Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,256 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children (433 Views)

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rome is church of Satan and church of Satan is Rome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbNPtKxv2Rk

Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
VIRALMULA.COM
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele is on the news again and this time around he has made a damning revelation about the Nigerian Movie Industry..

The Former President of the Association of Movie Producers in Nigeria, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that it was unfortunate that gay and lesbian movie producers are the ones calling the shots in the movie scene.

Paul Obazele said;

Viralmula.com “I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control. Why are we hiding it? When I was president of the Association of Movie Producers, I was against them. Why are we pretending that it does not happen?

The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields. The truth be told, it happens across the board. If you mention the names of some producers, I would gladly tell you if they are gay or not; they cannot do anything to me.

If they bring a war to me, I would take it to their doorsteps. I do not give into gossips but I have got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me. They must tell me. I am an elder in this industry and that is why I said if you mention names, I would tell you if the person is gay or not. It does not elude us; it happens within our rank and file. But like I always say, sex is not the ultimate step to attaining success, it is hard work

The Elder says these homosexual satanists are in the medical field too!

So what's the whole issue of killing gays if Blacks are secretly doing homosexuality as a satanic cult practice? Outwardly condemning it only hides it more and causes homosexuality to do more damage to your societies. This is not to say you should accept homosexuality yet it is to flush out the perverts. Call it what it is, homosexuality is apart of devil worship. And if you have shrines dedicated to human sacrifice then that's satanic worship.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Save your strength
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Starvation is genocide
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: The Phony Pandemic To Raise Satan's Kingdom Now Starving Children by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2020

Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin

COVID-19: Find up-to-date information on care, testing, safety precautions, virtual services and visitor restrictions. 

Health Care for the LGBTQ Community

The Inclusion Health Clinic celebrates you during LGBTQ Pride month, even though we can’t celebrate together at Milwaukee PrideFest this year.

Appointments

Froedtert & MCW health network strives to meet the needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning/queer (LGBTQ) community.

Dignity and respect help us deliver What Is Possible to the people we care for.

Inclusion Health Clinics and More

Recognized as a national leader in LGBTQ health care equality, our providers offer the highest standard of medical care to the LGBTQ community, including our Inclusion Health Clinics, specifically designed to comprehensively meet the health care needs of the LGBTQ community.

LGBTQ Health Services

Inclusion Health Clinics where providers with expertise and a passion for caring for LGBTQ patients deliver care in a welcoming, affirming environment. Call 414-805-2018 for more information.Comprehensive primary care and preventive care for members of the LGBTQ community and their families and friendsOB/GYN care for lesbian, bisexual and transgender patientsLGBTQ fertility and reproductive medicineHIV specialty care and HIV prevention servicesCare for transgender patients, including hormone therapyPsychiatric careGastroenterology

Virtual Visits Are Available

Safe and convenient virtual visits by video let you get the care you need via a mobile device, tablet or computer wherever you are. We'll assess your condition and develop a treatment plan right away. To schedule a virtual visit, call 414-805-3666.

Learn More

FORGE, Inc. and the Froedtert & MCW Inclusion Health Clinic have launched PACT NOW (Preventing and Assisting with COVID-19 among Trans and Non-binary Wisconsinites). The program is a multi-part online and phone/text-based suite of services designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and its negative consequences among Wisconsin’s transgender and non-binary community members and their partners, loved ones, friends, allies and contacts.

Learn More

National Leaders in LGBTQ Health Care Equality

Human Rights Campaign recognized all three Froedtert & MCW hospitals as "Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality" for protecting our LGBTQ patients and employees from discrimination, ensuring equal visitation for LGBTQ people and providing staff training in LGBTQ patient-centered care.

Learn More

Empower Yourself - PrEP for HIV Prevention

Take control of your sexual health with PrEP — a medication that reduces the risk of HIV infection.

PrEP is safe and has few side effects.PrEP can be affordable and accessible.We can help you get on PrEP.

Learn More About PrEP

Inclusion Health Clinics

You have access to the highest standard of medical care, specifically designed to comprehensively meet the health care needs of the LGBTQ community. Whether you need primary or specialty care, our Froedtert & MCW Inclusion Health Clinics are here for you.

Inclusion Health Clinic, Sargeant Health Center

So they are making money off of homosexuals because sodomy is full of sexual transmission diseases. They make big money off a single homosexual into the hundreds of thousands of U.S dollars in one lifetime. So of course they employ them and are homosexuals themselves. People who wear masks have a secret life and they feel like they are better than anyone righteous. This is a spirit I'm saying and it is the Jinn behind this. Lying is an abomination especially if involves lying knowing COVID is a scam. Children are starving and satanists who are orchestrating this New World Order plan to kill off billions to keep control.

It's a new age

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See How Twitter Users Are Reacting After Ozo Went To Apologise To His / Justice Will Only Return To Man With The Worship Of The One True & Living God / See How The Housemates Voted Out Tochi And Eric: Bbnaija 2020 Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.