Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die (753 Views)

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets / Virtual Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by AlphaMajestic: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2020
please i didn't open this thread to ask for money because i already know how foolish i am. and am very sure that am hopeless and nothing can really save me, but i want to know if there is anybody out here whose had any problem like this...

on January 12 2020, my brother left me with his betshop to manage for sometime since he has some things to take care of and he gave me 4.3 million for the upkeep..

unfortunately i developed a habit of playing virtual game and i have exausted the money...i really want to drink sniper and die now cos i dnt know what next to do...i cant even tell him how it happened but the staff will definitely tell him...am really depressed..am troubled
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by pyyxxaro: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2020
B4 you kill yourself , pls donate ur kidney , testes and liver to people that needs it

After that you can drink one crate of chilled Indomie juice cool
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by kestolove95(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2020
4.3 million? Oga just die u don't HV use, very useless somebody

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by 88Craze: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Idiot, Greedy Ass! That's how one too lost #880,000 yesterday
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by XXXXTENTACION: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Idiot, Greedy Ass! That's how one too lost #880,000 yesterday
e be like say seun don dey pay goons to come tell us super story grin
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2020
U dont need to tell u wanna die.
Just die, remember to leave a note behind saying virtual was responsible.
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by paulolee(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
lolz...u nt d first n wont b d last...no kee urself abeg
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Idiotmod: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pls donate urself to the nearest skull miners
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Lurkin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
this is super story,guy u have only one option if wot u just said is true........ ...
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by AlphaMajestic: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lurkin:
this is super story,guy u have only one option if wot u just said is true........ ...

why would i use my time to type it if it wasnt...do they pay people on nairaland for creating topics...whats the option
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Greatzeus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
e be like say seun don dey pay goons to come tell us super story grin
Few days ago a guy claimed he lost millions,I forgot the actual amount,this one said he lost N4.3, another one said he bet for the first time in his life and lost 880k,let them keep bringing up the tales.
https://www.nairaland.com/6021916/safe-betting-how-lost-n880000
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by XXXXTENTACION: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Greatzeus:

Few days ago a guy claimed he lost millions,I forgot the actual amount,this one said he lost N4.3, another one said he bet for the first time in his life and lost 880k,let them keep bringing up the tales.
https://www.nairaland.com/6021916/safe-betting-how-lost-n880000
Even mad man sef no go make dat kain miztake.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by obonujoker(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Don't kill yourself bro... Hell fire is worse than anything you can experience on Earth... I'd rather you confess your sin, and try any legit means to pay back the money or get it
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2020
No one should commit suicide just like that , always sell your parts, it will help lots of charity organizations and your family.
Anyway, I'm just kidding. Why na
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by kenzysmith: 2:51am On Jul 30, 2020
4.3million u deserve to kee urself efulelefu
Re: Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die by dayo8080(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2020
To die by suicide is worst oo.

People will blame you more if you commit suicide.

Your aim was to make money but unfortunately you lost all.

Don't gamble again in your life. Beg your brother with elders in your family.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Speaks On Juventus UCL Exit / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Faces Ronaldo-cavani Conundrum Says Gary Neville / Video: Super Falcons Crying As They're Stuck In Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.