Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God (1023 Views)

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Is Sport Betting Truly A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

I have told you mine.. Who do you?...

Or is it the man that was nailed on a tree or cross?
Again, we do not serve the same God so at some point, you will need to get over yourself there.

Feel free to explain your God as you will but stop pretending he is also mine because he is not
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Satan66:
Since the pandemic started churches have closed.
These so called healing centers shut down when they were needed most.
Now we're awaiting science to provide a cure.
When it comes to chasing away spiritual husbands and wife Christian's are ready to come out in thousands with their so called healing power.

Truly their god is false.

Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by WizzyVine: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Satan66:
Since the pandemic started churches have closed.
These so called healing centers shut down when they were needed most.
Now we're awaiting science to provide a cure.
When it comes to chasing away spiritual husbands and wife Christian's are ready to come out in thousands with their so called healing power.

Truly their god is false.

Many organizations have been closed down by government because of COVID 19 but the worshippers of Satan care for none of those except the church. Why,? Because the church has rendered many of their demons homeless and have set free, many of their captives.

Listen, the church is not buildings. Church buildings may close but the church is still active in the world today. No one can close the church because it is a spiritual entity. We are still busy healing the sick, setting the captives free, sending demons packing and delivering the oppressed.

"At the name of Jesus, every knee must bow, and every tongue must confess that Jesus is Lord." Who is Satan? A defeated foe whom Christ wasted on the cross of Calvary.

Satan, whose demons shiver when the name of JESUS is mentioned. Fallen lucifer whose last home is the lake of fire is your God? Those who serve Satan will end like him.

The church matches on. The real church of Christ has no walls. Satan knows this very well. He sent you out to deceive people into thinking that the church closed because the buildings were closed?

The Church lives. Jesus reigns. Satan was defeated on Calvary. Jesus made an open show of principalities and powers, triumphing over them in it. The Lord God omnipotent reigns all over the universe.

The end of Satan is the lake of fire. Don't follow him there. Your soul is precious. Why should you perish? Serve the Creator not the creature. Fallen Lucifer cannot save, only Jesus does.
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by Satan66(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
WizzyVine:

Many organizations have been closed down by government because of COVID 19 but the worshippers of Satan care for none of those except the church. Why,? Because the church has rendered many of their demons homeless and have set free, many of their captives.

Listen, the church is not buildings. Church buildings may close but the church is still active in the world today. No one can close the church because it is a spiritual entity. We are still busy healing the sick, setting the captives free, sending demons packing and delivering the oppressed.

"At the name of Jesus, every knee must bow, and every tongue must confess that Jesus is Lord." Who is Satan? A defeated foe whom Christ wasted on the cross of Calvary.

Satan, whose demons shiver when the name of JESUS is mentioned. Fallen lucifer whose last home is the lake of fire is your God? Those who serve Satan will end like him.

The church matches on. The real church of Christ has no walls. Satan knows this very well. He sent you out to deceive people into thinking that the church closed because the buildings were closed?

The Church lives. Jesus reigns. Satan was defeated on Calvary. Jesus made an open show of principalities and powers, triumphing over them in it. The Lord God omnipotent reigns all over the universe.

The end of Satan is the lake of fire. Don't follow him there. Your soul is precious. Why should you perish? Serve the Creator not the creature. Fallen Lucifer cannot save, only Jesus does.
All this is rubbish your false god has failed you.
Pastors are dying left and right.
Your so called healings are useless
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by WizzyVine: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Satan66:

All this is rubbish your false god has failed you.
Pastors are dying left and right.
Your so called healings are useless

I'm the Worshipper, not you. You can't tell me whether my God failed me or not, I'm the one who decides that based on my expectations of Him.

Pastors die, satanists die, everyone dies, but to those who have no hope beyond here, death is a curse. To the redeemed, death is a blessing.

Rehearse these words in the ears Satan, and see how fallen lucifer reacts. Seek the Creator, not the creature. The God of gods who rules the universe and who reigns forevermore.
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by sonmvayina(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again, we do not serve the same God so at some point, you will need to get over yourself there.

Feel free to explain your God as you will but stop pretending he is also mine because he is not

I reverence the creator of the Universe... Who do you,?.. Mine is not a man or human being.. And everything he created is under his control . there is no devil running around doing whatever he likes... He only does as he is told by my creator..

Who is yours,? Can you tell me some few things about yours?.. I am no scared of mine, he is not planning to roast me in hell, I try my best to leave according to his set out rules and I am having a swell time.

I guess yours Bleep up so bad that he had to impregnate another man's wife to have a baby outside of wedlock. And later deserted him when he was being executed by the Romans for felony...
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by sonmvayina(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kylekent59:
The best reply is this: For your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are your ways my ways.

Christianity is not by force.

To be a Christian you have to suspend the use of your brain.. And logic...

How do you know when you are falling mugu?
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by Satan66(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
WizzyVine:

I'm the Worshipper, not you. You can't tell me whether my God failed me or not, I'm the one who decides that based on my expectations of Him.

Pastors die, satanists die, everyone dies, but to those who have no hope beyond here, death is a curse. To the redeemed, death is a blessing.

Rehearse these words in the ears Satan, and see how fallen lucifer reacts. Seek the Creator, not the creature. The God of gods who rules the universe and who reigns forevermore.
Your god doesn't exist.
Even if gods existed then your god is a false god
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by WizzyVine: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Satan66:

Your god doesn't exist.
Even if gods existed then your god is a false god

Your opinion or what Satan told you. Seek the truth while you still have life. Satan is a deceiver, he will only lead you to hell.
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by Satan66(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

Your opinion or what Satan told you. Seek the truth while you still have life. Satan is a deceiver, he will only lead you to hell.
According to the bible satan has only killed 1 human which was job ( let's not forget the story of job wasn't real but was more of a lesson)
According to this same book your god has killed millions of people, children, mothers and fathers in countless numbers.
But satan is the deceiver ?
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by WizzyVine: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Satan66:

According to the bible satan has only killed 1 human which was job ( let's not forget the story of job wasn't real but was more of a lesson)
According to this same book your god has killed millions of people, children, mothers and fathers in countless numbers.

Tell me the people whom God killed. The judges of this world sentence people to death in a bid to rid the society of criminal elements.

The Creator has the right to bring Judgement on those who err. He created the world and could determine what is good and fitting for it.

You don't know the Bible. Satan attempted Job's life but could not kill job. Satan killed many people using demons. He rules the hearts of men through fear. He is a master at oppression. He deceived the whole world, alienating men from the truth.

How can you be a defender of Satan? His demons are actively at work in your life. Repent before it is too late.
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Satan66:
You have never read the book yourself, have you? My guess is you swallow what others say on subjects, push them all up together, and spew them back out as knowledge.
Satan66:
According to the book, He created all those He decided to do away with. But Satan works for Him as well.
Re: The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God by Captain9ja(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Receive The Remission Of Sin In The Old Testament: The Day Of Atonement / South African Pastor Exposes Prophet TB Joshua / Women In Old Testament Vs Women In New Testament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.