Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) (11972 Views)

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lala may God bless and replenish your purse. You are indeed a super MOD.

We are proud of you. This is what we expect Igbos to do for there people but you are now at the rescue of people in Igbos teritory.

I respect you for this LALA
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
lala ur food is ready
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by dermmy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Emvico34:
Which lala?
modified*
i thought it was
lalasticlala the snake pepper soup seller. but thanks to lala foundation for this gesture, unlike the other lala that kills and eat snake alone.
mynd44 pls i trust in u, don't put me to shame. Cos sombori might ban me for this comments. Deliver me from his hand pls

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kharol1234:
Na our own lala?
the other lala
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Tina001(f): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Lala may God bless and replenish your purse. You are indeed a super MOD.

We are proud of you. This is what we expect Igbos to do for there people but you are now at the rescue of people in Igbos teritory.

I respect you for this LALA

You truly be confirmedzombie
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Timieric: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
I lived in that building during my service year in kolokuma opokuma LGA.oyobu town precisely....wonderful people live in that town...a town to timi Alaibe and other great people.i miss oyobu, igbainwari, sabagreia towns.
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Mrbenjfotta(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lala is a name of my tribe ooooo pls. From Adamawa state
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by goodbluebond: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2020
nice story
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Thunday1005(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
op, thought it was lala of snake kingdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Being Outdoors Improves Your Health / COVID-19 Update For January 20 2021 In Nigeria / Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.