Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

CHYMALL An E-commerce Business With Unique Marketing Benefit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHYMALL An E-commerce Business With Unique Marketing Benefit (428 Views)

5 Unique Marketing Ideas You Can Try Out In 2021 / CHYMALL An E-commerce Business You Will Love / SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHYMALL An E-commerce Business With Unique Marketing Benefit by Nackzy: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Hello Dear

I want to bring to your Notice an Online Shopping Mall that you earn without the stress of recruiting people or selling product on your own...

How Legitimate is Chymall?
CHYMALL is Registered with Cooperate Affairs Commission Of Nigeria.
Soon to be registered with EFCC

CHYMALL is Own By A Chinese, recently went into a merger with Malaysian Logistic Company..Making Stronger and increased market cap
Chymall has Quantum Energy products..and other products
How to trade in chymall
Upon registering in chymall, your qualified to buy goods online from the mall, the mall inturn sells those goods for you and Pay your Profit and capital Every 10 Days...For more information on Chymall Send me a mail..
If you have Zoom App you can attend my online webinar every 8PM..i will be glad to be your coach

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Profitable Business In Nigeria / Please This Is For People Who Have Registered Reegbit: Russian Investment Compan / Good Wire Loader (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.