Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes (54458 Views)

Betting: How I Betted On Opposite Side Of Same Event And Lost Both / How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months / Safe Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by CAUSTIC002: 1:51am On Jul 31, 2020
raphieMontella:

Betting is 60-70% luck and 30-40% prediction...

I lost about 20k the week juventus failed to beat sassulo at home too...

Also lost a little money in the return leg which ended 3-3 lol...

Greed is a major factor in losing bets though...
club football is one of the fastest way to lose money, lve been on break for a while now, l will be patient until the next international break. that has always been my time.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by otikpoko(m): 2:08am On Jul 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
880k gone,just like that undecided to slap this op dey hungry me.since you had no experience in sports betting,you should have started with a very little amount but you got greedy and paid the price.Sports bet is not for greedy people,if you love yourself dont ever go back to it.

grin

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by cooltola(m): 2:54am On Jul 31, 2020
tips not to loose your money
1, The ODDS ARE ALWAYS AGAINST YOU.
2. THE ODDS ALWAYS FAVOUR THE HOUSE OR THE OWNER of the betting shop, why do you think the owners are rich?
3. Do not gamble ,and change your cycle of gambling friends.
4. Buy bitcoin, stocks instead
5. Football is unpredictable, so with all sports. Just because man u beat chelsea in November does not mean man u will beat Chelsea in March.
6 learn how � to double your money legit without gambling e.g opening a shawarma joint or a trading bitcoin or graphic design or attend a business seminar
7. Invest in real estate, transport �
8. Give God your first fruit � � � ❤
9. Pray
10. Be generous with sense

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by mankand(m): 5:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Organicist95:
how much did you lose grin

Ọmọ make I off mic.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by davillian(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

Oh okay then. Those EPL games don't come with good odds.
You stake 1k upward
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by ODJ124(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2020
vickydevoka:

Wen u bet 100 naira or 200 naira u will be at peace. If u want to win game number one believe u should have in ur mind is, there is no sure game. Dats y I play mostly 12 or over 2.5 I don't care who win
wow that's good...
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Emecson(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Dat odd u staked was too risky, wit dat sum of cash if u had gone for an odd of maybe 1.23 each day, u would hav been a millionaire by at least 7days
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by PitexyBaba(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2020
wiseone28:
Even me see what i lost in a day..
Betting is bad.

B920tepscpssze-5282567 B918tepsrccrap-5282567 B956tepsrccaqq-5282567
DM me boss.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by pomide(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2020
I don't get it lol.. you had never played any kind of betting and just 2 weeks ago you started and all of a sudden you're putting 800k on an Esport computer game You're a bit stupid.

People that usually say don't enter business anyhow that you don't have former experience in did you think they were stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by ikechukwu150: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2020
stagger:

You deserve to be caned.
The next thing is that you will collect money from another client to do the 1st one's work, start posting the 2nd client until you get a third, do the 2nd one's work and start posting the 3rd client, etc, etc.

I always pray to God never to meet someone like you. You guys are the epitome of everything wrong with this country. You used a client's money to bet. That client is probably asleep now thinking his work is ongoing, not knowing that a criminal like you is about to take away his joy for the rest of 2020.

Only God will judge you. Wicked fellow!
i dont know what to tell you now but guy you are wicked..u get bad mind.Mr saint.

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Talib93(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2020
abujarealtor:

Please feel free to rebuke me. I deserve it. cry embarassed
Nothing to rebuke, this life na based on risk, i just hope say u drink coke and chop dodo to calm your mind....

if you win, na so you go dey hear "show me love"

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by tabithababy(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Godson32(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2020
abujarealtor:

This is very true. I couldn't understand how hitherto top scorers who happened to be in form misfire all in one game.

cry
That is betting for u, natural occurence will deviate when u highing expect them to work as usual. Especially when u put ur eggs in one basket, that time u will be seeing mysteries.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by ubcandid(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2020
Femeto:
Simple stake on Ciro Immobile to score would have saved you this stress

who wouldn't have expected Ronaldo to score yesterday? go back and watch the highlights you would cry on the chances he missed. gamble Na shit my brother.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by saajus: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2020
They always deceive them that some real guys are playing the online soccer games. Most times, everything is programmed and simulated. All I know is that, bookmakers can never lose.
betapikin15:
the players you referred to, are they footballers or gamers?
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by saajus: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2020
They've started opening up. I heard some of their states have begun allowing bookmakers. B365, William Hill and Co have opened in New Jersey. Colorado, Iowa has passed the bill too. You have to be inside those states to bet. The discussion is still on the table in many other states.

To be honest, Betting can only be regulated, you cannot take it away from human nature. It's being around since time immemorial. So far, we can't see tomorrow, people will always bet about tomorrow. Some people bet on currencies.

6ixT8:

lol. betting b is illegal in the US. I stand to be corrected tho.

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by oebakare: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
raphieMontella:
lol wtf is this?

Oga shift jare

Imagine 1million for my hand.... na bcoz I no get money na
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by stagger: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
ikechukwu150:
i dont know what to tell you now but guy you are wicked..u get bad mind.Mr saint.

I guess you are an Igbo man from your moniker. So if you as an Igbo businessman pays someone N800,000 to deliver paint for the painting of your house, and the man takes that money and gambles it away, what will be your response when he starts telling you he will come today, or he will come tomorrow? Stories galore!

What will be your response? Now see him running around and looking for money to make up the N800,000. Meanwhile the guy who paid him thinks all is well. He does not know that he has entered one chance.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by PitexyBaba(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Play Malmo, Over 1.5 goals Full time at 4:45pm.
Play Bodo Glimt over 2.5 goals Full time at 5pm.
Play Inhulets, Away Win Full time at 5pm.
Let me hear who will say, games no dey again till next season.

The game cut las las. Werey
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by abujarealtor: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kenshi26:
I told you few days back as football season end, follow end your season and look forward to next season with actual matches. Esports don cast.. Them colabo with juventus chop my N4900 last night and my chest was doing me somehow.. Imagine your shoes.. Sorry again my guy.

Thanks bro. I wish I listened, seriously.

Sorry for your loss.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by PitexyBaba(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
betapikin15:
Nawa o, I just dey see this stuff now. I wish I saw it earlier ☹️
you would have bin crying by now because it cut.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by PitexyBaba(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
raphieMontella:
lol wtf is this?
Oga shift jare
don't mind those small boys on NL. #30 imagine bastard.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by betapikin15: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
shocked I guess I am lucky then
PitexyBaba:

you would have bin crying by now because it cut.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
UniqueDennis:

I do bet myself and i've lost alot and also gained quite reasonably, but in all my experience, i've come to know that there is NO such thing as 'sure bets' in sports betting or trading.. And i always tell people this cos i have seen many ganes with odds of like 1.04 to win against 40odds fail.. Even fixed games fail not to talk of normal games or computer generated games like esports or virtual games.. You can only just hope your winnings plus the odds are reaonable enough to cover ur losses for you to make a profit everything is outright gambling.. The focal point in sports betting is consistency and even this is sometimes hard to achieve as some days would be totally against you no matter how safe u punt.. But if you can always try have a consistent weekly winning streak of like W L L W L W L with odds of between 1.5 to 2.0 daily then its very possible to be profitable in sports betting with specific formulas.. Discipline in following set rules especially avoiding greed is the biggest challenge/factor to succeding or failing in sports bet. But what the hell were u thinking waggering 800k straight off on a single game.. Mehn that was way overboard and desperate.. By the way, how does this esports work, are they real players/people playing each other remotely on the internet or it's a computer simulated play?? Really sorry for your loss though.. Loosing that sort of money would have really depressed me..
hi
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by eagleonearth(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
2 years ago, i went from 100k to 30m and lost all trying to make it to 50m. i have regretted that till today
shocked shee o ya wyne mi ni
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by eagleonearth(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i cant even believe it myself man. i have lost so much trying to repeat this stunt since then. in gambling the house always wins. to win the house u just have to stop.
if this is true, then you're seriously under manipulation
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by GalPissetzky: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
eagleonearth:
if this is true, then you're seriously under manipulation
what is your meaning by manpulation? lke something spiritual?
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by luboslav: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
cooltola:
tips not to loose your money
1, The ODDS ARE ALWAYS AGAINST YOU.
2. THE ODDS ALWAYS FAVOUR THE HOUSE OR THE OWNER of the betting shop, why do you think the owners are rich?
3. Do not gamble ,and change your cycle of gambling friends.
4. Buy bitcoin, stocks instead
5. Football is unpredictable, so with all sports. Just because man u beat chelsea in November does not mean man u will beat Chelsea in March.
6 learn how � to double your money legit without gambling e.g opening a shawarma joint or a trading bitcoin or graphic design or attend a business seminar
7. Invest in real estate, transport �
8. Give God your first fruit � � � ❤
9. Pray
10. Be generous with sense
Free predictions everyday https://betabomb.com/
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by DamolaDamola: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Collect another one and try again. You can be a billionaire, bro.
You're smart.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Lavoca: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2020
abujarealtor:

Bro how I fit reach you abeg?
It will end in further premium tears
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by franklin244(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2020
How about we empower the youths and elderly despite the pandemic and it's effects on the economy. We have various platforms to help Nigerians remain active and also have something to fall back on irrespective of the recent downsizing in various companies and sectors in the country.
Here is a platform I believe will benefit each and everyone of us. Your also free to make extensive research on your own if you have any doubts.

Earn from the comfort of your home by joining forsage smart contract today. You secure a lifetime of earnings with zero risk. This opportunity has no age limit so all are welcome as we all help make a better future for you and your entire family.
For further information please contact me on 08140184176 and WhatsApp on 08159131975.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out / Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.