Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Did The Wwe Go Too Far? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did The Wwe Go Too Far? (960 Views)

Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? / Romanreigns Vs. Tripleh For The WWE World Heavyweight Title / Let's Talk About the WWE Divas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did The Wwe Go Too Far? by BoboNaStar: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2007
Now anyone who watches WWE regularly will have obviously seen what happened on Monday Night Raw, where Mr McMahon got ''blown up'' up in his limo. Now this begs the question ''Did the WWE go too far this time in trying to get ratings??'' I would like to hear some other peoples thoughts on this as i am torn.
Re: Did The Wwe Go Too Far? by RuuDie(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2007
I watch wrestling but not frequently. it depends - was it an intentional, malicious act  meant to cause a great deal of harm
i doubt it c'uz virtually everything in the WWE is stage-managed so i bet no real harm woulda come to him and i think the guys on WWE are doing a great job by actually doing the "DONT TRY THIS AT HOME" ad/promo just so some of the very gullible folks don't go indulging in anything they see on set.

(1) (Reply)

Save The Ogbukes' ?1! / Pix/videos From Nuga 2008 / Ghana Should Be Banned By Fifa-government's Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.