Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor (15322 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] / Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by FlashDboy: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2020
kahal29:
Op let me help you with the source.... Do find it below...

https://leadership.ng/2020/07/28/edo-2020-egor-apc-hails-obaseki-for-performance-rally-support-for-governors-reelection/

The people you saw there just scammed Obaseki. They only wanted to collect their own share of Obaseki's Largesse. They don't want to miss out

Maga must pay na ....

Bad product, Obaseki go vomit all those yams pdp chop after the election where he will be roundly defeated.
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Jay31: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Are you serious right now? Anti party act at its peak.

Obaseki for the win tho

APC shows videos and Pictures while PDP always fabricate stories with no evidence...where are the pictures or videos of Egor APC declaring support for Obaseki�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Chiboto414: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Gabe427:
Forget all these criminal politicians and thier party politics of interest
If you missed Bitcoin opportunity
There's a new opportunity join Ethereum today and you wont regret

Sincerely na wetin save local man during hard times
I'm interested, but don't know how to run it well...pls what do I do .thanks
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2020
That is the spirit of Apc. angry

And many more are coming out. grin
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Confirmedzombie: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Obasek will won the election. I have been tolding peoe that elections are not win in social media.

Edo people has chooses obasek and he must won
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by moodyguy: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2020
kahal29:

https://leadership.ng/2020/07/28/edo-2020-egor-apc-hails-obaseki-for-performance-rally-support-for-governors-reelection/

The people you saw there just scammed Obaseki. They only wanted to collect their own share of Obaseki's Largesse. They don't want to miss out
On the contrary they have already scammed Oshiomhole and the CULTIST Ize-Iyamu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by moodyguy: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2020
FlashDboy:

Maga must pay na ....

Bad product, Obaseki go vomit all those yams pdp chop after the election where he will be roundly defeated.
Ogbeni these guys don scam their Oshio

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by micflo28(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2020
“Governor Obaseki is working tirelessly to better the
Hell yea

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by bkool7(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
You won’t see those zombie here, they run around from thread to thread when one councilor, ward chairman or support group director decamp.

I don’t support any political group and I am not from Edo, but this is a case of one devil is better than the order

Say no to people that think they are demigod
Let Edodecide

This is you in picture

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by mrkings84(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2020
It's really hard to not support Obaseki as an Edo grassroot politician. This same Obaseki was screened, sanitized, made a saint and handed over to the Edo People 3 yrs ago! So how do they change that now?

Except the people are zombies who don't have a will of their own, that's only when they can be pushed back,front, left right and center by one ugly dwarf all in the name of godfatherim!!

I trust my Edo People!
Edo is not Lagos!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by johnmartus(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2020
They just deceiving this guy
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by libertrust: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Jay31:

APC shows videos and Pictures while PDP always fabricate stories with no evidence...where are the pictures or videos of Egor APC declaring support for Obaseki�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
STOP DECEIVING URSELF IT IS THE SAME ACTING OR DID U SEE ON AIT, TVC OR ANY ODA MEDIA STATION. APC LIE! LIE!! PEOPLE NA UNA TRADEMARK B DAT.
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Derrick and his cohorts already crossed to pdp with obaseki. Why are they still using the name of apc.? They should start using their new party pdp. They've been attending pdp meetings in uselu since last month.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Gideon110(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Drchristian:

Not Lagos and Aba but Edo lagosians will vote pastor Iyamu come September to win
My friend speak for your self... Which EDO lagosians... I am in Lagos but will vote for Obaseki... And the local govt they just mentioned is my place of origin... I know the work Obaseki is doing there...
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by eddyslim(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2020
#EdoDecide
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Paramount01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
This can never make front page,if it was about how one useless commissioner resigned now you will see it straight on front page..Nonsense nairaland

But it has finally make front page
Don't he too myopic in your thinking
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Dmano: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Obaseki will surely win
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Austino50: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dead on arrival
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by omonaijiria: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
kahal29:

Hypocrisy of highest order from you.

Read yourself again.

So they can not decide on their own.

Its in you
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by omonaijiria: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
This can never make front page,if it was about how one useless commissioner resigned now you will see it straight on front page..Nonsense nairaland

Don't mind them.

They will soon come to spin this again

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Gabe427: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chiboto414:
I'm interested, but don't know how to run it well...pls what do I do .thanks

Message me on what's app my number is on my profile and my mail whichever suits you
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Immaculate1985: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
You can't win election with is cheap blackmail, the truth is that APC members were called to the meeting by formal assitant secretary of ward 7 who decamp with the governor to pdp. Does it mean this people will vote for pdp. September 19 is around the coner, I pray God spare our lives till then.
Re: Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor by Sniper101(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pictures of the rally
...else I won't believe this shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC / Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.