Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River (48921 Views)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / TRAGEDY!! Over 21 Persons Including Children Drown In Sokoto River [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Sunnycliff(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
So, now that he has been killed, how do they go about extracting information from the corpse so they could go after his accomplices?

I know everyone is sad, angry and totally frustrated about the security situation in the North, and rightfully so, nevertheless, still need to tame our anger sometimes and apply wisdom. He would have been more useful kept alive for a little while before being fed to the fishes or vultures.

It is possible that local politicians are even involved and it is possible their foot soldiers instigated the execution of the criminal to cover their own tracks!

The ones they reintegrate back into the society as repentant bokoharam, how many information did they get? Are the casualties reducing?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Frankyboy1(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Good news
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by od501: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
So, now that he has been killed, how do they go about extracting information from the corpse so they could go after his accomplices?

I know everyone is sad, angry and totally frustrated about the security situation in the North, and rightfully so, nevertheless, still need to tame our anger sometimes and apply wisdom. He would have been more useful kept alive for a little while before being fed to the fishes or vultures.

It is possible that local politicians are even involved and it is possible their foot soldiers instigated the execution of the criminal to cover their own tracks!

Which mumu information? All the ones they have been extracting from boko boys since 2010 wetin dem son use em do? Jungle Justice on the rescue jaree!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Slynation(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

Don't worry about his death....He would have been a freeman by now if handed over to the police!!

He just succeeded in distributing free bullets and Guns as palliatives to the Police grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by nexta007(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2020
He was "suspected" to be supplying ammo to bandits yet instead of picking him up after gathering such intelligence, they kept mute until the "unknown" took charge. Nigeria my country. Well, I won't give up on this nation as long as I live. I believe we would get it right someday..
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by MikeBetty(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Chai! Suspected or na Criminal? How can someone caught in the act be a suspect?
It Is Only Court That Has The Power To Convict Him, To Police He Is A Suspect, To Court If He Is Convicted Via Police Competent Investigation And Prosecution, He Is Guilty And a Criminal.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Strech(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
And upon that the police even had to disclose the name of the community that killed the demon..Later you go come here say bandits don come visit the village.. funny set of people.. Nigerian police are just too daft.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by ODB2: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
sack was forcibly opened despite resistance by the suspect and a large quantity of ammunition was discovered to be concealed in the sack, which led to the subsequent lawless lynching and disposing of the remains of the suspect in a river by the villagers.

It appears the useless police commissioner is more angered by the much deserved lynching .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by euniselfyahoo: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Cha Nigerias
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by manunitedbabes: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Chai they are still saying suspected . . . does it mean they don't believe those people that cought the man with evidence ? Investigation things activited

Kudos from that community God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by anonimi: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
Believe me... With buhari in Aso rock... You know Buhari?..
The one who sets boko haram members free

The police wont blink an eye to release him.. He will get home before the people that caught him..

This is Buhari time... An el dorado for terrorists.. Bandits ... Fulani herdsmen .. Kidnappers etc
Any supporter of this regime is a killer.. An accomplice to evil..
Zombies suck human blood.. Spits

[img]https://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

3 Likes

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by candyguyofficia(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=88Craze post=92220717]Chai! Suspected or na Criminal? How can someone caught in the act be a suspect?[/quote

Was about to ignore until I saw the question mark. Now let me answer you:

Anyone caught in the act is a suspect and NOT a criminal even though the act done is criminal it doesn't change the fact that the person caught is ONLY but a suspect and not a criminal.

The rationale behind this reason is:

a) It is the duty of the court to adjudicate i.e it is only the court that can declare someone criminal even when the person is caught in the act.

b) One cannot be a judge and prosecutor in one own case. In the instant case the person that caught the suspect are the "prosecutor" as they are the ones alleging this person alleging CANNOT also say the person is a Criminal because any person cannot and is not allowed to be a prosecutor and a judge at the same time on the person own case.

c) This is perhaps the biggest rationale, everyone has a right to fair hearing it's a fundamental right that CANNOT be negotiated. By fair hearing the accused/suspect had a right to defence even though the person is caught in a criminal act and the defence I'm talking about isn't a defence before the person alleging neither is it a defence before the police (because the police are of the executive arm), rather the defence I'm tàking about is before the judiciary (the last hope of the common man) who has a constitutional duty to adjudicate.

An Aside:
The community killed the accused and throw the person in a flowing river because they saw abundant supply of ammunitions on him. Now I have a question for you.

Do the possession of large amount of ammunition by the victim that was killed make the victim a criminal?

The answer is based on technicality that a common man may not comprehend. If the first answer that come to your head is YES then you are WRONG.

i) Have you thought about if the victim that was killed is a deep undercover agent of any of the security agencies who is undercover and working with the bandit while giving reliable intel to Nigeria government?

Mosttimes, Nigerians say the person that they caught in the criminal act when they took the person to police station the D.P.O was saying he will charge the "criminal" to court only for the "criminal" to be set free from police custody and Nigerians that screaming the Police has been bribed or the D.P.O and the "criminal" are of same tribe but what you may not know is that the "criminal" maybe a deep undercover agent who the security agent he work maynot even know the person except the Chief of the security agency, Defence Ministry and Attorney General of the Federation.
When such "criminal" is freed by police do you expect the police to say the criminal is a uncover agent? There is what is known as Official Secret Act, you can read that up.

ii) Have you thought if the victim that was killed is actually a member of the armed forces that is into supply of those ammunitions to army officers that are far away. I know you might say why didn't he carry a army tank? Why did he do the operation alone? But the long and short of it is that intelligence is not what a lay man can easily comprehend, this is why in the armed forces you always hear "Open the last Order" because regardless of how that last order maybe illegal WITHOUT any further proof available to proof otherwise that same last order may just be logical, legal and very timely.

I hope you understand why now it's all important NOT to always evaluate things at surface level. Police will do everything to recover the body and it will unravel alot and even if the victim is actually guilty those involved in the dastardly act will still be punished because they resolve to self help.

All what I'm saying is SELF HELP is NOT the way to go. What the people will have done is to hold the person and call police to come take the person away for investigation. Ideally that how it ought to be but I know there is generally mistrust between Nigerians and police but regardless that is not a justification to resolve to self help.

Modified:
Can't believe I typed this long, I went through the pains to break it down for you and others so that next time when you see people engaging in self help you shouldn't join them and should you witness such is better to go away to a safe distance and call on the police. Ideally, that's how it ought to be done

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

Exactly one of the reasons why these mob beatings and killings should stop. Whatever info he had just died with him. He is definitely just a low erand hand and can be replaced easily. And somebody on ftc said he's having orgasms from this stupidity. Alot of Nigerians too dull sha

See another cow brain below me undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by DonTattaglia: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
This type of lynching is usually very sweet..Use iron rod first to open d id1ots skull and then forcefully bring out his brain for vultures to feast on..

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by TaiKuun(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Autopsy for what again?
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by winkmart: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2020
imagine
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Farki: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
This news is very sweet. cheesy

I would have preferred they keep the fool alive after the beating so they can find out his customer's whereabouts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by stayclearofme: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Chai! Suspected or na Criminal? How can someone caught in the act be a suspect?
Yes he his a suspect until proven guilty in law court.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by do4luv14(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Its useless for him to have resist, if its not his own,

MejiLoyon:

''His passage was obstructed by flood due to heavy downpour. The suspect sought community members to assist him bypass the flooded area, in the course of which a sack conveyed on his motorcycle was suspected by the villagers. The sack was forcibly opened against resistance by the suspect and a large quantity of ammunition was discovered to be concealed in the sack, which led to the subsequent lawless lynching and disposing of the remains of the suspect into a river by the Villagers.''

Learn from this paragraph. Person Wey fit help you fit still kill you. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself. For when you seek help you leave yourself vulnerable and create openings for people to know your ins, outs and weak points.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Denwil: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:

''His passage was obstructed by flood due to heavy downpour. The suspect sought community members to assist him bypass the flooded area, in the course of which a sack conveyed on his motorcycle was suspected by the villagers. The sack was forcibly opened against resistance by the suspect and a large quantity of ammunition was discovered to be concealed in the sack, which led to the subsequent lawless lynching and disposing of the remains of the suspect into a river by the Villagers.''

Learn from this paragraph. Person Wey fit help you fit still kill you. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself. For when you seek help you leave yourself vulnerable and create openings for people to know your ins, outs and weak points.

True talk
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Gabe427: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
A better plan than Killin him allow him deliver the amunitions as normal follow him and nab who he is supplying simple

but now they just helped them get a new supplier

we need to start thinking
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by madridsta007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sokoto-mob-kill-nigerien-supplying-ammunition-to-bandits/%3famp=1

Bullets meant for bandits meant to kill Nigerians.
Looks like those are thousands of bullets.
Nigeria is a Failed State. No thanks to APC, Buhari, Tinubu and the Southwest.
Dont worry. It will come to Lagos soon wink
Eventually.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by immantoks: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

You are very right about him helping the police in investigation but on the other hand ,if they have released him to the useless Nigeria police force, they would have released him and say he escaped from their custody. I am very sure something of such nature must have happened in the past.that's the reason the community adapted self help.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Nice one.
This news is orgasmic to my soul.

hope it won't be turn-offsmic if you later discover that that's not a real story sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by smartest2020(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Uhm, stop commit crime,
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by jozee8: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

Just as Wandume is still alive abi�
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
sad
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by AbuAeesha: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

u are right to some extent,but do you know how many suspects that have been arrested,and no tangible result is out?

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Captainrambo2: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

guy forget....... masri that is snapping pics up and down with bandits nkor? Or you think police dont know who dey re ?

Buhari simply has no will to stop it
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by FullBlastLight: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

Ogar, abeg, let them get him wasted freely, bikonu!

We don't need any handicapped info frm him 4 anytin!

All d ones they've been arresting, they are eventually releasing them thru d backdoor on d request of their sponsors!

Moreso, we hv heard many times in dis Nation where some of them were arrested & we were told dt they found d phone numbers of some key politicians in d terrorists' phones & despite dt, we won't ever get 2 hear anytin abt it again!

Or, hv u speedily 4gotten d terrorist, Kabiru Sokoto & d likes? Till 2day nothing is heard abt d issue anymore!

My own take is dt, asfar as d person is caught RED-HANDED, Jungle Justice shld be considered a good Justice 4 such unfortunate criminal!

This is sadly so because there's jst no Justice 2 hope 4 in dis Nation as long as it involves Politicians, Boko Haram & d likes!
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by 1759ademola(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pls Mr CP , conclude the investigation of how bandits kill many people in Zamfara before starting to investigate an arm smuggler.
That can as well fall within the scope of self defense although I'm not a lawyer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) / BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.