Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief (10142 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Who Remembers This Deck.. When Men Were Boys / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
I remember when the Moniker scammed someone...this was her profile picture. The moniker was ItzBabyBlimz or something like that. The Moniker graciousloveth itzBabyBlimz is being operated by Campbell118

..... See screenshot below

I remember the Moniker ItzBabyBlimz was on the Christmas giveaway thread by AwkaetitiBabe and twaci or maybe I got the spelling wrong. I will try and see if I can still see the thread

So it was campbell118 all along

Modified.... The scam moniker was ItzBabyBlimz[/b]

Account number UBA 2082255914
Union Bank 0144360924

+19295603609

4 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
I am waiting for graciousloveth and campbell118 to come and deny it ooo

Thief Dem

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is the moniker Campbell118 aka graciousloveth itzBabyBlimz
Used as a scam

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Cc ovalrose Uboma
Uboma you now see why campbell118 was attacking you

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Funmilayo Mary Campbell

Abiodun Onyeka Campbell

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
I can't even begin to imagine any parent would give birth to such a misfit like campbell118 . One can only imagine the kind of parent he has

6 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Greatzeus(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
It might be a guy behind the account,no scammer will put her picture on nairaland. Intact I don't believe the person is a female.

7 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by uboma(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Cc ovalrose Uboma
Uboma you now see why campbell118 was attacking you

Now I can connect the dots.

Thanks for exposing this one.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Inside life. I remember calling out the boy but I was banned. Thanks beansandplantains you have done a great job. Thumbs up to you

7 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by DenreleDave(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Thief Dem

What is this again na?

Why posting someone picture here na

Stop it..

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by UniversalDove: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wow I always knew someone will bring this up. I remember that thread where Campbell scammed ovalrose with his fake monike.

This was my post to ovalrose as at 2019
UniversalDove:
that moniker is not a woman. The Moniker is a man with a DICK... There is a Christmas give away thread where he was exposed... I will try and see if I can check.

Modified

His second moniker is camp.bell118

I will encourage all Nairalanders that have come in contact with that campbell118 to post all his numbers and details here.

Please help fellow Nairalanders. This is just to much. How can one person be so unfortunate angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by UniversalDove: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is this again na?

Why posting someone picture here na

Stop it..
I Know who you are bro. I know you are ProfDview1

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by DenreleDave(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
UniversalDove:
I Know who you are bro. I know you are ProfDview1

Take ur drugs regularly and pls change ur Weed supplier

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by VickyRotex(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Greatzeus:
It might be a guy behind the account,no scammer will put her picture on nairaland. Intact I don't believe the person is a female.

In bold: exactly! This is what some people don't get. There are several of them on this platform disguising as female or using alternate accounts to scam people. Using female monikers, dps, et al. I just smh. Especially the double standard exhibited by some of them.
"You" scam people with a female moniker, yet you go about using alternate monikers to condemn evil. No one should misinterprete me, I'm not saying only guys engage in scamming people. We've seen countless times that scam cuts across both gender.

There's one of them couple of months ago that the owner of this forum shared her his post where the so-called she was seeking financial assistance. Some of us assumed that since it was Seun that shared such post, the profile/account must have been validated and confirmed behind the scene, so we didn't conduct our due diligence and went ahead to send money to it.

The rest they say is history as it turned out to be scam. He deactivated that account.

If anything, I expected that Seun will be the one to open a thread to inform and warn everyone about the scam. But nope, I must have missed that if the thread was ever created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Thief Dem

hey folk you scored your points..that 'scam' happened that way because of the situation I was in and I don't REGRET it..so karma can do as it pleases.
Your madness has been awoken again so I won't care to exchange words with you..profdview you were tagging also scammed someone so no be today scam dey sup.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

hey folk you scored your points..that 'scam' happened that way because of the situation I was in and I don't REGRET it..so karma can do as it pleases.
Your madness has been awoken again so I won't care to exchange words with you..profdview you were tagging also scammed someone so no be today scam dey sup.
campbell118 may it never be well with you and your kindred. You and your unborn children will bear the emotional burden you have put on people you have scammed.
You are an animal and I am sure you took after your father.

You take pride in deceiving the generous and kind hearted people but hear what the Lord pronounces on evil people, "may your days be short "
May comfort and peace be far from you

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
This is the moniker Campbell118 aka graciousloveth itzBabyBlimz
Used as a scam

I'm willing to give you my house address let's face off once and for all.

1-0 na scores
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
May kf judge us all
You have the best parents that's why your life has been stagnant all this years?
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
I won't start spilling emotional stories of what pushed me to commit those 'scams'..Life is a lesson,the more we live the more we learn

You're definitely not a scammer neither have you begged for alms and you definitely have no alt accts..kudos
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
This acct is hereby deactivated so you can come for my main acct..I'd only reply relevant mentions from now...YOU WIN Beansndplaintain 1-0
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
GraciousLoveth:
I won't start spilling emotional stories of what pushed me to commit those 'scams'..Life is a lesson,the more we live the more we learn

You're definitely not a scammer neither have you begged for alms and you definitely have no alt accts..kudos
you are a shameless boy.
There is no justification for crime. We are all a carbon copy of our parent. You are doing is exactly the reflection of what your parent have been doing..

7 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2020
GraciousLoveth:
May kf judge us all

You have the best parents that's why your life has been stagnant all this years?
campbell118 the cultist, your life is stagnant because you chose crime. Go through family section. There are people who have opened business instead of begging, scamming.

You can not prosper by begging or scamming, it is just the rules to life.

You are caused not even 7 coconut and 10 colanut can save you... Except you return every thing you have lied to get on here
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Jul 30, 2020
@OP, how sure are you that the picture there even belongs to the face of your scammer? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Campbell118 I am compiling the evidence against you.

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Funmilayo Mary Campbell

Abiodun Onyeka Campbell

when are you coming? Zicoraads/BEANSndPLANTAIN..gay oshi
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by STENON(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2020
@ BEANSndPLANTAIN. Thanks for this thread. He contacted me and I actually promised to help him by next month but not again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2020
STENON:
@ BEANSndPLANTAIN. Thanks for this thread. He contacted me and I actually promised to help him by next month but not again.

I don't derive joy scamming anyone and that shit happened last year by mistake which I regret doing so ever since I've only been soliciting for assistance to get a job asap and me contacting you for help means I really do need help so pls let bygone be bygone
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by STENON(f): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2020
campbell118:

I don't derive joy scamming anyone and that shit happened last year by mistake which I regret doing so ever since I've only been soliciting for assistance to get a job asap and me contacting you for help means I really do need help so pls let bygone be bygone
You dropped this number today ... Yes or no?

6 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2020
STENON:
You dropped this number today ... Yes or no?

Yea I don't deny I did
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by STENON(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2020
campbell118:

Be honest to yourself. Go out and find job, stop scamming people online.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2020
STENON:
Be honest to yourself. Go out and find job, stop scamming people online.

"Scamming people online" na wa oo..Okay I've heard make govt provide job
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Cc afonjabreed
Cc merchandiser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

iPod, iPad & iPaid - Parents Your Thoughts? / How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. / How Can I Save Money After Easter Season??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.