Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Have Good Taste In Women Oh -princess Shyngle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Good Taste In Women Oh -princess Shyngle (733 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Fear Women Oh.... / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Good Taste In Women Oh -princess Shyngle by kings2all1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Just after Princess Shyngle released a video her Instagram Page, where she said:
I need that booty to get me either a new man or woman.
You guys know I swing both ways, right? I love boys, I love girl. I’m a proud bisexual girl. I have nothing to be embarrassed about.

She just released yet another video saying:

I have good taste in women oh �� you must be finer and hotter than me for me to date you ��❤️ send in your applications ladies ❤️ no men allowed I’m tired of y’all ❤️❤️� my next girlfriend has to be hot oh with a fat ass I’ll take care of you and spoil you rotten

Watch both videos here: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-have-good-taste-in-women-oh-princess-shyngle/

(1) (Reply)

Did I Beat That P**sy Up? – Kiddwaya Asks Erica As They Mock Tolanibaj (video) / 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS / Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.