Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Specie Of Caterpillar Is This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Specie Of Caterpillar Is This? (200 Views)

What Specie Of Snake Is This? / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Specie Of Caterpillar Is This? by noble2faith(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2020
I saw the caterpillar below this morning when I was taking a walk. The colour and its physiology got my attention. I know it's a specie of caterpillar but I don't know which one.

Is there anyone (biologist, scientist etc.) that know the name of this caterpillar?

Is this creature venomous?

Please share your view (s) in the comment box.

CC

mynd
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: What Specie Of Caterpillar Is This? by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
If u cant upload the pic..use apc as illustration.
Re: What Specie Of Caterpillar Is This? by noble2faith(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2020
noble2faith:
I saw the caterpillar below this morning when I was taking a walk. The colour and its physiology got my attention. I know it's a specie of caterpillar but I don't know which one.

Is there anyone (biologist, scientist etc.) that know the name of this caterpillar?

Is this creature venomous?

Please share your view (s) in the comment box.

CC

mynd
Lalasticlala
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Gundua, An Exclusive Exhibition To Raise Awareness On Sgbv (sexual & Gender Base / Consult The Reputable Jewellers In Melbourne CBD For Achieving Your Favourite Je / Just Watched The Trailer Of Money Heist Season 5 And Berlin Might Be Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.