Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Malawians To Be Punished By Law For Farting (breaking wind) In Public: Omg! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Malawians To Be Punished By Law For Farting (breaking wind) In Public: Omg! (629 Views)

Football Player Gets Booked For Farting In The Refs Face / Farting Jokes / Proposed New Law For Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malawians To Be Punished By Law For Farting (breaking wind) In Public: Omg! by rover321: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2011
source: http://www.myweku.com/2011/02/citzens-in-malawi-to-be-punished-by-law-for-farting-in-public/

According to the Nyasa Times, “Malawi minister of justice and constitutional affairs, Dr George Chaponda has confirmed that he will table a government bill which will include a law that will punish citizens who will be farting in public.”.

I never thought gastric rectal acoustics could be treated with such disdain! I cannot imagine billboards appearing all over Malawi warning people of farting in public and perhaps entreating them to look out for offenders. As with most laws their success lie in enforcement.

I hope Malawians have good sense of hearing. I wouldn’t want to think the method for identifying the “farting” culprit is limited to a sense of smell alone! Goodness help us though, if it happens to be a sly silent one

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Are Egyptians Really Supporting American Protesters? :) / Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now : / Whose Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.