Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief (10185 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Who Remembers This Deck.. When Men Were Boys / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
since the day you chose scam, you have made a pact with poverty and misfortune.

and you that chose betting and fornication has made a pact with wealth and fortune.

may kf punish you

useless crumbie beta go your bet9ja thread.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by CaptalnMitch: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Whypo:

and you that chose betting and fornication has made a pact with wealth and fortune.
may kf punish you
useless crumbie beta go your bet9ja thread.
who is this kf you keep mentioning? Is he your mentor in scam?

I bet he is your partner in crime
Naa kill Dem go kill you las last.
You will die like a dog

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
who is this kf you keep mentioning? Is he your mentor in scam?

I bet he is your partner in crime
Naa kill Dem go kill you las last.
You will die like a dog

you wanna know who he is??

I swear jus loose guard you go die like fowl

be like u no dey hear word abi??
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by uboma(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Some people really have nerves. This is the reason why I would rather give the needy in my hood than faceless people on the internet who have turned begging to a career.

I have resorted to do the same too.

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Whypo:

swear jus loose guard you go die like fowl

you can't end well.dogs will have a feast of your blood and flesh just like your predecessors before you
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2020

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by NobleSeed(m): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Are you for real bro?
VickyRotex:

In bold: exactly! This is what some people don't get. There are several of them on this platform disguising as female or using alternate accounts to scam people. Using female monikers, dps, et al. I just smh. Especially the double standard exhibited by some of them.
"You" scam people with a female moniker, yet you go about using alternate monikers to condemn evil. No one should misinterprete me, I'm not saying only guys engage in scamming people. We've seen countless times that scam cuts across both gender.

There's one of them couple of months ago that the owner of this forum shared her his post where the so-called she was seeking financial assistance. Some of us assumed that since it was Seun that shared such post, the profile/account must have been validated and confirmed behind the scene, so we didn't conduct our due diligence and went ahead to send money to it.

The rest they say is history as it turned out to be scam. He deactivated that account.

If anything, I expected that Seun will be the one to open a thread to inform and warn everyone about the scam. But nope, I must have missed that if the thread was ever created.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by VickyRotex(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
NobleSeed:
Are you for real bro?

Oh yes for real! This happened.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nat404: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2020
STENON:
BeansAndPlantain has really done a great job. Kudos to him for saving people like me from falling into his prey!!! He is an unrepentant scammer and I am sure he has so many other accounts here.
Hello sis, how r u doing? Apart from university, school of nursing, is school of health okay too for someone looking to get a job as a nurse in the UK?
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by STENON(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nat404:
Hello sis, how r u doing? Apart from university, school of nursing, is school of health okay too for someone looking to get a job as a nurse in the UK?
Goodevening bro. Thanks, I am okay, and you?

No, School of health is not counted as one. What's your undergraduate discipline?
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nat404: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
STENON:
Goodevening bro. Thanks, I am okay, and you?

No, School of health is not counted as one. What's your undergraduate discipline?
No, it's not me. It's one of my friends. A lady. She's a health care professional. I would ask her about her undergraduate major and then give you a feedback.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by chii8(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmm.... the level of online going on here is something else ooooo
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by NobleSeed(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's really pathetic
VickyRotex:

Oh yes for real! This happened.

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nezzjnr: 4:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Whypo:

I swear jus loose guard you go die like fowl

Clown

Go to the cultist thread in crime section and see how they're rubbishing you lowlifes

Don't go and make yourself useful

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Pimpstar: 1:36am On Sep 07, 2020
STENON:
Be honest to yourself. Go out and find job, stop scamming people online.

According to these pictures. Na dis same scam. he run for me.. January I was having issues with paying my school fees and portal was due to close soon, so i solicited for help from someone we ho does giveaway on twitter(i don learn say all of dem na scam anyways) na from dere dis guy message me CAMPBELL ONYEKA say inn get laptop to give so i can maybe sell it to offset some of my bills and he told me i should send the money for waybill... out of the little i had gathered i sent him #2000 for d waybill, The instant minute he blocked me on twitter, my number.

If all my hope was in you mr SCAMMER my life could have turned out to be like yours, i would have lost my studentship, how would i be able to tell me parents dat means i would start lying to cover up, i no go dey school again but go still dey collext monthly stipend, scamming them while not in school. I would think of doing yahoo.
But God shame you and the devil wey dey use.

You better leave this ways. Doom is at your door.

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by FlutterDollar99(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Pimpstar:

According to these pictures. Na dis same scam. he run for me.. January I was having issues with paying my school fees and portal was due to close soon, so i solicited for help from someone we ho does giveaway on twitter(i don learn say all of dem na scam anyways) na from dere dis guy message me CAMPBELL ONYEKA say inn get laptop to give so i can maybe sell it to offset some of my bills and he told me i should send the money for waybill... out of the little i had gathered i sent him #2000 for d waybill, The instant minute he blocked me on twitter, my number.

If all my hope was in you mr SCAMMER my life could have turned out to be like yours, i would have lost my studentship, how would i be able to tell me parents dat means i would start lying to cover up, i no go dey school again but go still dey collext monthly stipend, scamming them while not in school. I would think of doing yahoo.
But God shame you and the devil wey dey use.

You better leave this ways. Doom is at your door.
wow a whole pimpstar got scammed
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Pimpstar: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
wow a whole pimpstar got scammed

embarassed

abi
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Generaloluseye: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good one there. Pls let's try and post it on twitter and Instagram to shame the scammer

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Generaloluseye:
Good one there. Pls let's try and post it on twitter and Instagram to shame the scammer

You're MAD...go to SCAM SECTION you go see tory post wella.OTUMOKPOR
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2020
I hope he is brought to book
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz post=93800420] ...... I
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
guy map this idiot finish am jare

for records sake just incase the law doesn't catch up with you soon
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Saynotocultism
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dominique please can I be unbanned in foreign affairs section.I was banned by antispam bot.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
for records sake just incase the law doesn't catch up with you soon

You're poverty stricken for life bro
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Whypo:

You're poverty stricken for life bro
I don't know who you are but please like the picture on my dp cheesy it is the screenshot of your account the day you deactivated
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
I don't know who you are but please like the picture on my dp cheesy it is the screenshot of your account the day you deactivated
whypo=bluelemon bro.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
whypo=bluelemon bro.
this guy I swear werey dey your body
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
BLUELemon:

this guy I swear werey dey your body
but I no lie na. Your account number when dey your signature before you remove am,I search m for nairaland and that guy,whypo dey use the same acct number beg. And you sef don dey beg here since 2017.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
but I no lie na. Your account number when dey your signature before you remove am,I search m for nairaland and that guy,whypo dey use the same acct number beg. And you sef don dey beg here since 2017.
make I send u my aza?? hunger dey worry me bro
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
BLUELemon:
make I send u my aza?? hunger dey worry me bro
I don't give cultists money bro. Go meet kf make e give you money.

'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / Photo: Mum And Son In Disgraceful Sexy Pose / My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist