Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? (425 Views)

What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Best Advise For Dealing With Daughter In Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Yahksbiz(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello friends, I have some worried issues. everyone has family and every family has parent. father is the iron rock in the family. fathers play a very Important rules In the family. aside of providing for the family fathers also provide wise words for their children.

some children are very unfortunate, some are lost because of lack of good words from their parents especially from their papa. a lot of people could have been better if their fathers had spent some quality time with them....

I want to use this opportunity to seek out what are the best advise you have received from your fathers. ...
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
My father told me,i should never think much of a thing..cos nothing will ever be perfect,except the perfect GOD..dat i should do my part and leave the rest unto GOD.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Yahksbiz(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
donbachi:
My father told me,i should never think much of a thing..cos nothing will ever be perfect,except the perfect GOD..dat i should do my part and leave the rest unto GOD.

that is a lot of honesty.... thanks for that
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by kozmokaz(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
cry
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Yahksbiz(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
kozmokaz:
cry
that isn't enough
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by madridguy(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Trying to hold back my tears right now.
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by shawnfamous(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2020
He has said alot of things, but I can't really remember any now... Only when I'm in trouble or mildly worried I remember.. Or still, trying to advice someone.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Mathsguy: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2020
My father once told me, always be careful when is time for u to marry. If u want to know the character of ur wife to be, pay a visit to her parents. Then study the character of her mother to her father.
Dad RIP
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Yahksbiz(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2020
madridguy:
Trying to hold back my tears right now.

man i feel your pain, many children even group up without fathers, some have the fathers like they don't have it.

sometimes we meet a moment like this to cry..... It is also inspirational.
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Yahksbiz(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Mathsguy:
My father once told me, always be careful when is time for u to marry. If u want to know the character of ur wife to be, pay a visit to her parents. Then study the character of her mother to her father.
Dad RIP

wow
I won't say what I sense from what your father say, but that is one of the best advice a father would give his child...
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Emescot(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
You should learn work or do boy boy
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by merieam16(f): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Who else did Auto-Fatherhood?
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Yahksbiz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
merieam16:
I share your feelings dear
Re: What Was The Best Advise You Had Received From Your Father? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Never you compare your spouse with any woman at all because everyone has his/her own personal struggles and only wants outsiders to see the "best" and "appealing" part of them.

The moment your wife begins to lay like a log of wood when it is sex time, then you are loosing her gradually.

Love without finance is like a car without enough engine oil, very soon the engine will knock.

On no circumstance you should make fun of your spouse in public or else you may have just handed people the key to mess your spouse up.

Minimize third party interference in your marriage .

They are just so many. My father is a very WISE and REALISTIC man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dj Xclusive Welcomes Baby Girl / The Get Rich Quick (blow) Syndrome Ravaging Our Society / Dream Meaning Of Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.