Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,765 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) (68157 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by proclinician: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Next thing you'll see now these guys will call more men to come and push it back into the waters but here, the idiots will go get machetes. Are black people under a perpetual curse bikonu?
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by blessedchild234(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2020
The things in the sea are unquantifiable. They cannot be said that this is their amount.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2020
proclinician:
Next thing you'll see now these guys will call more men to come and push it back into the waters but here, the idiots will go get machetes. Are black people under a perpetual curse bikonu?

Even when the fish carcass is rotting and decaying they will still get their knives, cutlass and buckets to slice the rotting mass for cooking undecided
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by gboyetade: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Are you sure it is a scam sir?
I am tempted to be nice already
uchman:

Are you sure this is a scam?
I was touched and almost send money to that account...

People abeg make una reduce hand for scam, so that help will be coming easily to who needed it.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Sensini123(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2020
How wondrous God's creations are!

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Mustiboy(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2020
peacettw:
I do strongly believe that we are yet to fathom or find half of what thrives in our deep blue seas. These waterbodies make up 70% of earth and we lack the technological expertise to access a significant part of it.

Any resourceful alien will find a perfect home in these reclusive seas and yes I believe that aliens exist. It is silly to believe that we are all there is in this vast galaxy.

Oga, that's a sunfish, nothing that hasn't been seen before. The headline is misleading.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2020
post=92219325:

They are big and foolish!

SUNFISH.

Jesus Loves You Still.
We love you too.
Oya, chop kiss. kiss
Egbon Felix, you kissing a fellow man?!

Pathetic Madafucker!

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by themanderon: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2020
The oceans holds many secrets. Deep dark ones we may never know.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2020
TreasureTayo:
The fish get lucky sha. For Naija, lol. Dem go don fry am already sef
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SUN FISH
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
fry ke?!
that one na long thing.
Na ppersoup sure pass.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by davibid: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Matrimonous:
Wow!
Certainly there is no end in sight at discovering all God created.
You can say that again bro... God is amazing

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Giant tilapia
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by sunnedee2: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2020
The flesh of the ocean sunfish is considered a delicacy in some regions, the largest markets being Taiwan and Japan. All parts of the sunfish are used in cuisine, from the fins to the internal organs. Source: Wikipedia

This fish should not bother to come to Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Lord, the day I visit the sea, let big fish show laiddis and let me be with knife, cutlass and a car booth.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by GuestLog: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Upaka:
What is alien like in this beautiful and delicious fish?
Na them... Reptilian, carcass wackers & beach-washup-eaters spotted. Keep your palmwine ready to guzzle down with monkey meat this weekend. lol

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by peacettw: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Mustiboy:

Oga, that's a sunfish, nothing that hasn't been seen before. The headline is misleading.

That's clearly besides the point
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
The way that the ppl described the fish as 'alien like', I expected to see some monstrous creature, but I was surprised to see that of just looks like a regular fish for peppersoup, lol :-)
I always come across this kind of things when I go to the market, but on a smaller scale oo

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Primesky(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Everyday men continue to discover new things. Why and how then do some people quickly rush to say, there's no God?. What have they seen and where exactly have they been to arrive at such categorical assertion?.

We must align ourselves with the word of God and accept Christ for our salvation.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Tremple8v: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Something went wrong in the science lab .
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Mustiboy(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2020
peacettw:

That's clearly besides the point

It doesn't change anything.
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Elsiedaniels(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Here
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by davillian(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
cybriz82:

Not this one..this one move like shark.
It's called sunfish
Enter YouTube and see how it moves
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Okay
The gay's have a a daughter
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by meccuno: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2020
post=92219325:

They are big and foolish!

SUNFISH.

Jesus Loves You Still.
We love you too.
Oya, chop kiss. kiss
undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
davibid:

You can say that again bro... God is amazing
Exactly

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by zudozz: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2020
next wash up lagos..him go hear word!
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zoey95:

cc pimpmaride
Wetin be fiction
I no sabi write fiction ooo

But if na drama, I fit try cool
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Zoey95: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Wetin be fiction
I no sabi write fiction ooo

But if na drama, I fit try cool
chat me for WhatsApp
Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Sagefromtheeast: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Gpromise1:
If naa Naija , this innocent fish for done de inside big pot , very hot one pot at that sad

Some people for don de peel yam , some for de boil rice for the guy head
You're right

Y'all sound like you don't eat fish.
Or what's the point again here?

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) by Sagefromtheeast: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
proclinician:
Tell me you don't eat fish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.