Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose (73805 Views)

How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by gawu1: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Femi aribisala, Bode George , yinka odumakin, reno omkri, farooq kperogi, afenifere, ACF, re still coming with their own conspiracy theories of linking Tinubu to Dogara defection.
The experts conspiracy theorists.
You know them all
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by abu12: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Africonji:

You are just spreading rumours. Nwike will support Okwute (Peter Obi) when that time comes. Just watch and mark my words.

Lol wike will support peter obi? you are funny.

gov wike will rather stand as PDP aspirant and Tambuwal as vice , instead of supporting peter obi.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Cashsteady(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
Dogara and Atiku, Tinubu’s boys! Wonders shall never end. Is it the Dogara that is contesting for the Governoship position for Bauchi state under the APC or another one? When are we getting tired of these Tinubu sponsored news? Everyone is now Tinubu’s boys in the eyes of die hard APC Lagos loyalist.

Tinubu has the right to contest, albeit the APC primaries, just like every Nigerian. But for 2023, the Igbos have it.

We don't need Igbo presidency we need someone who is capable, someone who can move the nation forward not igbo presidency

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by OkhaiAsein(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2020
nawaooh
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by joeyswift(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2020
The last kick of a dying horse
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by PureGoldh(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Na dem dem
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by rolams(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
One mumu is talking
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Juanmike(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Cyberterror:
Tinubu and Atiku's relationship run deep. That's why the northern mafia don't trust Tinubu enough to hand over to him in 2023. OUK is the annointed one.
just say Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by ThatFairGuy1: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Tinubu is a popular politician

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Ok sir ... 5%terr

The greatest yahoo yahoo that the north would do the yorubas is to give tiffnubu the ticket to run against Atiku in pdp
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by DexterousOne(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Ok sir ... 5%terr

Calling your country man 5%er
It makes you feel like a big man innit?
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by tammie24: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Hmm na wa o
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by RTSC: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Everything in Nigeria is now linked to Tinubu.... Such an enigma..
I bet he still won't respond... Na una get una mouth
It is his own trainees that are giving him attention.
They worship him in that part of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Mo3891: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2020
RTSC:

It is his own trainees that are giving him attention.

They worship him in that part of Nigeria.

Yeah including Ngige

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by GeneralPula: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Atiku and Tinubu.. Them dey together so nah true if such gonna happen!
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by AmazingELixir: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2020
grin

Tinubu should do and come out...let's us take back some of those monies he stole from Lagos state coffers and yet disgrace him properly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Asiwaju Bola aimed Tinubu, the nightmare and Ijaya of all Nyamiri Igbo people

Una go still go and drink snipper syrup because of Tinubu case....nobody tell una make dey coordinate

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by GeneralPula: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Cyberterror:
Tinubu and Atiku's relationship run deep. That's why the northern mafia don't trust Tinubu enough to hand over to him in 2023. OUK is the annointed one.

Lol..

So nah Ouk them trust.. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by RTSC: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Yeah including Ngige
When a tinubu boy is insulting a big man, you don't need to insult the boy back.

He is just a boy. You send him back to his father.
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by nokatakata: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Mr man shut up. Tinubu has nothing to do about anybody's defection to APC. Politicians have been switching parties like pro.stitutes for a long time. Any small opportunity some of you get, you want to form nonsense political analyst analysing nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Mo3891: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

Calling your country man 5%er
It makes you feel like a big man innit?

Calling an ethnic and religious bigot who vote based on bigotry is a good thing, perhaps 5%ter can change and embrace other ideology than been myopic with politics

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Mo3891: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020
RTSC:

When a tinubu boy is insulting a big man, you don't need to insult the boy back.

He is just a boy. You send him back to his father.

Ain't we saying the same thing now? Obsession over Tinubu Jagaban is real

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Sammy07: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Lol, I just like that tinubu guy because of one thing.

He does not open his mouth any how.
If nah Ajimobi dem dey yarn, I trust him grin

He will give them with full force.
Fire for fire. grin

Aregbesola too doesn't talk any how.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Yus2020: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2020
God will destroyed the enemies of Nigeria and their household No man is bigger than God
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Clothingonline9(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria mark this I said it for buhari 2014
He is the most capable among political gladiators that can control Nigeria.lets forget sentiments he deserves it

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Mystarmustshine(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Please I have been out of job since the beginning of Corona virus pandemic & I'm really finding it difficult.

I have apply to various place but all are pending due to d virus.

Please if u have any job, please let link me up.

I am ready to offer value.

I stay at Akoka in Lagos
I can be reached on 09041616977
Thank you to all who will assist me.
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by RTSC: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Ain't we saying the same thing now? Obsession over Tinubu Jagaban is real
No, we are not saying the same thing.

Ngige would not bother about tinubu if his boy did not insult him first.
Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by DEROX: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! Ese kupo. Thanks for the brotherly gesture. But make sure you buy two forms : one for us and one for a Yoruba Presidential aspirant. So that when you lose, you’ll have a shoulder to cry on.
grin who will vote for them pls? is it the north they curse everyday or the known hatred they harbour against buhari their son and king of the north or sw they attack for bringing APC to power and calljng them asslickers they hate a party and call it jihadist/ amala and ewedu party but they want the presidential ticket from them how possible abeg? remember how obj trashed one ekwueme in the PDP primaries 2003 we are not afraid of igbos at all north can only cause fear to us even the north self Abiola defeat tofa without igbo support, Femi gbaja defeated bago to cling speakership abeg only north we fear and north will rather vote Yoruba than Igbo a perceived enemy to them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm ready for them on all from. Bunch of recycled expired products parading themselves as saviours of the nation.

Tinubu, atiku, dogara, orji, et al.. We're ready for y'all, media propaganda can't save you. Bunch of fallen and dead trees!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / 12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.