Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency (37145 Views)

Ogun 2023: Supporters Of Segun Showunmi Endorse Him For Governor / 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by QuotaSystem: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Why are you making reference to only 2015 election what happened to other years that buhari has been loosing in most northern states especially NE and NC..we are all know what happened in 2015,how middlebelteners and the rest of northerners were scammed by change mantra..
Voting in north has always been different, NE,NW and NC don't vote the same way..nothing like united north.. Goodluck won more states in the north in 2011 than buhari then in 2015,he lost in most northern States cause of bokoharam and herdsmen killings especially in NE and NC..

So Jonathan was the CPC candidate in 2011? This one is scared silly of Northern unity.

Shut your lying mouth and look at the map grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Alexis0147(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Abi Coronavirus Kee the thief
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by bergs2: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Foolishness cum sycophancy run in our blood.
This is hard to believe that the problem of the black man is his incapacity to see his faults and then learn from his mistakes.
And it is sad to say that chief of this mess is initiated and propagated from the learned fools: those who learnt small English. The illiterates are not our major concerns; they only lean on the educated fools to propagate their ignorance.

And until we see the evil in allowing this viscous cycle of sycophancy and its unending consequences, we are not yet ready to exit the loop of bad governance occasioned by the dumbness of the masses.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by LukasPodolski: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Why are you making reference to only 2015 election what happened to other years that buhari has been loosing in most northern states especially NE and NC..we are all know what happened in 2015,how middlebelteners and the rest of northerners were scammed by change mantra..
Voting in north has always been different, NE,NW and NC don't vote the same way..nothing like united north.. Goodluck won more states in the north in 2011 than buhari then in 2015,he lost in most northern States cause of bokoharam and herdsmen killings especially in NE and NC..
With the exception of Taraba I believe NE/NW votes in the same pattern.

Infact Bauchi and Borno delivers more block votes for Buhari than most NW states.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by QuotaSystem: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Jakemedg:

The North has three regions of the NW, NE and NC

Guess their voting pattern.

I'll give you a hint.

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Jakemedg(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Gforce2015:

I thought Biafra Republic agitation is real...i don't know that it's all about 2023 ambition...

Igbo people with their wayO....
Can a criminal contest for an election.....Orji Uzor Kalu.....no good reputation and also.lack political cloud.....even in Abia State, he cannot win a governor seat....talkless of the whole south-Yeast
According to the ruling APC OUK is no more a criminal but a darling angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Jakemedg(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Guess their voting pattern.

I'll give you a hint.

The NW and NE voting pattern is similar sure but that of the NC differs. That's a fact

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by QuotaSystem: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Infact Bauchi and Borno delivers more block votes for Buhari than most NW states.

Jakemedg:

The NW and NE voting pattern is similar sure but that of the NC differs. That's a fact

Niger State in the NC also consistently votes in the same pattern with the NW & NE. This is the largest state in the entire region.

Don't mind the person deliberately playing the ostrich.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by mamaafrik(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
the likes of Amaechi, ogbonna onu,orji uzo kalu,Dave umahi..I don't think that therr is anybody from sw that can gather votes more than any of those people i mentioned..
why are you not facing the issue i asked you,who asked you about Yorubas,now let me inform you, a Fasola and Osibanjo can beat all those people you mentioned in a pan Nigerian election as the tide is today.
Don't let hatred burn you down.
An obi will beat all those people too.
Mr., You may not be in tandem with realities
None of those you listed above can even get a 50℅ vote in the south alone except Amaechi.
Give me a SS or SE man that can sweep the majority vote in both Southern abd Northern Nigeria and get 2/3 majority vote in the state is what i asked you.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Jakemedg(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

You are correct to an extent
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Femeto: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
A thief can't rule us.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by YorubaRitualist: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

So Jonathan was the CPC candidate in 2011? This one is scared silly of Northern unity.

Shut your lying mouth and look at the map grin
Jonathan won 5 North central States in 2011 that's what I wanted to type..he only lost 1 which is Niger state but won Adamawa too..Northern unity nko..what concerns someone from southern Kaduna and someone from northern Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by LukasPodolski: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
who do you think the SS or SE can field as a candidate to win 2/3 majority and largest vote to win a pan Nigerian election today
Stop attaching SS to SE.

Do you want us to show you the result of Bayelsa governorship election?

Come 2023 APC is going to field a South Western Christian who will get 40% of South South.

If Buhari (a northern Muslim can get more than 30% of SS in 2019) then why won't a South West Christian not get 40%?

Politics is a game, SS people are waking up I think you SE novice should stop attaching yourselves to them.

Politics is not a game of hatred and emotion as shown by SE folks.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Jakemedg(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Niger State in the NC also consistently votes in the same pattern with the NW & NE. This is the largest state in the entire region.

Don't mind the person deliberately playing the ostrich.
The North had different voting pattern before Pres. Buhari's coming 2015&2019
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by YorubaRitualist: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Buhari lost most times in taraba and Adamawa..buhari stringholds is mostly in NW where he is from..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Sufferheads ...
Nigerians ehn.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by YorubaRitualist: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
why are you not facing the issue i asked you,who asked you about Yorubas,now let me inform you, a Fasola and Osibanjo can beat all those people you mentioned in a pan Nigerian election as the tide is today.
Don't let hatred burn you down.
An obi will beat all those people too.
Mr., You may not be in tandem with realities
None of those you listed above can even get a 50℅ vote in the south alone except Amaechi.
Give me a SS or SE man that can sweep the majority vote in both Southern abd Northern Nigeria and get 2/3 majority vote in the state is what is i asked you.
You asked me a question which I answered before asking you yours..osibanjo,fashola are no match for people like amaechi ,obi or orji kalu.those two popularity ends in the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Reference(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Agugbadin:
How can the Igbos ever think of presenting a theif who failed woefully as a governor for presidential position. When other non Igbo Nigerians here his name they will think we Igbos are not serious.

We have talked about this several times before past elections that a structure that throws up Hobson's choice time and again needs changing. Every time we are presented a choice between bad and worse.

Every time they (the owners of Nigeria) lend their support to individuals that are defective, compromised and thus subjects of blackmail so they can have a jetty to dock their canoes of feudal rule.

They will prop him up and if thet support him he will win and Nigeria will continue down the path of ignominy.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by QuotaSystem: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Jakemedg:
The North had different voting pattern before Pres. Buhari's coming 2015&2019

Really? What was the northern voting pattern in 2011?
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by 9gerian: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Now this is hilarious cheesy

Ikengawo:

lol and a journalist just happened to be eating corn across the street to see it happen
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Maple51:
cheesy you paid your own people to block your convoy and you're claiming drama. Drama indeed cheesy politicians are clowns

He didn't pay them.

OUK has charisma just like MKO Abiola

I won't even call him a Philanthropist cause I don't know him much, but he is a spender.

People love spenders.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by peter6441(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Not too young to rule grin grin
We are not ready.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by QuotaSystem: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Jonathan won 5 North central States in 2011 that's what I wanted to type..he only lost 1 which is Niger state but won Adamawa too..Northern unity nko..what concerns someone from southern Kaduna and someone from northern Kaduna.

I'm glad you agree that the core northern states with the heaviest number of registered voters in the country & highest turnout, vote in a uniform, united pattern.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by mamaafrik(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

You asked me a question which I answered before asking you yours..osibanjo,fashola are no match for people like amaechi ,obi or orji kalu.those two popularity ends in the SW
asked a typical average ,SS or SE man or woman who those people you mentioned above are and tell me if 50℅ of them will know them and their position.
You even mentioned a man who was charged for corruption and jail.
You need to be informed
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Nwaezeson(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2020
I never expected any person or persons of Igbo extract to take on the street for any politicians not to talk of a criminal and looter like OUK , infact we're the course of our problems in this country
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by mamaafrik(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Stop attaching SS to SE.

Come 2023 APC is going to field a South Western Christian who will get 40% of South South.

If Buhari (a northern Muslim can get more than 30% of SS in 2019) then why won't a South West Christian not get 40%?

Politics is a game, SS people are waking up I think you SE novice should stop attaching yourselves to them.

you have comprehension problem,do you know the difference between SE or SS and SE and SS
You need knowledge,why not keep mute if you can't answer the question instead of showing your naivety.
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Jakemedg(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Stop attaching SS to SE.

The SS, SE has similar voting pattern though one can attribute it to the fact that these are core opposition strongholds (PDP).
This is not attachment rather it's stating the obvious truth. You can't compare Bayelsa elections which was contested by two Bayelsan sons to the general elections where interests come up. APC scoring significant votes in Bayelsa could be compared to Imo state too in the SE where the APC also have significant support population .
2015 Elections and the last general elections proved something .Compare Buhari Vs GEJ 2015 elections(Northerner Vs Southerner) to Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 elections (Northerner Vs Northerner) you will notice some differences so Buhari getting what ever percentage of votes is no big deal since he wasn't contesting against a Southerner.

In Nigerian elections ethnic, regional and religious interests come before other things
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by rummmy: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2020
TINUBU is a criminal......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by haconni(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2020
GOOD DAY ALL!

Please I have a very durable, neatly used 60ltr deep freezer for sale in Enugu at a very affordable price.
Bought brand new but not used.

I can deliver to any part of the country provided I get payment first since I am selling because of an urgent financial need.

My Whatsapp phone is bad at the moment so only calls or text can go for now on 09024649986

Thanks!
Re: 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency by Habeyy(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2020
ajailer:
cry cry cry
I refuse to shed any tears for Nigeria's sake

Let the senseless supporters continue in their hardship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.