Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit (2203 Views)

Top 10 Best Banks For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
kabanayol9:

Thanks for your interest, which one are you interested in? Anyways our ibadan office: S7/SW 70, Sewa House, Opposite Gtbank Efusetan Roundabout, Challenge, ibadan. Please do me a favor, when you get there tell them you came from DSE Oshinubi Emmanuel or you can call me when you get there, thank you.

Drop your contact, call or whatsapp.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by kabanayol9(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hoyz:

Can i have your whatsapp number, is you didn't mind?
I do not mind, here it is 07062264850, thank you.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by kabanayol9(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Drop your contact, call or whatsapp.
whatsapp number; 07062264850.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by kabanayol9(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
mii4u:

I will remember to do so.
Thank you, this is my whatsapp number; 07062264850, should in case, thanks.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
kabanayol9:

whatsapp number; 07062264850.

Great, will hit you up.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Secure your future today with no stress and watch your money grow with maximum security

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Investment in our agric segment/pepper ongoing (Oxford Green farms) gives 42%ROI
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Sicilyjoe: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Starangel4321:
Secure your future today with no stress and watch your money grow with maximum security

This ur investment looks Joefarm pourtry, after investing they start excuses of how witches start to eat their chickens and all that, after a while they vamus
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

This ur investment looks Joefarm pourtry, after investing they start excuses of how witches start to eat their chickens and all that, after a while they vamus
Not at all.....we have over 50 acres of land at Ogun state where we planted pepper,we have off takers on ground ready to buy at maturity......pepper takes a maximum of 3 months to mature therefore in 1 year we would have planted it 4 times perhaps after investing you get a deed of agreement signed by us and you holding us legally binding....and a post dated cheque bearing your capital + interest sum....if you prefer a transfer you'll let us know while filing the paperwork.......Bleu orange Oxford company would never jeopardize its goodwill,weve never had any legal battle with an investor,we always deliver as promised
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Apart from the agric investment, we also have the real estate investment

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Our farms are insured with Leadway insurance, such can't happen with us,a tour into our office will make you understand that Oxford is a very reputable organization that is committed to putting measures to secure investor's hard earned money

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors / If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? / Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.