Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Girl Next Door By Tornmill - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Girl Next Door By Tornmill (8935 Views)

The Lover Next Door II / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / The Girl Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by TornMill(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Deborah98:
so you can contact me if you need help grin
Still waiting . . . . . :/
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by TornMill(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wow, i am back guys. Wow feels to good to be true shocked smiley
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Lakesc: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Welcome back, hope u will post an update real soon...
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
TornMill:
Wow, i am back guys.
Wow feels to good to be true shocked smiley

Bro,I'm new on Nairaland,though I've read quite a lot of stories here,I coincidentally bumped on yours,I had this feeling it'll be a cool story,I came in,your write up and imagery is fine but, it's confusing, you're in one scene and the next minute it's changed without completing or telling us what happened in the previous scene.

Secondly,the updates are almost likened to be comments, sometimes even shorter than some replies and comments here on your story,try improve please.

Third,Updates really taking time,though you said you were having WAEC exams so I'll pass.

Lastly, you're doing great,all you need is improvement and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by TornMill(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Bro,I'm new on Nairaland,though I've read quite a lot of stories here,I coincidentally bumped on yours,I had this feeling it'll be a cool story,I came in,your write up and imagery is fine but, it's confusing, you're in one scene and the next minute it's changed without completing or telling us what happened in the previous scene.

Secondly,the updates are almost likened to be comments, sometimes even shorter than some replies and comments here on your story,try improve please.

Third,Updates really taking time,though you said you were having WAEC exams so I'll pass.

Lastly, you're doing great,all you need is improvement and you'll be fine.
oh, erm. . .
I will improve. Promise.
I was busy building promoting my facebook group and page.
Thanks alot sire wink

1 Like

Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by TornMill(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Lakesc:
Welcome back, hope u will post an update real soon...
Yeah hopefully.
Prepare for 4 updates today smiley
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Lakesc: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
TornMill:
Yeah hopefully.
Prepare for 4 updates today smiley
Will be anticipating, abeg try and make it a bit lengthy ok....
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Tominix(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Please note, the updates were not edited, in case of any mistake
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Tominix(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Damosade i sight you oh :/
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Tominix(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Lakesc:
Will be anticipating, abeg try and make it a bit lengthy ok....
That is something i wish was possible now sad
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Lakesc: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Ann2612(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Present
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by MrCork: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ann2612:
Present

Tank u.
anyways hello & hi are u. Am a music video director & hav director music videos for celebrity like beyansi, davido, Victorian, Dorin27, Zzor, puffy daddy, wizkid, tiwari savet& others. Could u please quickly kindly send me a full size naaaaked photo of yor beautiful sef so I can invite down for audition in my office & my place. I live in mansion. Please kindly hurry so u dont miss this shance smiley
Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Tominix(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ann2012
Tifanny1
Ann2612
Lakesc
Damosade
Priestdaniz
Deborah98
Peacy26
Kimberlywest
Tornmill
Riele
Froshloaded.
. .
Let us offer one (1) minute silence for innocent english that was murdered by unknown perpetrators along 5, girl next door street Number 142 post avenue nairaland state.
May the good lord be with us.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Next Door By Tornmill by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tominix:
¤¤¤
I looked at my grandchildren and sighed, i am just about to unfold to them my life, my secrets and tell them "The Good The Bad The Beautiful and The Ugly phrases my life".
¤¤¤
I just turned 17, i felt as a big boy, i felt mature to take on challanges in life. But if i had known. . . . .

Hm. Mad! How can I get the full book, sir? Is it on Okada?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Joy To The World / Selfish And Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.