Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 (2993 Views)

Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

I also noticed you didn't call him a liar

Just figured there was no need to be unnecessarily toxic.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ikinternational: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Just figured there was no need to be unnecessarily toxic.

But he didn't lie..
He stated an actual fact (that Nigerians know but won't say publicly)
No grammatical gymnastics can combat that

If God asked you the question, me sef I know the answer you'll give..
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Uchek(m): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2020
How did you arrive at your 70% and 85% figure?

LabuleofNigeria:
IBGOs (Igbos) can never become president and will never produce a President.

A tribe that has not iota of [b]UNITY.
A tribe that lacks the spirit of follower-ship and leadership.
A tribe that cannot unanimously stand for one thing and speak with one voice.
A tribe that has no love and is only driven by lust for monetized entities.

Even when their biggest icon (Odimegwu Ojukwu) contested for presidency, 85% igbos frowned and voted him out
Even 70% Igbos (Igbos) still condemned their beloved diehard son (Nnamdi Cownu).
Ohhh...How sweet would it have been if Igbos could be given their long awaited freedom (Biafra)....
I would love to watch documentaries of how the Animal-tibe will lynch theirselves into extintion because of leadership.

We Yorubas and Hausas has that awesome spirit of one voice and leadership,
Dear Igbos, do not forget that for Unity and leadership to thrive, there must be followership.

Fake tribe
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Buharifan: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Seems with defection of Umahi to APC, the igbo will produce the next president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Let Igbos Go If You Can't Trust Them To Be President— Dele Momodu Thunders / The Nigeria Army Saw Their Match In Orlu. / Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.