Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell (1296 Views)

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 In A Nutshell / Best Night Data Plan That Works In 2020 / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Infinix Note 7 added a super low-light video camera, a macro camera and a Bokeh camera to the 48MP main camera, expanding the application of taking photos in more scenes. The 48MP wide-angle lens allows us to take more magnificent scenes or group photos of more people. The macro lens can shorten the distance between us and the scene without losing the picture quality, while the Bokeh lens can help us take more quality photos. With the help of the three cameras, low-light, macro and blur, the Note 7 can get different viewing angles, and the combination of the four cameras brings a more interesting photo taking experience.

It is worth mentioning that the AI shooting system equipped with Note7 has a total of 10 scene modes to be recognized, which is also known as the AI scene recognition. The overall color, contrast and brightness of the sample photos taken by the AI scene recognition are optimized, and the pictures are more vivid. Note 7 AI recognition scenarios can cover common user scenarios, and reach up to 90% recognition rate. AI bottom layer optimization solution are used to suit the object for capturing the natural and delicate picture.

Under the condition of sufficient light during the day, thanks to the high pixel of 48 MP, the Note7 has a very clear image, rich picture details, good white balance, and very real color restoration. At the same time, under the support of automatic HDR, the image width performance has been improved, light and dark details have been handled well.
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Collinz2(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
every about this phone is highly overhype. Horrible design, ugly user interface, big icons, too long, battery is shit.

7 Likes

Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Collinz2:
every about this phone is highly overhype. Horrible design, ugly user interface, big icons, too long, battery is shit.
Well thats your opnion brah
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Yakade(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
Infinix Note 7 added a super low-light video camera, a macro camera and a Bokeh camera to the 48MP main camera, expanding the application of taking photos in more scenes. The 48MP wide-angle lens allows us to take more magnificent scenes or group photos of more people. The macro lens can shorten the distance between us and the scene without losing the picture quality, while the Bokeh lens can help us take more quality photos. With the help of the three cameras, low-light, macro and blur, the Note 7 can get different viewing angles, and the combination of the four cameras brings a more interesting photo taking experience.

It is worth mentioning that the AI shooting system equipped with Note7 has a total of 10 scene modes to be recognized, which is also known as the AI scene recognition. The overall color, contrast and brightness of the sample photos taken by the AI scene recognition are optimized, and the pictures are more vivid. Note 7 AI recognition scenarios can cover common user scenarios, and reach up to 90% recognition rate. AI bottom layer optimization solution are used to suit the object for capturing the natural and delicate picture.

Under the condition of sufficient light during the day, thanks to the high pixel of 48 MP, the Note7 has a very clear image, rich picture details, good white balance, and very real color restoration. At the same time, under the support of automatic HDR, the image width performance has been improved, light and dark details have been handled well.
this boy won't shut up for once

1 Like

Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Jeffy1206(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Collinz2:
have you used to know that the battery is shit?
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jeffy1206:

Power bank and screen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by edoairways: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Collinz2:
And the one you are using isn't I suppose?

1 Like

Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Collinz2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jeffy1206:
ofcourse
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Collinz2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
edoairways:
And the one you are using isn't I suppose?
senseless
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by edoairways: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Collinz2:
senseless
Indeed your phone is useless

1 Like

Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Useless post
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by femi4: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:

Is that the Summery

3 Likes

Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Jeffy1206(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Collinz2:
ofcourse
I guess you used the wrong phone.
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by skywalker240(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stop overhyping this phone, undecided
the phone is not that bad though

but its price for spec is the major turnoff.

2 Likes

Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Jeffy1206(m): 6:11am On Jul 29, 2020
skywalker240:

that I can agree... But until xiaomi and the other cheap ones are available in every store in Nigeria, Nigerians will still prefer available ones.
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by offset67(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2020
undecidednansense
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by atheistandproud(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
femi4:
Is that the Summery

I weak when I see am too.
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Collinz2(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Jeffy1206:
I guess you used the wrong phone.
So i dont know note 7
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Collinz2(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Jeffy1206:
that I can agree... But until xiaomi and the other cheap ones are available in every store in Nigeria, Nigerians will still prefer available ones.
why bringing xiaomi here??
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Jeffy1206(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Collinz2:
So i dont know note 7
I don't understand the definition of battery is shits you said above cos battery is one of the good things about the phone... Except you used the lower version model.
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
skywalker240:

oh my lipsrsealed
Re: See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell by felasey1(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Yakade:
this boy won't shut up for once
Na woman o

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Unnecessarily Deducting My Airtime / The Redmi Note 10 Global Lineup / Iphone 6 25k Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.