Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River (48920 Views)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / TRAGEDY!! Over 21 Persons Including Children Drown In Sokoto River [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Commonsense99: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin
The community was right in jungle justice,they wouldn't have done that if they don't know our police and armed forces is also complacent in all these terrorism. The police should actually be more concerned that the frustrated populace will not wake up one day and lynch them and their corruption.

Those who are supporting the police, what happened to the boko haram members that were caught?Police will just recieve order from above and free the i-diot and that ends it..are they telling us that more than 600 able bodied so Called repented Ex BH men cannot take them to some of their hide outs in sambisa forest? This country is just a big fat joke!

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Timbers(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:

''His passage was obstructed by flood due to heavy downpour. The suspect sought community members to assist him bypass the flooded area, in the course of which a sack conveyed on his motorcycle was suspected by the villagers. The sack was forcibly opened against resistance by the suspect and a large quantity of ammunition was discovered to be concealed in the sack, which led to the subsequent lawless lynching and disposing of the remains of the suspect into a river by the Villagers.''

Learn from this paragraph. Person Wey fit help you fit still kill you. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself. For when you seek help you leave yourself vulnerable and create openings for people to know your ins, outs and weak points.
true
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by joyandfaith: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:

''His passage was obstructed by flood due to heavy downpour. The suspect sought community members to assist him bypass the flooded area, in the course of which a sack conveyed on his motorcycle was suspected by the villagers. The sack was forcibly opened against resistance by the suspect and a large quantity of ammunition was discovered to be concealed in the sack, which led to the subsequent lawless lynching and disposing of the remains of the suspect into a river by the Villagers.''

Learn from this paragraph. Person Wey fit help you fit still kill you. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself. For when you seek help you leave yourself vulnerable and create openings for people to know your ins, outs and weak points.

And the person you have helped can still kill you

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Jaqenhghar: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Police refuse to investigate arms dealer
When peole take the law into their hands police want investigate who kill arms dealer.

I wont be surprised if the police is on the arms dealer's payroll. Now na to investigate who kill their source of money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Egalitarian1: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
So, now that he has been killed, how do they go about extracting information from the corpse so they could go after his accomplices?

I know everyone is sad, angry and totally frustrated about the security situation in the North, and rightfully so, nevertheless, still need to tame our anger sometimes and apply wisdom. He would have been more useful kept alive for a little while before being fed to the fishes or vultures.

It is possible that local politicians are even involved and it is possible their foot soldiers instigated the execution of the criminal to cover their own tracks!

I will never support jungle justice. Never! But if I may ask you bro, what have they(security architecture of our country) done with all the information that they extracted from the 601 repentant Bokoharam members that were reintegrated into the society some days ago?

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Farki: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
AbuAeesha:

u are right to some extent,but do you know how many suspects that have been arrested,and no tangible result is out?

Like those "repentant terrorists".

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by kazeem74: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Our security operatives should try all efforts to build the confedence of people in them, because many have lost trust in them in manners they handle issues and over strictness in dealing with the public when reporting cases or involved in a case
They need to work more and give us feedback to the public on any matters handle in time and be open
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by ZooOga: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
kudos to dis villagers!
but dem should have burn dis foreign terrorist with tyre instead of polluting the river and someone's water supply.
i keep saying these surrounding french colony countries are suspect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by doctor306(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
So, now that he has been killed, how do they go about extracting information from the corpse so they could go after his accomplices?

I know everyone is sad, angry and totally frustrated about the security situation in the North, and rightfully so, nevertheless, still need to tame our anger sometimes and apply wisdom. He would have been more useful kept alive for a little while before being fed to the fishes or vultures.

It is possible that local politicians are even involved and it is possible their foot soldiers instigated the execution of the criminal to cover their own tracks!
How much information was recovered from the 600 repented terrorist?

Am not a fan of jungle justice but I sure would have bought bought pure water for the guys that lynched day mofo

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by RealEzee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
So his corpse was also wash away abi, this guys are clowns Sha grin
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by hardbody: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Chai! Suspected or na Criminal? How can someone caught in the act be a suspect?

What was he doing with that quantity of ammo, is he eating them? I am very averse to jungle justice but if my people are being killed with reckless abandon and i see anyone with that quantity of ammo i will think twice before pleading for his life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by CCC2(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
How unprofessional our security officer could be. Why disclose such information that could lead to a reprisal attack?
Of what use is the news to the populace?

Very unprofessional idiots[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
[s]So, now that he has been killed, how do they go about extracting information from the corpse so they could go after his accomplices?

It is possible that local politicians are even involved and it is possible their foot soldiers instigated the execution of the criminal to cover their own tracks![/s]

Zombie

Which information do you want to get from them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Dumte(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good for the idiot. That serves him well. I guess others will learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Femeto: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by shagasha: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

You are talking as if u r new in this country. The other ones that were caught how have they helped in the fight against the insurgents?
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by meccuno: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Enyimbamercedes: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
So let me get this right...

Nobody is ordering a full scale investigation into the killings in southern Kaduna but a Nigerien arms dealer is killed and it requires a full scale investigation.

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Naijaprosper: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Are you assuming every reader is a criminal?
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Dbarrzx: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
wow the best news so far in this week...
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

....u like information abi ?

those Boko Haram you gave amnesty, how many information them done give you. ?
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by buzorcharles(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

So till know y think the police and military no know the source and the route they pass? E be like say u be jjc
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by ugbanante: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
What can I say now?
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by ymstar(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=candyguyofficia post=92228883][/quote]
Ok
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by ymstar(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Suspected or na Criminal? How can someone caught in the act be a suspect?[/quote

Was about to ignore until I saw the question mark. Now let me answer you:

Anyone caught in the act is a suspect and NOT a criminal even though the act done is criminal it doesn't change the fact that the person caught is ONLY but a suspect and not a criminal.

The rationale behind this reason is:

a) It is the duty of the court to adjudicate i.e it is only the court that can declare someone criminal even when the person is caught in the act.

b) One cannot be a judge and prosecutor in one own case. In the instant case the person that caught the suspect are the "prosecutor" as they are the ones alleging this person alleging CANNOT also say the person is a Criminal because any person cannot and is not allowed to be a prosecutor and a judge at the same time on the person own case.

c) This is perhaps the biggest rationale, everyone has a right to fair hearing it's a fundamental right that CANNOT be negotiated. By fair hearing the accused/suspect had a right to defence even though the person is caught in a criminal act and the defence I'm talking about isn't a defence before the person alleging neither is it a defence before the police (because the police are of the executive arm), rather the defence I'm tàking about is before the judiciary (the last hope of the common man) who has a constitutional duty to adjudicate.

An Aside:
The community killed the accused and throw the person in a flowing river because they saw abundant supply of ammunitions on him. Now I have a question for you.

Do the possession of large amount of ammunition by the victim that was killed make the victim a criminal?

The answer is based on technicality that a common man may not comprehend. If the first answer that come to your head is YES then you are WRONG.

i) Have you thought about if the victim that was killed is a deep undercover agent of any of the security agencies who is undercover and working with the bandit while giving reliable intel to Nigeria government?

Mosttimes, Nigerians say the person that they caught in the criminal act when they took the person to police station the D.P.O was saying he will charge the "criminal" to court only for the "criminal" to be set free from police custody and Nigerians that screaming the Police has been bribed or the D.P.O and the "criminal" are of same tribe but what you may not know is that the "criminal" maybe a deep undercover agent who the security agent he work maynot even know the person except the Chief of the security agency, Defence Ministry and Attorney General of the Federation.
When such "criminal" is freed by police do you expect the police to say the criminal is a uncover agent? There is what is known as Official Secret Act, you can read that up.

ii) Have you thought if the victim that was killed is actually a member of the armed forces that is into supply of those ammunitions to army officers that are far away. I know you might say why didn't he carry a army tank? Why did he do the operation alone? But the long and short of it is that intelligence is not what a lay man can easily comprehend, this is why in the armed forces you always hear "Open the last Order" because regardless of how that last order maybe illegal WITHOUT any further proof available to proof otherwise that same last order may just be logical, legal and very timely.

I hope you understand why now it's all important NOT to always evaluate things at surface level. Police will do everything to recover the body and it will unravel alot and even if the victim is actually guilty those involved in the dastardly act will still be punished because they resolve to self help.

All what I'm saying is SELF HELP is NOT the way to go. What the people will have done is to hold the person and call police to come take the person away for investigation. Ideally that how it ought to be but I know there is generally mistrust between Nigerians and police but regardless that is not a justification to resolve to self help.

Modified:
Can't believe I typed this long, I went through the pains to break it down for you and others so that next time when you see people engaging in self help you shouldn't join them and should you witness such is better to go away to a safe distance and call on the police. Ideally, that's how it ought to be done

Copied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.