Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign (48971 Views)

Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by chukwuibuipob: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga forget all this Invictus obi speech obaseki is a goal in Edo state my land grin
well,Just wait and see
.Sept isn't far
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Rexology: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Election is here,they have started eating corn on the street...please who knows when Oshiomole and POI will eat their own corn?...very deceitful politicians.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Notatribalist(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

Shaibu is a tout and a cultist,he is the backbone behind all the gragra obaseki is doing.
As an ex-NANS leader,a former house of assembly of member he is vast and very experienced when it comes to Edo politics,he is the man behind the scene giving Mr Osho baba a run for his money.

But despite all this it is very certain,ize iyamu would emerge as the next governor,underrate short people like oshiomhole at your own risk,he hardly loses a fight.Obaseki is a failure,dude did nothing for 4 years,where are the 200 thousand jobs he promised edolites.

The coming elections in September will prove to the whole Nigeria that."Edo is Lagos".

This one dey Oshodi dey type nonsense.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Corona is dead and gone to its grave.... Who... Ha.... Gone to its grave
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ospido: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
DTaj:
I laugh in Ijaw!

A lot of clowns here will lament when results start coming in on the night of September 19...They will lament and gnash their teeth the way they did for Atiku, Dino, Bukola, Jimi Agbaje, Fayose's Eleka boy (a Professor who behaved like a daft illiterate) and many others last year.

They 'win' election on social media and lose the real election! LOL.

Osagie Ize-Iyamu will be declared the Governor of Edo State after the election in September 2020...The aggravated flogging he will give the ingrate with a funny face will be damn unbelievable!

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by sam1919: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
And who told you Ize Iyamu is not a cultist too
Deblisio:
shocked

Shaibu is a tout and a cultist,he is the backbone behind all the gragra obaseki is doing.
As an ex-NANS leader,a former house of assembly of member he is vast and very experienced when it comes to Edo politics,he is the man behind the scene giving Mr Osho baba a run for his money.

But despite all this it is very certain,ize iyamu would emerge as the next governor,underrate short people like oshiomhole at your own risk,he hardly loses a fight.Obaseki is a failure,dude did nothing for 4 years,where are the 200 thousand jobs he promised edolites.

The coming elections in September will prove to the whole Nigeria that."Edo is Lagos".

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by enirock(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
So covid nor affect campaign and rallies, but e affect resumption of schools Each day we give room for doubts...
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by AmazingELixir: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
undecided undecided

Useless politicians...see road they are campaign on looks like an off road track.

Puah I spit on those crowd following him and chanting some on empty stomach.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Goodness011(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Free 0.05 Bitcoin to you if only you're interested
Dm me via the link below
https://www.facebook.com/udeh.ugochukwu.545 free no charges apply
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by DimIsaac10(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Where is the crowd
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by hardeyincah(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Do u know four amongst the BBnaija housemates are Nairalanders?

4000 likes and I'll expose their monikers
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by anonimi: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

But despite all this it is very certain,ize iyamu would emerge as the next governor,underrate short people like oshiomhole at your own risk,he hardly loses a fight.Obaseki is a failure,dude did nothing for 4 years, where are the 200 thousand jobs he promised edolites.

Is your Oshi-omo-Ole still the chairman of the APC rogues?
So much for your short man hardly loses a fight.
Obaseki failed to settle fake coNrade Oshiomole forming godfather, preferring to settle pensioners and workers’ salaries promptly. Is that why you are pained?
Oya cry us a river and a bucket. embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Eriokanmi: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na these people go vote, the yam sellers, the corn seller who gladly showed support without collecting kobo, no be nairaland analysts in lagos wey no be our pipo. Our campaign materials don redi for akoko edo too. Our LGA chairman, 3 gbosa for you sir.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Eriokanmi: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

Should I call this consolation? grin. Na Ize-iyamu be the purest of the pure. Oosa!
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ogbonti: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2020
anonimi:

Is your Oshi-omo-Ole still the chairman of the APC rogues?
So much for your short man hardly loses a fight.
Obaseki failed to settle fake coNrade Oshiomole forming godfather, preferring to settle pensioners and workers’ salaries promptly. Is that why you are pained?
Oya cry us a river and a bucket. embarassed embarassed

his own god father na to dey kneel down everywhere

next he will kneel down at Uselu before all the craze people at psychiatric hospital

short devu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Monday60655(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Oshiomhole and fake pastor Ize Iyamu won't sleep this night.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

Where is the jobs buhari promised?
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ogbonti: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Geeoriginal:
Whosoever moderator that put this to the front page needs more training if Seun offers one for his moderators. The framing of the title and the contents should disqualify it from the front page. Frontpage worth posts should be written with the tone of neutrality. Things like "Shuaibu tested his street credibility", "Massive crowd shows up on the Edo streets in support of Shaibu" or something in that line.
Besides, Nairaland's front page content should not be a campaign unless Seun got paid for it, ethics of his job demand that he notifies the readers that this is a campaign advert. Things like "...spine of failed APC", "The Sheriff and political enigma", "...the winning team (the PDP)" and such, are at best opinions and good as campaign statement rather than news or information for Nairaland readers.
While "Vote Obaseki-Shaibu"; "Vote Continuity"; or "Vote PDP" should only be seen in a campaign ad or statements.

Seun should probably demand that this OP send him payment for the campaign ad or remove this from the front page.
NB: If Seun need training for his moderators, he can pm me wink .

please I know the video is long - just watch from 23:47 minutes to the end and tell me the people want Osho or Ize Iyamu -

hmmmm - tell me Obaseki bribed all these people or rented these market places and the streets and all the people running after Shaibu in Benin

This is Benin ooooo - Ize Iyamu's turf - Shaibu is 10 times this popular in Edo North - Tinubu wont like this video

because the story Osho painted to him is that everyone hates Obaseki - Buhari sef wont find this funny because Osho fvcked up

Even if u lie here on nairaland about Ize Iyamu being popular - after seeing this video you wont be able to lie to yourself

This is not a rented crowd standing in one place chanting and after filming they collect money - this is a moving train and support everywhere

I DARE IZE IYAMU AND OSHOMOLE TO DO THIS TYPE OF STREET WALK AND U GO HEAR WETIN HAPPEN grin oya grap pop corn and enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ551RFYILA
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ogbonti: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Monday60655:
Oshiomhole and fake pastor Ize Iyamu won't sleep this night.

for where they already know they goofed - especially Oshomole - he has no message apart from - I buy toyota- I cant advertise mercedez benz grin

4+ 4 oooo torgbaaaaa ooooo e must to gbaaaa - gbaaa gbaaaaa gbaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ogbonti: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2020
AFONAMARO:

You mean he hardly loses a fight like the one (National Chairman of APC) he won?

You guys are comedians!

i beg no mind dem o jare - Oshomole that Mr ASHAWO fvcked up and down at his ward grin grin grin grin grin grin and made him a no ne ntity in a party he was the national chairman - the hero of all this is Mr Ashawo of Etsako - what a man - what a name - ASHAWO THE GREAT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Monday60655(m): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2020
ogbonti:

for where they already know they goofed - especially Oshomole - he has no message apart from - I buy toyota- I cant advertise mercedez benz grin

4+ 4 oooo torgbaaaaa ooooo e must to gbaaaa - gbaaa gbaaaaa gbaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're there jare! Obaseki is a goal.
How can a real man take his own spit back? Such a person is Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by laykman(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2020
omonaijiria:

Heyaaaaa pele.

You will be Alright very soon.

By the way, have you obtained your form.

The form is still available

One of the greatest strategist in ancient Chinese, and worldwide even could get in between a hooligan's legs, and you still doubt this man? Hhm.. Fear him o. Fear what this man can achieve if he sets his mind to it. Getting here wasn't luck. He worked his ass off from the scratch, and is probably the only politician who didn't just pop out of one corner, but instead, charted a course for him self. He knows his destination. While he might not be king himself, this man will be Nigeria's greatest king maker. Mark my words.... Except he meets death shaa

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Evercurious(f): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

3 letter word and 5 letter word ma the same? Abeg use your head well.. no waste am
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ogbonti: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Monday60655:

You're there jare! Obaseki is a goal.
[b]How can a real man take his own spit back? [/b]Such a person is Oshiomole

he is shameless - AND i just want to believe Oshomole was not threatened to support Ize Iyamu because no man in his right senses will do what

Oshomole is doing right now - Instead of campaigning for POI he is spending all his time apologizing, kneeling and rebutting all he said 4 years ago

Thats too much hassle meeeen - I do not envy Osho right now - I believe he is secretly regretting why he fought Obaseki

He lost his national chairmanship of APC, he lost his wife, he lost his respect, he is a persona non grata in Aso Rock and now he is kneeling down to

every id i ot on the street so he can have a lifeline to feed himself after being banished from the APC secretariat Abuja

all those praising Oshomole here - DO YOU GUYS HONESTLY think if OSHO was still the national chairman of the APC - he will be kneeling down like

a primary 3 recla ci tr ant begging for forgiveness everywhere ? whoooosai - the man don cast, no level again - him dey chop life since, now life don

chop am - he is now a common errand boy of IZE IYATHIEF grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Monday60655(m): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2020
ogbonti:

he is shameless - AND i just want to believe Oshomole was not threatened to support Ize Iyamu because no man in his right senses will do what

Oshomole is doing right now - Instead of campaigning for POI he is spending all his time apologizing, kneeling and rebutting all he said 4 years ago

Thats too much hassle meeeen - I do not envy Osho right now - I believe he is secretly regretting why he fought Obaseki

He lost his national chairmanship of APC, he lost his wife, he lost his respect, he is a persona non grata in Aso Rock and now he is kneeling down to

every id i ot on the street so he can have a lifeline to feed himself after being banished from the APC secretariat Abuja

all those praising Oshomole here - DO YOU GUYS HONESTLY think if OSHO was still the national chairman of the APC - he will be kneeling down like

a primary 3 recla ci tr ant begging for forgiveness everywhere ? whoooosai - the man don cast, no level again - him dey chop life since, now life don

chop am - he is now a common
errand boy of IZE IYATHIEF grin grin grin grin

Louder Louder please. Increase the volume.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Anambra1stS0n: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
Yoruba come and see campaign Edo is Biafra and not ewedu
[/s]
Use your common sense
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by wiseoneking: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

You only TRUST in rigging? Mgbo?
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by akigbemaru: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2020
omonaijiria:

28th July, 2020

The unprecedented crowd which received the deputy governor of Edo state, and running mate to Governor Godwin Obaseki ahead of the September 19th, 2020 gubernatorial election in Edo state, has indeed sent cold shivers down the spine of the failed APC and it's candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, as the chanting of " You don win" Obaseki All the way" "4 +4" " No vacancy" particularly in Agbede, the ancestral home of the deputy governorship candidate of the failed APC, Mallam Gani Audu, is indeed a clear pointer to the fact that PDP has won the election.

The Sheriff and political enigma, who is very humble, charismatic and very unassuming, was given a very warm reception by the entire Edo north as the event reminded us of the triumphant entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem.

Notable APC members, who could not hide their feelings, were seen making automatic switching to the winning team( the PDP), and the Obaseki- Shaibu project.

In his address at his country home in Jattu, he thanked the mammoth crowd for believing in the collective project of taking Edo state to the next level, as he reeled out the Scorecard of the present administration, and called for a collective effort towards ensuring the retainership of Obaseki and his humble self, Rt. Hon. Philip Shaibu to continue the good works in the state

Vote Obaseki-Shaibu
Vote Continuity
Vote PDP
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ArticleBeast: 2:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

You and your family may be slaves in lagos to your Bourdillon slave master but in Edo we are princes.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Geeoriginal: 5:22am On Jul 30, 2020
ogbonti:

please I know the video is long - just watch from 23:47 minutes to the end and tell me the people want Osho or Ize Iyamu -

hmmmm - tell me Obaseki bribed all these people or rented these market places and the streets and all the people running after Shaibu in Benin

This is Benin ooooo - Ize Iyamu's turf - Shaibu is 10 times this popular in Edo North - Tinubu wont like this video

because the story Osho painted to him is that everyone hates Obaseki - Buhari sef wont find this funny because Osho fvcked up

Even if u lie here on nairaland about Ize Iyamu being popular - after seeing this video you wont be able to lie to yourself

This is not a rented crowd standing in one place chanting and after filming they collect money - this is a moving train and support everywhere

I DARE IZE IYAMU AND OSHOMOLE TO DO THIS TYPE OF STREET WALK AND U GO HEAR WETIN HAPPEN grin oya grap pop corn and enjoy!!!

Look man, I do not care who won election in Edo, I am not living in that state. Nigerian politicians are the same and the parties are not better than each other. My major point is that, the poster was wrong campaigning for a candidate on Nairaland and the moderator is even worse for pushing such to the front page. It is one thing to tell us about the campaign that Shaibu did in Edo, it is another thing to begin to give your opinion and be telling people to vote PDP. Such is allowed in the comment section like you are doing with your video.
If Obaseki remains in APC maybe you will tell us to vote APC. They are all no principle politicians looking for the betterment of their pockets.
If you like vote Obaseki, if you like vote Ize-Iyamu at the end of the day, it will make very little difference in the lives of Edo people. I only pity you guys running up and down in the name of a party. Until Nigerians orientation changed, no difference in what the parties can get done.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by omonaijiria: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2020
iyatrustee:
Why him come dress like Oshio baba?

He's a comrade former nans President
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by BluntNigerian: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2020
This Fayose pattern is blatantly outdated.. Where were you all these while?? Why are you buying corn along the road now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / 2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.