Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) (68161 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Nokio1: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
All over the world, Endtime Signs, Bible Prophecies Fulfilled right Before this generation like never before..

Every Living Creature is dying...
Humans, Wild animals, Birds and Fishes

Hosea 4:1-3

1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

I jus wan help ya friend
Use good grammar and punctuation mark always..lol

4 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by McGg: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
All over the world, Endtime Signs, Bible Prophecies Fulfilled right Before this generation like never before..

Humans, Wild animals, Birds and Fishes

1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Dude you're a big nuisance always preach

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by hahn(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Mrdecent:
What's the name of this fish?

Potential peppersoup fish grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Mrdecent(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin
hahn:

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Djyucee1(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
There are many unseen creatures yet to be discovered

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Magicdon(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2020
davillian:
The fish swims with it's side I've seen it on TV before
Whats the name of the fish na
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2020

Humans, Wild animals, Birds and Fishes..

Despite all these Happenings before us, Many are still Harden, Stubborn, Arguing, Contending and Refusing to Repent!

I Pity this Generation!

3 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by xynerise: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Australia and weird animals
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Oarfish it is...
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by uvie66: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Thank God say na for Australia, if it was in my state (Delta) you will bee looking at the skeletal remains. My people don't believe in research.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by TheFacelessMan: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Sunfish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by davillian(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Magicdon:

Whats the name of the fish na
Sunfish

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by sylve11: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Absolutely right bro...
It Smells Terribly..
That's why we need to Do everything Possible to ensure we settle our ways Right with God ..

Wetin concern wetin that man talk with this one wey you typed now? cool

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by omenka(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:
If naa Naija , this innocent fish for done de inside big pot , very hot one pot at that sad

Some people for don de peel yam , some for de boil rice for the guy head grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Absolutely right bro...
It Smells Terribly..
That's why we need to Do everything Possible to ensure we settle our ways Right with God ..

It's Gonna be worse and real Terrible down here if one Misses the Rapture...

It's Gonna be so Terrible if ones Departs this Earth without Jesus Christ...
lol,this guy sef

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by bergs2: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2020
End time Fish.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Chelsealivepool: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2020
Djyucee1:
There are many unseen creatures yet to be discovered
it has been seen so many times, it is called ocean sunfish.....
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by YemyTemmy: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2020
KaBabs1:
I bet it smells terribly too. I hate the smell of dead fish man, choi. That shi traumatizes me and reminds me of my past horrible sexcapades I'd long forgotten.

What is the relationship between sexcapades and rotten fish!!!

Oh I remember aunty Linda Ikeja experience with WizKid
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by azadus18: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2020
WHICH OF THE GLORY OF YOUR LORD, WOULD YOU DENY?
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Gpromise1(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2020
If naa Naija , this innocent fish for done de inside big pot , very hot one pot at that sad

Some people for don de peel yam , some for de boil rice for the guy head
You're right
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by blackgold7777(f): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Mrdecent:
What's the name of this fish?
i hear & see say samebody call am sunfish
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by EastanPower(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Some people for don de peel yam , some for de boil rice for the guy head grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2020
KaBabs1:
I bet it smells terribly too. I hate the smell of dead fish man, choi. That shi traumatizes me and reminds me of my past horrible sexcapades I'd long forgotten.

You just had to link the rotten fish smell with some of your past horrible sexcapades cheesy grin cheesy

Those must have been tough lessons learnt cheesy
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Mgtowmonk: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Malawian(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Vectorex:
Please repost and help this girl ...

See this baby scammer. At least learn how to use MS Paint or Corel draw to edit.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by bigcee(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2020
KaBabs1:
You're a wicked man grin

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by armadeo(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2020
hahn:

Lol
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by cybriz82(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2020
davillian:
The fish swims with it's side
I've seen it on TV before

Not this one..this one move like shark.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by uchman(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Malawian:

See this baby scammer. At least learn how to use MS Paint or Corel draw to edit.

Are you sure this is a scam?
I was touched and almost send money to that account...

People abeg make una reduce hand for scam, so that help will be coming easily to who needed it.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by McGg: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2020
post=92219325:

They are big and foolish!

SUNFISH.

Jesus Loves You Still.
We love you too.
Oya, chop kiss. kiss

I dare jesus to come knock on my door and tell me he loves me... And if you want give me kiss come my house
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by ODB2: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2020
The ocean is creepy as fck.

We hardly know what exists beneath the deep recesses of the ocean as we don't have the technology to explore the ocean beyond a 2 man deep sea diving subs that are anchored to a ship.

There are more USOs sightings than UFOs. I saw a video something in 2009 of a USO emerging from the ocean and flying into the atmosphere. It was surreal and at the time it was claimed to be fake but when it was finally discovered to be an actual video taking from a US destroyer ship and with more declassified CIA files on UFOs that emaninated from the ocean people started to take it as real.

Hard core Mariners will tell you the ocean is a very scary and fcked up place to be.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Absolutely absolutely right bro...
It Smells Terribly smells terribly
That's why we need to Do do everything Possible to ensure we settle our ways Right right with God ..

It's Gonna gonna be worse and real Terrible down here if one Misses the Rapture rapture...

It's Gonna gonna be so Terrible terrible if ones Departs departs Earth Earth earth without Jesus Christ...

Proper punctuation of your sentence, would probably go a long way in passing your message. You also don't need to spam every thread or equate unrelated issues to suit your agenda, to make it seem reasonable or to pass your message.

Selah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.