Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 (2989 Views)

Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabuleofNigeria: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
abduljabbar4:

This is why it is not good to openly hate people all the time. If Yorubas are against Igbo presidency then the Igbos should forget it. Almost all the hausa people are come across would rather sleep in their homes than to queue for an Igbo man. As for me, its either Amaechi (SS), a Southwestern candidate or nothing.

Truth is, even Igbos will not vote Igbo man. Very divided and disorganised tribe ;D grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by dukeprince50: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Stop being clever by half.
Nnamdi Kanu called Ohaneze leaders "Ohanaeze(gathering) of thieves.
He regularly lambasts South East governors (which they deserve anyway)
so NK who goes about shouting he will bring hell to Nigeria with his 1million imaginary military wants the country unity abi?
NK who said he will take the presidents head wants the country unity
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Petyr1: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Everybody is confused already. This country is a film show buddy

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ikinternational: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Back2Daura:
I am a northerner too. I must confess that Igbos are the only tribe that want a united Nigeria. They are investors in every state in Nigeria. More than any tribe in Nigeria. So I wonder how such a tribe would want to divide Nigeria. I am not gullible, I went to school and I know the truth. South East presidency will further unite Nigeria like never before.

Account details please if you don't mind
Your truth brought tears to my eyes

Good to know there's still a few rational Nigerians left on this site
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Back2Daura:
I am a northerner too. I must confess that Igbos are the only tribe that want a united Nigeria. They are investors in every state in Nigeria. More than any tribe in Nigeria. So I wonder how such a tribe would want to divide Nigeria. I am not gullible, I went to school and I know the truth. South East presidency will further unite Nigeria like never before.

Did they tell you they want to produce the next president?

How many of them voted for Igbo presidential candidate in 2019 and compare to how many voted for Atiku.

Anyway sha, I'm quite certain that you are Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

Account details please if you don't mind
Your truth brought tears to my eyes

Good to know there's still a few rational Nigerians left on this site

Lol.

Funny guy.

Any statement that supports you is the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ikinternational: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Igbos should stay away from presidency in this cesspit. Jonathan a Southern Southern, is being blamed for all the woes in the country despite ruling for just 4 years since independence.

Even Abacha is already seen as a saint compared to Jonathan.

It's only a stupid Igbo man that will vie for presidency in country where the civil war orchestrated by a 'Delta man' is tagged Igbo coup.Yet, when you add same Delta State to the Biafra flag, it's called land grabbing by low lives and their cronnies.

A stupid Igbo man is the one who thinks he can save a worthless contraption, "a mere geographical expression..."

Best solution for this ugly piece of thrash called called Nigeria is outright dismemberment

Nwanne I get. But too harsh.
Truth be told, igbos are already too invested in Nigeria.
Let's fight realistic battles

That's my own o.
You're an adult I can't tell you how to think
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ojiofor:

Dreamers are going to dismember the zoo wth Egbe Onu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Stop listening to RBL loud mouth and get back your senses.
Ndi egbe onu.
he is live now go listen to it and be liberated ,you need help
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Balogunodua(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Uchek(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
I totally agree with you!

nkwuocha1:
Igbos should stay away from presidency in this cesspit. Jonathan a Southern Southern, is being blamed for all the woes in the country despite ruling for just 4 years since independence.

Even Abacha is already seen as a saint compared to Jonathan.

It's only a stupid Igbo man that will vie for presidency in country where the civil war orchestrated by a 'Delta man' is tagged Igbo coup.Yet, when you add same Delta State to the Biafra flag, it's called land grabbing by low lives and their cronnies.

A stupid Igbo man is the one who thinks he can save a worthless contraption, "a mere geographical expression..."

Best solution for this ugly piece of thrash called called Nigeria is outright dismemberment

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buharifan:
I am a northerner and I support the south east to produce the next president of Nigeria.

It was alleged the military regime of Gowon named the Nigerian currency as Naira in 1973(meaning Never Allow Igbos Rule Again), this should not be allowed to continue.

Since Ironsi held sway as head of state for a period of 6 months no igbo has ruled the country again.

Let's support Igbo presidency come 2023.

Both PDP and APC need to adopt candidates from the east.
We all support their Presidential aspiration in PDP, but for APC, you can keep fooling you and your likes

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ojiofor: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

Go and get more brainwashed from your Supreme leader.
Liberator that ran away and left his fellowers to perish in the hands of Nigeria army.I pity your life.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Balogunodua:

grin grin
Lagos radio is on and there's nothing Yorubas can about it ,I'm sure Tinubu is listening to him right now lol he is decimating Yoruba now 102.1fm Lagos
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ojiofor:

Go and get more brainwashed from your Supreme leader.
Liberator that ran away and left his fellowers to perish in the hands of Nigeria army.I pity your life.
cry from now till eternity you can't do shiit sense is far from you and I pity your soul because you are lost
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by EastanPower(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Balogunodua(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Lagos radio is on and there's nothing Yorubas can about it ,I'm sure Tinubu is listening to him right now lol he is decimating Yoruba now 102.1fm Lagos
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buharifan:
It is Boko Haram that wants Islamic state

It is also IPOB that needs Biafra.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ikinternational: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol.

Funny guy.

Any statement that supports you is the truth.

I also noticed you didn't call him a liar
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ojiofor: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
cry from now till eternity you can't do shiit sense is far from you and I pity your soul because you are lost

You are the cry cry baby of Africa..Go and wail in RBL while MNK enjoys himself with your monthly contributions.
He call Nigeria zoo while his immediate younger sister is a zoo police officer till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by jumper524(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
am sure every right thinking Nigeria supports Igbo presidency but however, they also need to play their cards properly.
they need to have a sellable attitute. forget all these tribal and religious sentiment going on in the country, if you meet casual individuals and preacg to them on Igbo presidency, they are very quick to condemn them as if other tribes are not guilty of something else.
but there's still work for the igbos to do.
play proper politics and watch yourselves sail best.
Ive always beleived igbos to be special breeds. infact as a northern Muslim, the igbos are the best non tribe I've had as friends.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
flyingpig:
Please support Umahi
na ur uncle?
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
ruggedtimi:
na ur uncle?
he's capable
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Bankalert(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
An igbo man from the east should not and cannot rule this country please...igbo men should focus on business and leave ruling the country to the north, west or south... My two cents

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Jackmj(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
North till 2050
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
abduljabbar4:
As for me, I don't mind voting for a south Southerner or a southwestener. Igbo is a big NO for now because they have been insulting us since 2015 and calling us unprintable names. From Facebook to twitter, to IG and Nairaland, these people insult us on a daily basis. My thumb will only vote for such people if it is cut off from the rest of my body

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by vhykeeytor(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
GOD GO SOON SHAME BUHARI.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Nwanne I get. But too harsh.
Truth be told, igbos are already too invested in Nigeria.
Let's fight realistic battles

That's my own o.
You're an adult I can't tell you how to think

Now,this is the reality.
I will never agree to Igbo presidency if it was left for me.Nigeria is too wicked and GONE to be liberated.An Igbo Presidency will bring chaos and aggravated terrorism just to spite the government to step down or lose like we saw in Jonathan government.

So soon you people forgot the March that took over the country by Yoruba and hausa elites and religious leaders?Now the insecurities is worst,where are the same fools that marched then?

Make Igbo leave this country for them. Sincerely we are better off without it.

We don't need the presidency.Aso Rock is a curse no normal Igbo man should embark on.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Commonsense99:

You are not an igbo man, if by chance you bear an igbo name, then take a time out and ask your mother who fathered you!
I will reply you as a paid yoruba man that you are,
1)what exactly have you ever benefited in project Nigg@ area? Just name one thing?
2) I bet you haven't gone out of that shit hole for the first time, hence you don't know your zoo is a shame in comparison to her mates, ever wondered why Nigerians in diaspora are the most angry of them all?
3)Do you sincerely ever think this shit hole will change tomorrow for better? You have a long think coming dude, mentally it appears you are weak, indeed its not every slave that loves to be free.

Myopia is when you can't realise that you and your likes are already deep in a hole, hence the best remedy is to stop digging and look for a way out.

Don't mind the Full!
If Igbo man become the president,they will heap the woes of Nigeria's incompetence and buharis on him.

Nigeria is a very wicked country that needs to be set ablaze!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav / What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? / 'Defending Asiwaju Is Not Easy' - Tinubu Supporters Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.