Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? (32899 Views)

Best Business Strategy Certifications For MBA Professionals / My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by mrdipye(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sell with your friend
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by SUNDICOS(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
ideabuilder:
Only if I knew what the other girl is selling. Next time send a clearer picture
she's selling cooked beans
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by cchikkyy: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Low budget one stop shop
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by egopersonified(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Edo is really not Lagos. I miss ewa agoyin like mad.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by gafaardy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Native intelligence
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by AmuDimpka: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
gnykelly:

modern business have gone beyond elementary business... you think business school is a joke

Seriously it's a joke ...most of the big owners of firm didn't go to business school when they were scaling ...in business whaat you read is totally different from what is on the field...

Have you ever wondered why those business school professors can't open and manage a kiosk and grow it to big business
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by Flampard(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
The higher the demand
The lower the supply
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by intruder15(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2020
ChuckKingston:
When I saw this event play out, I realized that you don't need to attend business school or read business oriented books to understand certain basic business strategies.

So from this picture, what lesson can you deduce from this event played out by two business people.

We need each other to survive
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by youngdabold19: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....Wait oooo....make i drag one tie of weed
That na bread, beans...but wait o...I still dey see butter join...abi na weed dey do me

Complimentary and Utility: the power of a commodity to satisfy human want....those girls are trying to increase the power of one commodity by complementing it with the other...

A real niggarrr must not live by Sandra pussy alone...he must compliment it with Anita pussy for everything to augur well
But if na beans, bread and butter be that...then opportunity cost and alternative forgone those girls dey promote

Anyway! What do i know..am just a bomber, a pussy banger a drunkard and a weed smoker

Damn Nigarrrr

E be like say you get A1 for Economics.

P.S:You fit still teach me the basic component of law of demand and supply of bombing

1 Like

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by gnykelly(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Seriously it's a joke ...most of the big owners of firm didn't go to business school when they were scaling ...in business whaat you read is totally different from what is on the field...

Have you ever wondered why those business school professors can't open and manage a kiosk and grow it to big business

guy business has gone beyond buying and selling. why do you think so many countries extract our income without us noticing
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by AmuDimpka: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2020
gnykelly:

guy business has gone beyond buying and selling. why do you think so many countries extract our income without us noticing

This dude is the funniest person,I haven't earned salary in the past 4 yrs...I resigned started my own firm,I doubt if you pay salary ?you must still be earning salary

Son listen and listen good...business can never go beyond buying and selling ...that is what business is ! It's called the basics

Google buys and sells information
Microsoft buys materials and sells software
Benz buys parts and couples it and sells cars
Boeing buys parts and couples it sells it
MTN sells airtime And data ,same with glo etc
Nairaland sells avenue for people to chat ,talk and advertise
Consultancy firms sells their advisory services
Hotels sells their accomodations

So my little boy, busiineessis is still basically buying and selling unless you are in NGO,that is why marketing department is the most critical....

Wnat matters is the finesse in selling...as a firm owner I have seen many of these MBA folks mess up...I can't employ them, I rather employ hands on person than one 'clown
gnykelly:

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by uuzba(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2020
fastlane84:
Op come and tell us
Nigerians have Zero hygiene.
Let westerners see this now and ask, " you mean food for human beings is carried about like animal feed, in the open? Why then shouldn't we treat you like animals?"

The way you treat yourself is the way others will treat you.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by gnykelly(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2020
AmuDimpka:

This dude is the funniest person,I haven't earned salary in the past 4 yrs...I resigned started my own firm,I doubt if you pay salary ?you must still be earning salary

Son listen and listen good...business can never go beyond buying and selling ...that is what business is ! It's called the basics

Google buys and sells information
Microsoft buys materials and sells software
Benz buys parts and couples it and sells cars
Boeing buys parts and couples it sells it
MTN sells airtime And data ,same with glo etc
Nairaland sells avenue for people to chat ,talk and advertise
Consultancy firms sells their advisory services
Hotels sells their accomodations

So my little boy, busiineessis is still basically buying and selling unless you are in NGO,that is why marketing department is the most critical....

Wnat matters is the finesse in selling...as a firm owner I have seen many of these MBA folks mess up...I can't employ them, I rather employ hands on person than one 'clown

I don't pay salary I also resigned to start a biz. all is well
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by cevek11: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Collaboration

ChuckKingston:
When I saw this event play out, I realized that you don't need to attend business school or read business oriented books to understand certain basic business strategies.

So from this picture, what lesson can you deduce from this event played out by two business people.
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by AmuDimpka: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2020
gnykelly:

I don't pay salary I also resigned to start a biz. all is well

Now you know the analogy ..all business is based on buying and selling.. it's only the scale differs

It's all about goods and services exchanging hands
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by ghettokid1(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by fergie001: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2020

Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Check ma signature
Re: What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? by kymzelenk: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
It depends on the amount of experience you get from a startup. There is not a definite recipe for anyone to create a business, we all have our way to make it. About your business strategy, I believe others including myself can learn very much. To have success in any kind of business, you need at first to gain experience. One of the only ways of getting it, is by trying various things and failing. But not the mistake itself gives you experience, but way you resolve it. So I hope I gave you some conclusions about your future business strategies, and never be afraid of trying again even if you keep losing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / Naira Redesign : CBN Deadline ; What's the situation in your area ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.