Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 In A Nutshell - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 In A Nutshell (847 Views)

See How The Infinix Note 7 Works In A Nutshell / THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 In A Nutshell by MmeCherieCoco: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Anyone looking for a phone for less than $200 is advised to pick one of Xiaomi's Redmi Note series. With the Note 11, the inexpensive smartphone series has also become chic. The smartphone not only convinces us in everyday use in the review, it also looks more modern and stylish than some $1,000 smartphones.
I bet you'd wanna try this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 In A Nutshell by HolyTrader: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
OP, well said! There is indeed no Point in spending a thousand Dollars, let alone more than $300 on a Phone if all you need is something to use in your daily life or for Business. This is something that you could lose at anytime - to a Pickpocket, could mistakingly drop on the Ground, drop in Water, lose to a Thief, even could naturally start malfunctioning.

I prefer something that is relatively painless to replace if it is no longer useful or if I no longer have it. Anyway, what do I know? Everybody to his own!

Anyway, if anybody is looking for Phones in the range $140 - $270, do take some time to view the Phone Catalogue on our Website, and this includes the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Series, of which my own Favourite is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E Pro (5G) whose Photo is pasted below.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 In A Nutshell by eteebanky1: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
I really wanted to buy from AliExpress but this ban on naira debit card prevent me from buying and jumia price no be here, they just inflate the price by about 150%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Probs With A Moto Razr / Celtel Gprs / Your First Gsm Handset And All The Handsets You've Ever Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.