Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Easy Steps On How To Produce Your Own Drinks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Steps On How To Produce Your Own Drinks (350 Views)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / Afang Soup In Three Easy Steps (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps On How To Produce Your Own Drinks by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
The current situation of Nigeria is not encouraging for people to get jobs and most people are underpaid in their current jobs.
Last week when I was passing through mariner'bridge, I saw crowd standing at Olam's company seeking for any available positions
Not minding the pays where as they can start a small mini business on their own.

This pdf has helped me more than any thing when it comes to producing your own my own soft drinks.
I am a student of fupre in warri and I can tell you how much I make each week.

All you need is first determination, desire to succeed in doing whatever you do.
Dm me on whatsap 09025252652 to get guild, instructions on how to package it and sell.
A woman sell more than 50 bottles of sweet drinks here in Ajegunle were I reside.
My email: ayomikuolatunji@gmail.com
My line:09025252652
No time to look for job any longer.....
ONLINE business scares a lot of people but you can start offline business
Re: Easy Steps On How To Produce Your Own Drinks by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
ayomikuolatunji:
The current situation of Nigeria is not encouraging for people to get jobs and most people are underpaid in their current jobs.
Last week when I was passing through mariner'bridge, I saw crowd standing at Olam's company seeking for any available positions
Not minding the pays where as they can start a small mini business on their own.

This pdf has helped me more than any thing when it comes to producing your own my own soft drinks.
I am a student of fupre in warri and I can tell you how much I make each week.

All you need is first determination, desire to succeed in doing whatever you do.
Dm me on whatsap 09025252652 to get guild, instructions on how to package it and sell.
A woman sell more than 50 bottles of sweet drinks here in Ajegunle were I reside.
My email: ayomikuolatunji@gmail.com
My line:09025252652
No time to look for job any longer.....
ONLINE business scares a lot of people but you can start offline business

Dm me now for the next 10 people's will pay at cheap rate
My Facebook pals bought it at high price.. I just want to try nairaland as many people come here to find jobs and business idea

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Fresh Unique Catfishbbq& Peppered Snail Plug In Ibadan??? / Are Lagos Roads And Traffic Stopping You From Having Fresh Foodstuff And Soups / CACOVID Rice: Osun Muslim, Christian Communities Receive 6,200 10kg Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.