Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

‘SERIOUS ILLNESS’ Gets Biz Markie Hospitalized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘SERIOUS ILLNESS’ Gets Biz Markie Hospitalized (147 Views)

Alfred Rotimi Dies After A Brief Illness / Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down / Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘SERIOUS ILLNESS’ Gets Biz Markie Hospitalized by McAchikolo(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2020
According to a report, Biz Markie has for several weeks been in hospital with a “serious illness” associated to Type II Diabetes.

The Legendary ‘s hospitalization was confirmed with TMZ by the rapper’s rep. The Legendary rapper’s rep indicated that Biz is definitely not suffering Covid-19 however the report of his medical condition is supposedly not clear.

The Legendary rapper’s rep went further to say: “a competent and wonderful team of medical professionals are giving the rapper the best medical care and therefore we are expecting a positive outcome”
The rapper’s followers on Instagram can confirm that he is normally active on social media but hasn’t posted since June 18, however it is not known precisely for how long the rapper has been admitted at the hospital.

In 2014 live on ABC, his friend was heard talking about the rapper’s diabetes. The artist had to exercise to get the diabetes under control and he even lost 141 pounds from the exercise and diet.

The rapper testified that: “if I didn’t make the relevant changes, the diabetes was going to become worse. I am trying to quit my Diabetes medications. The process you have to do it, is through weight loss”

I went down to 244 pounds from weighing 385 pounds said Biz.

Source: https://primedexpress.com/serious-illness-gets-biz-markie-hospitalized/
Read Also: Hollywood Giant ‘Warner Bros’ Begins Internal Investigation On The Ellen DeGeneres Show.https://primedexpress.com/hollywood-giant-warner-bros-begins-internal-investigation-on-the-ellen-degeneres-show/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Minister, Fradrill Oil Boss, Others Named Ndigbo New Generation Leaders / Naira Marley Has Been Released Again From Court / Catholic Priest Tells Nigerians To Occupy Aso Rock And Remove Bad Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.