Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? (32890 Views)

Best Business Strategy Certifications For MBA Professionals / My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by friday2011(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
2cribz:
Eat dia food and your destiny is gone.smelly stinky vagina fluid washed beans .yuck
Its like selling moimoi with bread.

And someone made you believe this rubish you wrote up there...

Wake up before you start suspecting yourself.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Orpe7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
That is why
Whoever sells Gala in Traffic, should walk with someone selling La Casera
Walahi both of them go make sales
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'm Deeply In Love with Blogging Business, Even @offset67 will be my witness, That's what i learnt from the image
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Orpe7(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
friday2011:

You dey mind the idiot,
I grew up in surulere and ate it wella
And i am doing financially well today
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by 2cribz: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
I see yoy are a regular road side customer
friday2011:

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by drstainlex: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
H
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Origin(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Symbiotic relationship - biology

Competitive advantage using complementary goods - economics

Save our soul --- naija youth ministry
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by charles614: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Complementary goods. Bread goes with butter
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by nonix22(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Area of concentration is Important but Collaboration is more Important.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by friday2011(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
2cribz:
I see yoy are a regular road side customer

Lol... Funny enough. I hardly eat outside except when my wife is due for delivery, its just surprising to see someone believing that if he/she eats 'mama put'.. Destiny will be stolen...

Abeg run away from whoever is feeding you that lie...

Please be free and enjoy the best life has to offer.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by busariabeyx24(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
this idea make me remember MUTUALISM(Microbiology) cos if you buy bread you go need beans to settle am and if you buy beans you go need bread
and at the same time i can say the relationship na COMMENSALISM cos one may benefit while the other stay unaffected
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by BigTableShaker(f): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....Wait oooo....make i drag one tie of weed
That na bread, beans...but wait o...I still dey see butter join...abi na weed dey do me

Complimentary and Utility: the power of a commodity to satisfy human want....those girls are trying to increase the power of one commodity by complementing it with the other...

A real niggarrr must not live by Sandra pussy alone...he must compliment it with Anita pussy for everything to augur well
But if na beans, bread and butter be that...then opportunity cost and alternative forgone those girls dey promote

Anyway! What do i know..am just a bomber, a pussy banger a drunkard and a weed smoker
Oh slawormir!
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by frankyychiji(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Buy bread get beans free
Sense nor go kee you. Correct guy.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Jaqenhghar: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bamz:
"Success is best when it's shared." – Howard Schultz
Nigerian man no know that one. Very soon one of them will try to poison the other so she can take over everything and when she does she will be overwhelmed leading to poor quality, frustrations due to an inability to meet up. Business scatter then on to one prophet or babalawo where the remaining money will be squandered. End of story

1 Like

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Munzy14(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERs for the SAKE OF GOD..... Get BEHIND US tongue

That was How My Landlord Said he Started his Poultry Farm with just one Feather & Now e Has close to 300 FOWL (Birds)
grin grin
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Bostin(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
It is called Derived Demand in Economics . One needs deserves other .
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That na bread, beans...but wait o...I still dey see butter join...abi na weed dey do me

Complimentary and Utility: the power of a commodity to satisfy human want....those girls are trying to increase the power of one commodity by complementing it with the other...

A real niggarrr must not live by Sandra pussy alone...he must compliment it with Anita pussy for everything to augur well
But if na beans, bread and butter be that...then opportunity cost and alternative forgone those girls dey promote

Anyway! What do i know..am just a bomber, a pussy banger a drunkard and a weed smoker
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Denique(f): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buy me beans, buy bread(complimentary goods) and forgo butter(alternative good)

1 Like

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
ideabuilder:
Only if I knew what the other girl is selling. Next time send a clearer picture
Toh me too I wonder o. He showed us a girl carrying a pot on her head and eexpected us to use witchcraft to know what is inside.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by PaulH07: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
ChuckKingston:
When I saw this event play out, I realized that you don't need to attend business school or read business oriented books to understand certain basic business strategies.

So from this picture, what lesson can you deduce from this event played out by two business people.

And this nonsense made frontpage?

Dearth of exciting topics shouldn't make every garbage sore our precious eyes...
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by 10kgod(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Well matched stuffs.

Laundry at ur door step. Osogbo people. check my signature
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Akalia(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a dirty punk ass. Always spewing gibberish.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by MoIbrahim: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
ChuckKingston:
When I saw this event play out, I realized that you don't need to attend business school or read business oriented books to understand certain basic business strategies.

So from this picture, what lesson can you deduce from this event played out by two business people.

One is wearing a long dress. The other is wearing skirt and blouse
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Therapyken(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

...who is unwilling to receive help
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by xynerise: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Team work is key
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by jaytii(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
ChuckKingston:

This is definitely Bode Thomas Rd
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Chicent(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Follow who know road... E get Y
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Kazim88: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
ChuckKingston:

Awon motivational speaker....

Do you what is a business strategy?
Do you know what is a business school?

SMH
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
naturefellow:
with just one feather, you mean to say?

Tnz for d observation
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Heyanu(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
A business minded person won't say; I can't do this business because someone close to me is doing it. Do your business, let the other person do his. Your will have your own customer, the other person's customer too will come. It's a business strategy, you buy beans from me, buy the bread from me not from my colleague...

1 Like

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by earnit3: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
nothing
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by cray91(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
yes we know it's complementary but all i know and learnt from the pictures is nomatter how you won do am

YOU GAZ BUY BREAD BY FIRE BY FORCE. you no get any excuse not to patronize them
ChuckKingston:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign : CBN Deadline ; What's the situation in your area ? / Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.