Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar (19332 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by hajimosho(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Q
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by seunayantokun(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
IMASTEX:
Even as a Southerner, I don't see how presidency will easily come to the south. The North is always ahead in Nigeria political games, especially when the south has decided to delebrately act unwise politically.
In taxes, the north is not ahead. In terms of economy generally, north is not ahead; more than 60 percent of telecon revenues are from Lagos, more than 60 percent of energy revenues are from Lagos, etc. The South generally contributes more in education, etc. But when it comes to population figures, number of votes, quotas in the unitary police, army, navy, air force, etc, political representation and holding political offices, the north is far ahead of others. I can't see Nigeria making progress with our kind of structure, constitution and practices. Unless we change things or restructure, the future is bleak

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Johnnyessence(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Germi9:

who told you that?
that's the head of the cabal.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by mentored: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by favour32(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
If Nigeria dey talk of competence, dem for don go far.
Na South turn e reach....if na competence, state of origin for dey irrelevant...if na competence, many for nor smell some positions.
Make una go sit down.... hand go meet una one day.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Goodness011(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'll tell you how you can get free Bitcoin of 0.05
I'm not joking I'm serious all you have to do is to message me via the link below
https://www.facebook.com/udeh.ugochukwu.545 then I'll tell you how to get your free Bitcoin
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by ma373733(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fantua is gone
Abba kyari too

You're the next

Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Germi9: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
that's the head of the cabal.
don't be decieved,Buhari is..
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by cuteboy2: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Who the fvck gives a damn what Aisha Buhari's house boy and Buhari's 70 year old nephew

Does he have a Party membership card of any party? As he ever contested and won any election even if it is class captain of his primary school?

Without party membership card and no record of winning any election, Mamman Daura is comfortably calling the shorts in the background and running your life remotely or by proxy.

Buhari the figurehead is also got there without either of those qualifications. The South will continue to play second, 3rd or 4th fiddle as is currently happening under this regime except they wise up and link up with the Middle Belt to puncture the so-called majority assigned to the proverbial monolithic North.

Without the middle Belt states of Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Kwara, Nassrawa, and the largely Christian non-core Northern states like Taraba and Adamawa, the monolithic political power of the North collapses. That is why Sardauna and Balewa deliberately promoted a policy "One North" by convincing those those Middle Belt and non-core states that they are North, and extended political privileges to them on that basis, whilst maintaining overlord hegemony over them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by IMASTEX: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2020
seunayantokun:

In taxes, the north is not ahead. In terms of economy generally, north is not ahead; more than 60 percent of telecon revenues are from Lagos, more than 60 percent of energy revenues are from Lagos, etc. The South generally contributes more in education, etc. But when it comes to population figures, number of votes, quotas in the unitary police, army, navy, air force, etc, political representation and holding political offices, the north is far ahead of others. I can't see Nigeria making progress with our kind of structure, constitution and practices. Unless we change things or restructure, the future is bleak
You're right, your submission is also the reason I made such remark. But it will be the southerner who should collectively kick against the current arrangements else the slavery continue. The bold is already the case.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by NASTYNASOSO: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2020
flyingpig:
Talking about presidency by competence, is Buhari showing any trait that exudes of competence in his catastrophic administration ? Abeg go and siddon. Nigeria has been trivially divided and only power rotation can calm nerves, otherwise this country go boil beyond 2023.

HMMMMMMM

BUT WHO WILL SET THE COUNTRY BOILING?

YOU BETTER COME UP WITH SOME ANSWERS PRETTY FAST.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by eagleu: 5:12am On Jul 30, 2020
If he doesn't control Buhari, can he tell us why he is always fighting with Aisha?
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by flyingpig: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

make the north try to hold onto power first
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2020
seunayantokun:

How does Energy revenue come from Lagos?
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2020
flyingpig:
Talking about presidency by competence, is Buhari showing any trait that exudes of competence in his catastrophic administration ? Abeg go and siddon. Nigeria has been trivially divided and only power rotation can calm nerves, otherwise this country go boil beyond 2023.

Na you wan make the nation boil? Daura made a comment targeting the SW but you as an Igbo man is threatening fire and brimstone. You well so?
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Blankstare(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

Do you reside in this jungle? Isn't it obvious to you already? Boko and bandits about decimating the north, now think how the west will react if the cabals decide to keep power with themselves come 2023 at least with their propaganda machine to the world plus ipob wahala, not minding the fact that it will set a bad precedent.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by HRMK: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2020
FOR OR AGAINST ZONING,THE FACT REMAINS:HE AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY WULD PACK OUT OF ASO ROCK IN 2023!HE NOW RESIDES THERE ILLEGALLY!PERIOD!!
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by flyingpig: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Na you wan make the nation boil? Daura made a comment targeting the SW but you as an Igbo man is threatening fire and brimstone. You well so?
mr presidency is coming to south east
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by dianchi(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2020
What a disgusting man making selfish statements well I don't blame him come 2023 Nigerians will still vote for another northerner with fake figures from the north.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Germi9:
don't be decieved,Buhari is..
nope I disagree.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by Germi9: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nope I disagree.
So Mamman Duara is? I laugh!!.. .the regard Buhari has for the Man was his loyalty and care he rendered him after he came out from jail without benefits.. especially been that they are nephew's..
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by seunayantokun(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

How does Energy revenue come from Lagos?

Discos have stats, do an online search. When we had PHCN, I saw revenue generation of the company. Lagos alone contributed over 60%
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by IJOBA2: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Osagyefo98:
I think he is right looking at the fact that north hasn't really completed their tenure under Yar'dua...

His Excellency has spoken.
GBAMSOLUTELY cool
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by NASTYNASOSO: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Blankstare:

Do you reside in this jungle? Isn't it obvious to you already? Boko and bandits about decimating the north, now think how the west will react if the cabals decide to keep power with themselves come 2023 at least with their propaganda machine to the world plus ipob wahala, not minding the fact that it will set a bad precedent.

HMMMMMMM

DECIMATING THE NORTH INDEED.
BROS
ANY FORCE THAT CAN DO THAT IS CAPABLE OF DECIMATING THE ENTIRE COUNTRY INCLUDING YOUR HAMLET.
THE QUESTION IS
IF BOKO BOYS WERE TO OPERATE IN YOUR ENCLAVE,WHAT ROLE WILL YOU AS A PERSON PLAY..KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOU ARE A NOISE MAKER WITH NO EXPERIENCE IN THE ACT OF WARFARE .
PLS GOAN SLEEP THIS IS NOT A TYPING ISSUE
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by NASTYNASOSO: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2020
flyingpig:
make the north try to hold onto power first
HMMMMMMM

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
I REPEAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
DEMOCRACY IS A MIGHT OF ITS OWN .

WHAT ARE YOU DOING PRESENTLY TO STOP THE NORTH.

RUBBISH
LET ME EDUCATE YOU.
YU OU CAN ONLY ACT BEFORE THE ELECTION.
ELSE YOU WILL REMAIN A WAILER AFTER THE ELECTION.
SHOW US YOUR CANDIDATE THAT WILL PUSH OFF A NORTHERN CANDIDATE
ITS NOT BY RANTING IN NAIRALAND
THE GAME IS ALREADY ON.
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by flyingpig: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
I REPEAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
DEMOCRACY IS A MIGHT OF ITS OWN .

WHAT ARE YOU DOING PRESENTLY TO STOP THE NORTH.

RUBBISH
LET ME EDUCATE YOU.
YU OU CAN ONLY ACT BEFORE THE ELECTION.
ELSE YOU WILL REMAIN A WAILER AFTER THE ELECTION.
SHOW US YOUR CANDIDATE THAT WILL PUSH OFF A NORTHERN CANDIDATE
ITS NOT BY RANTING IN NAIRALAND
THE GAME IS ALREADY ON.
dave umahi
Re: Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar by NASTYNASOSO: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2020
flyingpig:
dave umahi

HMMMMMMMMM

WISHFUL THOUGHTS ARE ALLOWED.
DREAMING IS ALSO LEGAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Bandits Moving To Dislodge Buhari From Aso Rock: Afenifere / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government / NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.