Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,372 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Andoni Forum (anyone)? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Andoni Forum (anyone)? (7621 Views)

1904 British Punitive Expedition Against The Obolo (andoni) People & Their God / Andoni Ethnic Nationality (obolo As They Love To Be Called) / RIVERS STATE IJAW WEDDING; BONNY & ANDONI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2013
pazienza: I am usually sensitive to multiple account users,i can't believe just how i never connected this ijaw citizen character to alj harem? Chai!
IF YOU LIKE CONNECT MY CHARACTER TO EL RUFAI, SHEIK GUMI OR JOMO GBOMO, I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN ME-- MIEYE TAM' OPUBARA AND I'M AN IJAW MAN FROM OGBE IJOH AND AKUGBENE MEIN IN DELTA STATE. I WILL NEVER BE CHILDISH TO THE EXTENT OF USING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS LIKE YOU KIDS, CHECK MY COMMENTS ON TECHNOLOGY, CULTURE, POLITICS, RELIGION ETC

BLACKMAIL ME ALL YOU WANT, STILL NO INCH OF IJAWLAND WILL BE IN BIAFRA AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, I WILL WILL INSTIGATE I.N.C & I.Y.C TO SPREAD OUR TENTACKLES TO OUR LOST BROTHERS-- NDOKI LAND (NDOKIARI, THEIR COMPLETE IJAW NAME) VERY SOON.

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Abagworo(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2013
ijaw citizen: IF YOU LIKE CONNECT MY CHARACTER TO EL RUFAI, SHEIK GUMI OR JOMO GBOMO, I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN ME-- MIEYE TAM' OPUBARA AND I'M AN IJAW MAN FROM OGBE IJOH AND AKUGBENE MEIN IN DELTA STATE.

I just nailed you. I always suspected you were Ijaw all along and you are not a Rivers man.

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2013
Abagworo:

I just nailed you. I always suspected you were Ijaw all along and you are not a Rivers man.
LOLZ....YOU'RE A REAL SMALL BOY....YOU NAILED ME ABI?

NOW CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BTW AN EBONYI MAN & AN ABIA MAN?
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Abagworo(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Abagworo(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2013
ijaw citizen: LOLZ....YOU'RE A REAL SMALL BOY....YOU NAILED ME ABI?

NOW CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BTW AN EBONYI MAN & AN ABIA MAN?

Of course the difference in ideology is clear. I didn't write the above based on ethnicity but if you may want to know Rivers people seem to have an ideology and nationalistic trait different from others which they are generally proud of.
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by pazienza(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by pazienza(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Do not be deceived. This ijaw citizen moniker has alj harem written all over him. From now onwards,i and other igbos will refer to him as such, just sit back and watch him vanish like jason,the so called itsekiri man,invented by the same alj harem.

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Of course the difference in ideology is clear. I didn't write the above based on ethnicity but if you may want to know Rivers people seem to have an ideology and nationalistic trait different from others which they are generally proud of.
WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF "RIVERS PEOPLE"? .......IS RIVERS PEOPLE THE NAME OF AN ETHNIC GROUP?.......NOW WHY WON'T YOU WRITE BASED ON ETHNICITY, IS IDEOLOGY THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION HERE? YOU TRIED TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY FELLOW IJAW PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE USING "IDEOLOGY" JUST AS YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY DIFFERENTIATED AN EBONYI MAN FROM AN ABIA PERSON......YOU PROBABLY DON'T REALIZE THAT THESE STATE BOUNDARIES ARE JUST ARTIFICIAL LINES THAT WONT MATTER IN A MATTER OF TIME.....THE LINES THAT HAVE BEEN EXISTING BEFORE TIME & WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT WILL REMAIN THE ETHNIC LINES. ....GET SO EDUCATION SON!

2 Likes

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abagworo:

DIFFERENCE IN IDEOLOGY MY FOOT!!!

IS IT NOT IN THE SAME RIVERS STATE THE IKWERRE PEOPLE WOULD SAY THEY ARE NOT IGBOS,?

IS IT NOT IN THE SAME RIVERS STATE ASARI STATED THAT WHILE HE IS NOT AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF IGBO NATION, WARNED IGBOS TO DESIST FROM IJAWLAND IN THEIR DECLARATION OF BIAFRA?

IS IT NOT IN THE SAME RIVERS STATE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE MEMBERS OF OHANEZE NDI'IGBO & OTHERS MEMBERS OF IJAW NATIONAL CONGRESS (TWO ETHNIC RALLY POINT WITH CLEARLY DIFFERENT IDEOLOGIES)?

YET YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT "RIVERS PEOPLE" HAVE THE SAME IDEOLOGY? I CAN GO ON & ON......BUT I FEAR YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SMALL & YOU'RE NOT TOO INTELLIGENT.

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Abagworo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
ijaw citizen: DIFFERENCE IN IDEOLOGY MY FOOT!!!

IS IT NOT IN THE SAME RIVERS STATE THE IKWERRE PEOPLE WOULD SAY THEY ARE NOT IGBOS,?

IS IT NOT IN THE SAME RIVERS STATE ASARI STATED THAT WHILE HE IS NOT AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF IGBO NATION, WARNED IGBOS TO DESIST FROM IJAWLAND IN THEIR DECLARATION OF BIAFRA?

IS IT NOT IN THE SAME RIVERS STATE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE MEMBERS OF OHANEZE NDI'IGBO & OTHERS MEMBERS OF IJAW NATIONAL CONGRESS (TWO ETHNIC RALLY POINT WITH CLEARLY DIFFERENT IDEOLOGIES)?

YET YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT "RIVERS PEOPLE" HAVE THE SAME IDEOLOGY? I CAN GO ON & ON......BUT I FEAR YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SMALL & YOU'RE NOT TOO INTELLIGENT.

Rivers as a State has several ethnic groups and many of them are linked to other ethnic groups in neighbouring States. The Andoni in question is linked to Obolo and Oron in Akwaibom but are Rivers people. Etche is linked to Ngor in Imo and Owaza in Abia but are Rivers people. Kalabari is linked to Ijaws in Bayelsa but are Rivers people. Engenni in Rivers is linked to Engenni in Bayelsa but are Rivers people. Egbema/Ndoni/Ogba in Rivers is linked to Egbema/Oguta/Ogbaru/Ukuani/Abo in Imo, Delta and Anambra States but are Rivers people. The list goes on and on.

Rivers has too many ethnic groups but basically linked by language(mainly Igbo and Ijaw), history or interaction which is the bond of the nationalism.

5 Likes

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abagworo:

The Andoni in question is linked to Obolo and Oron in Akwaibom but are Rivers people.
The Andonni(rivers state) in question not "linked" but "the same people" as the Eastern Obolo & Ibeno lga of Akwa Ibom state and they are not "related" to the Oron people either by blood(ancestry) or by language. Though the language may contain some words from Ibibio, the tone of the language is nothing like Oron, Ibibio or Anaang. THE INTONATION OF THE LANGUAGE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. And best of all, THEY ARE FELLOW IJAW PEOPLE!
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abagworo:

ABAGWORO Rivers state is not a tribe but that has Ijaw tribe. Ijaw Citizen is an Ijaw man like I am an Ijaw man and Every Ijaw land belongs to him just as every Ijaw land belong to me. He is a free and Bona Fide part of the Ijaw of Rivers state. Ijaw is Ijaw no matter what state we belong.

2 Likes

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
killayut:

ABAGWORO Rivers state is not a tribe but that has Ijaw tribe. Ijaw Citizen is an Ijaw man like I am an Ijaw man and Every Ijaw land belongs to him just as every Ijaw land belong to me. He is a free and Bona Fide part of the Ijaw of Rivers state. Ijaw is Ijaw no matter what state we belong.

Why then is Kalabari and Nembe in court over the ownership of "Soku" plant? Even your blood brother's land is not yours unless he wills it to you. I know Rivers State is not a tribe or ethnic group though.
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2013
Abagworo:

Why then is Kalabari and Nembe in court over the ownership of "Soku" plant? Even your blood brother's land is not yours unless he wills it to you. I know Rivers State is not a tribe or ethnic group though.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH TWO BROTHERS HAVING MISUNDESTANDING, DON'T FAMILY MEMBERS FIGHT OVER LAND AND INHERITANCE (E.G OJUKWU FAMILY), DIDN'T GOV. AMAECHI SUE OMEHIA TO COURT, YET BOTH ARE COUSINS, EVEN AS WE SPEAK, THERE ARE CURRENTLY MORE IGBO COMMUNITIES ON WAR PATH KILLING THEMSELVES OVER LAND.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE NEMBE & KALABARI CONFLICT IS AN AGE LONG ISSUE PREDATING THE NIGERIAN NATION ITSELF, THEY CHOSE NOT TO DRAW SWORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER BUT RATHER CHOOSE A CIVILIZED MANNER UNLIKE UR IGBO PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL BUTCHERING THEMSELVES

PLS STOP THIS UR CHIILDISH TALKS, I'M BEGINING TO FEEL PITY FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THE WAY I'VE BEEN KICKING UR @SS.....GET OUTTA HERE!
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Abagworo(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2013
ijaw citizen: WHAT IS WRONG WITH TWO BROTHERS HAVING MISUNDESTANDING, DON'T FAMILY MEMBERS FIGHT OVER LAND AND INHERITANCE (E.G OJUKWU FAMILY), DIDN'T GOV. AMAECHI SUE OMEHIA TO COURT, YET BOTH ARE COUSINS, EVEN AS WE SPEAK, THERE ARE CURRENTLY MORE IGBO COMMUNITIES ON WAR PATH KILLING THEMSELVES OVER LAND.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE NEMBE & KALABARI CONFLICT IS AN AGE LONG ISSUE PREDATING THE NIGERIAN NATION ITSELF, THEY CHOSE NOT TO DRAW SWORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER BUT RATHER CHOOSE A CIVILIZED MANNER UNLIKE UR IGBO PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL BUTCHERING THEMSELVES

PLS STOP THIS UR CHIILDISH TALKS, I'M BEGINING TO FEEL PITY FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THE WAY I'VE BEEN KICKING UR @SS.....GET OUTTA HERE!

Two brothers always have their differences. From all you've been writing, one could deduce one thing. You are in far away Delta but busy eyeing Rivers land as yours. That you believe that you share ethnicity with some Rivers people does not mean you own their land.

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
Abagworo:

KALABARI and Nembe are not in Court over anything. Nembe people live in Soku and KALABARI people live in Oluasiri and peacefully too. There is no any thing like boundary dispute. You people are being misinformed . Oluasiri and Soku are miles apart and Oluasiri is Bayelsa community. Before Bayelsa was created the entire oil field within the circumference that inlude Oluasiri and SOKU were called one name which is SOKU oil field. But as BAYELSA was created Oluasiri section of the field should have a different name under Bayelsa , But because the people living there never lived like they belong to two different states, the change of name was never done but However, the OIL wells were added to BAYELSA as SOKU oil field in BAYELSA state.The Bulk of the place being SOKU itself is however in Rivers state. And this is what they are about to rectify.

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2013
Where are my Andoni peeps, please come and rep your people oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by OboloMAN: 1:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Obolo Itiki !!! Obolo Itiki !!! Obolo itiki !!!

Represent the good people of Obolo Nation...
We are Unique,endowed and proud of our socio-cultural heritage.

From Rivers to Akwa Ibom ... we shall continue to fly our flags

To my Eastern Obolo and Ibeno brothers in Akwa Ibom.... stay strong ...we can never be intimidated.

Awaji igbana enyi o!.

2 Likes

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Proudly representing Ebukuma town!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Oromene(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2015
I am monwon oromene,i rep okoroette town in Eastern Obolo

1 Like

Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by OboloMAN: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oromene:
I am monwon oromene,i rep okoroette town in Eastern Obolo
glad to meet u

Obolo Mò Bòló
Re: Andoni Forum (anyone)? by Yujin(m): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2022
OboloMAN:
Obolo Itiki !!! Obolo Itiki !!! Obolo itiki !!!

Represent the good people of Obolo Nation...
We are Unique,endowed and proud of our socio-cultural heritage.

From Rivers to Akwa Ibom ... we shall continue to fly our flags

To my Eastern Obolo and Ibeno brothers in Akwa Ibom.... stay strong ...we can never be intimidated.

Awaji igbana enyi o!.
Hello Oboloman. I've been doing some studies about the Obolo people and I have some questions for you.
1. As a speaker of the language, what other neighbouring language shares more words with the Obolo language? Give it in percentages if possible.
2. I watched videos of the Obolo people organising symposiums about promoting the obolo language. How much progress have been made so far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Girl Pulls Off Her Bra, Shows Fresh Boobs,says Shes Proud(Pics) / Edo Folks And Markings On The Stomach / Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.