Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship (102598 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by chlowi(f): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Hypocrisy is when you see something is morally wrong but you refuse to accept it as a recurring decimal and you see that the only solution to it is to persist in it and encourage others in doing such immoral act

giving her a second shot in life is encouraging others ? Thank God , God no be Man. Morals are morals .... there is nothing like encouraging others here... it is called giving someone a second shot at life

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by hiziko22: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada/Aseese. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada/aseese. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
chlowi:

giving her a second shot in life is encouraging others ? Thank God , God no be Man. Morals are morals .... there is nothing like encouraging others here... it is called giving someone a second shot at life
I like that
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by homirefacuny(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
greatbuc:
Ha mogbe moral lesson please.. Wetin I go tell my sister wey I don use this girl's story to threaten!!?

Lmao grin
Hilarious
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Tobidarker02: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2020
kingthreat:

I said what i said, so you can re-check your thought process
You made no sense grin
So incoherent
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by madza: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2020
As long as there is life, there is hope. I believe we will learn something good from this not the act in itself but the resilience and the will to hold on with life. Goodluck.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by waploger(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2020
RTSC:
Reward for bad behavior.
All of una dey craze.
tou get the video link
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by RTSC: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
waploger:

tou get the video link
Use Google.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by waploger(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
RTSC:
Use Google.

you get the google link?
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by emusmithyy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
winkmart:
The female student of Babcock University who went viral last year after appearing in a sex tape, has been offered an international scholarship.

If you recall, the student was expelled by the managemnet of the school after a video showing her and an ex-student of the school having sex surfaced on the internet.

According to a Nigerian medical doctor, Dr Ola Brown who took interest in the case after her expulsion from Babcock University, her scholarship in a foreign country has been fully paid.

He took to Twitter to break the news, which served as a follow up to an update he made on the student in June.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/NaijaFlyingDr/status/1288414808157683712?s=19

In the previous month, Dr Ola had written on the progress the lady has been making since some Nigerians came to her rescue. He disclosed that since her expulsion from the school, she has improved drastically, both academically and psychologically.

https://lailasnews.com/babcock-student-sex-tape-girl-in-the-video-gets-international-scholarship/

Hope xvideos aren't the ones sponsoring this?

Just kidding �
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by code77(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oya make I go do my own sex tape. Since na only immorality dey make person hammer dis days. Angel Gabriel, abeg quick blow Trumpet.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by IamPlato(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
That Man Must Be A Fool
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by IamPlato(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Babathanks:
Nobody is a saint, you may even be worst than her
you also can be worst
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by IamPlato(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
LostAddict:

Dear Op, Dr Ola Brown is a lady and wife to Mr. David Brown please correct your error.
now that explains the whole sentimental bullshit
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by kingthreat(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tobidarker02:

You made no sense grin
So incoherent

You're like the kid who hates maths class because its above your brain capacity.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Tobidarker02: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingthreat:

You're like the kid who hates maths class because its above your brain capacity.
You make no sense and you are not even ready to learn
How does your statement make any sense towards the topic of discourse
Did you think before typing
I would have actually break it down for you but I gat no time
I am really dissapointed
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Ryan03(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kittex7:

Are you currently on one... 12 52am
bad type, i am an innocent soul cool

1 Like

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by kingthreat(m): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Tobidarker02:

You make no sense and you are not even ready to learn
How does your statement make any sense towards the topic of discourse
Did you think before typing
I would have actually break it down for you but I gat no time
I am really dissapointed

I am not the reason your brains cannot decipher simple sentences. Go watch some cartoons abeg. Disappointed my ass, i dont owe you crap.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Justkatty(f): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2020
What's the moral lesson? Get caught, and zoom to the next level�.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Tobidarker02: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2020
kingthreat:

I am not the reason your brains cannot decipher simple sentences. Go watch some cartoons abeg. Disappointed my ass, i dont owe you crap.
Jokes on you
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by TheCork(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Na to do sex tape be that oo.

Hello. Please do u have nyansh? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / City Life Is Better Than Village Life / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.