Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River (48923 Views)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / TRAGEDY!! Over 21 Persons Including Children Drown In Sokoto River [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Charly68: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Police knows but they won't do anything but as the villagers bears the consequences of the man's wickedness better as they dispatched him without wasting time ..police would have arrested him,collect bribe and let him go at the end of the end..all this slogan of police is your friend na farce

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Yankee101: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Touch not my people of Zamfara

They helped themselves when/where the government wouldn't
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by skukimania(f): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Imagine the idiot asking the villagers to help him with what will still be used later to kill them!
This is a beautiful jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by skukimania(f): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
So, now that he has been killed, how do they go about extracting information from the corpse so they could go after his accomplices?

I know everyone is sad, angry and totally frustrated about the security situation in the North, and rightfully so, nevertheless, still need to tame our anger sometimes and apply wisdom. He would have been more useful kept alive for a little while before being fed to the fishes or vultures.

It is possible that local politicians are even involved and it is possible their foot soldiers instigated the execution of the criminal to cover their own tracks!

After tracing them what next? they rehabilitate them and eject them back to the society under the umbrella of reintegration?
It's better that way biko!

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by bilulu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
So, now that he has been killed, how do they go about extracting information from the corpse so they could go after his accomplices?

I know everyone is sad, angry and totally frustrated about the security situation in the North, and rightfully so, nevertheless, still need to tame our anger sometimes and apply wisdom. He would have been more useful kept alive for a little while before being fed to the fishes or vultures.

It is possible that local politicians are even involved and it is possible their foot soldiers instigated the execution of the criminal to cover their own tracks!
Have we heard from Wadume till today? Nobody trust Nigeria security any more. How many bandits or boko haram have been arrested? Why can't those repented ragtags provide useful information? If una catch una own for Benue you can spare them take them to station so that they can be freed through the back door

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by earnit3: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
oh
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by bizzibodi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Just see how villagers help d police do their work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Clinghton: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
The should have used him to get Intel on who the big wigs are and there where about, this would be more surprise than ever.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Donchichi212(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ecclesiastes 3:1,7 KJV "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
[7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;"
I don’t know what you’re passing through this moment, but Set your heart and Say this salvation prayer with me and be saved.
“Lord Jesus come into my life, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, now with my mouth I confess you as Lord over my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Amen.”
If you have said this prayer then you are now a born again, welcome to the family of Jesus Christ. Please look for a living church ⛪ and worship.
God bless you.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by EdiskyHarry: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:

I will only pardon your ignorance if you just arrived Nigeria maybe today, then it is believed you are not aware of what is going on currently in the country.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by BotherMleeper(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:

''His passage was obstructed by flood due to heavy downpour. The suspect sought community members to assist him bypass the flooded area, in the course of which a sack conveyed on his motorcycle was suspected by the villagers. The sack was forcibly opened against resistance by the suspect and a large quantity of ammunition was discovered to be concealed in the sack, which led to the subsequent lawless lynching and disposing of the remains of the suspect into a river by the Villagers.''

Learn from this paragraph. Person Wey fit help you fit still kill you. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself. For when you seek help you leave yourself vulnerable and create openings for people to know your ins, outs and weak points.

Oh stfu.

You're rooting for him.

You've any idea how many people his tradecraft killed?

Stroke of luck he asked for help, really.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by gafaardy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
This a bad consequence of porous border
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by neutral2000: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swift and good. Justice delayed is justice taken for granted.
Hmm.

Wana earn money on telegram? Check my signature..

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Correct! Totally supported

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by intruder15(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2020
omenka:

People take law into their hands when they don't trust the enforcement agencies. The man can walk free if he is taken to the police station based on who he knows. They took their chances I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by nograv: 2:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one my Sokoto people, see how ordinary people dealt with the problem compared our politicians who ask them to repent and then release them.
Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by omenka(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2020
intruder15:

People take law into their hands when they don't trust the enforcement agencies. The man can walk free if he is taken to the police station based on who he knows. They took their chances I guess.
True.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River by adecz: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
❌❌➰Abeg, these bullets
pass 5000 pieces⚰️⚰️⚰️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.