief named Methujael, the son of Shamar. He stole from the Romans to feed the Jews. He and five others were caught and killed at the same time.
49. Then just four years ago, one man named Jacob, the son of the well-known Zebedi the rich fisherman of the sea in Galilee was killed because he spoke against Agrippa the king who did nothing about the thieves who killed his father's servants and took away thirteen boats with the fish inside them.
50. His brother Johanan is still alive till today, but Zebedi his father died just last year.
51. Now Nicolas wondered why the Cyrenians could provide names of people who were of lesser fame and popularity, but of Iesus Krista whom Ananias and his colleagues spoke about as a well known man who was almost made the king of Judea, there was no record.
52. There is no record of he who fed about nine thousand people with food meant or seven people. There is no record of he who threatened the kingship of Herod the king. Even Philo who is known to attack anything short of Yahweh his god did not say anything concerning this god.
53. Now Nicolas concluded that there was something dubious about this Iesus Kristus and about the claim of Saul who professed that he was initially blind.

1 Like

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
First of all, Yahushua doesn't exist in our homo sapiens era. But when they wrote the fiction about him, they made a date for him for which they assumed that he was born and then the date for which he lived. The contemporary of those dates is Philo, a historian.

Like I stated earlier, the life and time of the Word of life, Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of the Creator of the ends of the Earth, YHVH Almighty, have been recorded by those who knew him and witnessed the great and awesome things he did while physically on earth. Who were all Jews, by the way.

So, whether the so-called renown historians of those years recognized him or not is irrelevant to my righteous walk and has no iota of bearing on my love for him.

My Scriptures present me with all I need to know about the Saviour of the world, Yahushua the Messiah, who himself is the only way, the truth and the life. There is no other way to the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, apart from through his Word.

His Word is life.

His Word is Truth.

His Word is one with him.

His Word is his Salvation.

His Salvation is Yahushua the Messiah.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
elated177:

Like I stated earlier, the life and time of the Word of life, Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of the Creator of the ends of the Earth, YHVH Almighty, have been recorded by those who knew him and witnessed the great and awesome things he did while physically on earth. Who were all Jews, by the way.

So, whether the so-called renown historians of those years recognized him or not is irrelevant to my righteous walk and has no iota of bearing on my love for him.

My Scriptures present me with all I need to know about the Saviour of the world, Yahushua the Messiah, who himself is the only way, the truth and the life. There is no other way to the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, apart from through his Word.

His Word is life.

His Word is Truth.

His Word is one with him.

His Word is his Salvation.

His Salvation is Yahushua the Messiah.

Hmm. I only shake my heads when I see comments like this. While Jehovah your god is currently experiencing unconsciousness in his spiritual cage, you and some ignorant Christians are busy singing his praise. What a pity! undecided
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
OtemAtum:

Hmm. I only shake my heads when I see comments like this. While Jehovah your god is currently experiencing unconsciousness in his spiritual cage, you and some ignorant Christians are busy singing his praise. What a pity! undecided

Aha! Otematum, the mischievous one. Make your head no fall off o.

I have made it clear to you, many times I might add, that I don't use the name 'Jehovah'. But your mischievous mind will not let you assimilate it. Did I use the name 'Jehovah' in the comment that you quoted?

Well, that is by the way. We have been down this road before.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
elated177:

Aha! Otematum, the mischievous one. Make your head no fall off o.

I have made it clear to you, many times I might add, that I don't use the name 'Jehovah'. But your mischievous mind will not let you assimilate it. Did I use the name 'Jehovah' in the comment that you quoted?

Well, that is by the way. We have been down this road before.

Oh, you are that YHWH man. All na same sha. YHWH is currently in a spiritual cage and it's a pity that people are worshipping a prisoner. undecided
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
Oh, you are that YHWH man. All na same sha. YHWH is currently in a spiritual cage and it's a pity that people are worshipping a prisoner. undecided

Like I stated; you are mischievous. YAHVEH is the name which I use.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
elated177:

Like I stated; you are mischievous. YAHVEH is the name which I use.

All join, Yahveh, YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah, etc. He is the god of Christianity who's currently in a spiritual cage. cool
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
All join, Yahveh, YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah, etc. He is the god of Christianity who's currently in a spiritual cage. cool

Caged by who or what?

Caged in which planet?
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
elated177:

Caged by who or what?

Caged in which planet?
He is caged by the beings who favour science above religion in ruling the earth. He is caged in a vacuum. The vacuum isn't within any planet, but I can demonstrate it with the structure of the Totality of Existence(God). Look at the picture below

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
OtemAtum:
He is caged by the beings who favour science above religion in ruling the earth. He is caged in a vacuum. The vacuum isn't within any planet, but I can demonstrate it with the structure of the Totality of Existence(God). Look at the picture below

Eeeh! Lol!

Have you watched the TV show 'Gods of America' or read the book? You probably have. Some of these your fictions are similar to the story line. Gods of science indeed!

Abeg, go and rest.

I don't have time for you and the other detractors, both here, outside here and in my immediate environment.

I have a task to accomplish right now. Actually, I am still contemplating whether to increase or decrease the intensity of the sun this afternoon. Maybe I should even cause rainfall instead. All by the Power of YAHVEH of Hosts, the Creator of the ends of the Earth. Oh! All glory, honour and power to the living God Almighty, YAHVEH of Hosts, my Daddy in the sky.

Psalms 104:3 who layeth the beams of His chambers in the waters, who maketh the clouds His chariot, who walketh upon the wings of the wind;(KJV)

Psalms 104:3 and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind.(NIV)

Amos 4:13 He who forms the mountains,
who creates the wind,
and who reveals his thoughts to mankind,
who turns dawn to darkness,
and treads on the heights of the earth—
the Lord God Almighty is his name.

Amos 5:8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
who turns midnight into dawn
and darkens day into night,
who calls for the waters of the sea
and pours them out over the face of the land—
the YHVH is his name.

Amos 8:9 “In that day,” declares the Sovereign Lord,

“I will make the sun go down at noon
and darken the earth in broad daylight.

Deut 4:19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

So, you see, otematum, I have my Master's business to take care of.

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
elated177:

Eeeh! Lol!

Have you watched the TV show 'Gods of America' or read the book? You probably have. Some of these your fictions are similar to the story line. Gods of science indeed!

Abeg, go and rest.

I don't have time for you and the other detractors, both here, outside here and in my immediate environment.

I have a task to accomplish right now. Actually, I am still contemplating whether to increase or decrease the intensity of the sun this afternoon. Maybe I should even cause rainfall instead. All by the Power of YAHVEH of Hosts, the Creator of the ends of the Earth. Oh! All glory, honour and power to the living God Almighty, YAHVEH of Hosts, my Daddy in the sky.

Psalms 104:3 who layeth the beams of His chambers in the waters, who maketh the clouds His chariot, who walketh upon the wings of the wind;(KJV)

Psalms 104:3 and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind.(NIV)

Amos 4:13 He who forms the mountains,
who creates the wind,
and who reveals his thoughts to mankind,
who turns dawn to darkness,
and treads on the heights of the earth—
the Lord God Almighty is his name.

Amos 5:8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
who turns midnight into dawn
and darkens day into night,
who calls for the waters of the sea
and pours them out over the face of the land—
the YHVH is his name.

Amos 8:9 “In that day,” declares the Sovereign Lord,

“I will make the sun go down at noon
and darken the earth in broad daylight.

Deut 4:19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

So, you see, otematum, I have my Master's business to take care of.

lols grin
Enjoy yourself while Yahveh your god remains in his spiritual cage. Peace cool

2 Likes

Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by elated177: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2020
OtemAtum:
lols grin
Enjoy yourself while Yahveh your god remains in his spiritual cage. Peace cool

Your delusions have imprisoned you. Set yourself free first.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by 0temSapien: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2020
Know it now
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by 0temSapien: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2020
[
elated177:

Your delusions have imprisoned you. Set yourself free first.
Yahveh needs the freedom, not me.
Re: History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error by OtemAtum: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Know the truth and be liberated from error

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Important Parable On Word of GOD & Salvation In The Book Of Luke / COVID-19: How I Warned Donald Trump – T.B Joshua / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.