Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) (42430 Views)

Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Congrats to her but I thought they had issues?
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by seguno2: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
bukatyne:
Eyin BBC aye! grin

Heard the husband cheated and she wanted to walk out. So Omolaja made her stay back?
Heard Banky W cheated with Gabriel Afolayan's wife.
Adesuwa mourned the adultery and moved on; Gabriel divorced his wife.

God deliver us from hearing grin

All these entertaining gists can make someone faint, even if he did not join Akpabio and MD Professor of NDDC to swallow billions. grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
seguno2:

All these entertaining gists can make someone faint, even if he did not join Akpabio and MD Professor of NDDC to swallow billions. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Gerrard59:

Assuming those tales are true, what will make a man not to cheat? Please don't mention religion 'cos these folks appeared to be very religious and no be say their wives ugly or no sabi something. I am bewildered.

What makes a man cheat or not cheat?

You tell me grin

The husbands I mentioned religious? I have not noticed such.
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
ednut1:
black race na only to dey born we sabi grin

Seems your head is paining you
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
bukatyne:

What makes a man cheat or not cheat?

You tell me grin

The husbands I mentioned religious? I have not noticed such.

Regarding your first question, I've no idea. I presume you to be married which I'm not. Just my observations. Religious nature could be applied to Banky W, na him dey carry church for head including his wife.
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Olude193: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
bukatyne:

Eyin BBC aye! grin

Heard the husband cheated and she wanted to walk out. So Omolaja made her stay back?
Heard Banky W cheated with Gabriel Afolayan's wife.
Adesuwa mourned the adultery and moved on; Gabriel divorced his wife.

God deliver us from hearing grin

Is Gabriel Afolayan divorced?
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Olude193:

Is Gabriel Afolayan divorced?

Na so I hear.
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Here
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
We good with them.....
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Glory be unto God
But she is lean
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Raydos:
This girl was once a Social Media freak, But for a while now She has kept her life out of the media since life taught her a lesson!

Now it's obvious she's enjoying her marriage

Dear guys, Don't ever get married to a social media freak, I mean those girls that likes to get on the latest trends, Challenges on Twitter, Instagram just to be seen as "WOKE", Most of them don't stay in a relationship for too long,

No matter what you do, They'll always think you ain't doing enough cos of the imaginary lifestyle they see their friends living on Social Media

Date a girl who isn't a social media freak to have Peace of mind!

For such, I had this thought long time ago.
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Goodness011(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'll tell you how you can get free Bitcoin of 0.05
I'm not joking I'm serious all you have to do is to message me via the link below
https://www.facebook.com/udeh.ugochukwu.545 then I'll tell you how to get your free Bitcoin
Re: Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Do a DNA test immediately to know who the father of the child really is, I'm sorry to say this, but this is the situation of things now! Olosho's and feminists av given a man another mans child to take care of, y d real dad is chilling in his house, watching ID discovery, isn't that evil!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed! See Why Tems Always Hides Her Backside From The Camera (video) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Cleavage In New Photo / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.