Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life (292 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Something Very Bad And Unhygienic Is Happening In Our Food Markets. / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by tega2luv(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is unusual for me but my dear fellow nairalanders and healthlanders, I think it's better we hear advice from our healthlanders..

My little experience in recent times is that back in the days when one consume beans he/she tends to drink alot of water through out the day but personally that urge to drink water these days has disappeared.

Am a lover of beans and my recent experience got me so worried if truly am still eating beans or eating something else, if anyone has noticed this recent occurrence you can comment to show am not the only one noticing this.

They say HEALTH is WEALTH how come our people have started feeding and selling to us chemicalized food, if they succeed in killing innocent people all In the name of making fast money, who now buys their chemical when everyone is eventually gone.

An elderly man once told me and I quote him "WHAT WE TAKE IN AS FOOD EITHER DIG US OUR EARLY GRAVE OR BUILD US TO LONG LIFE"

That man really old and strong I like be like am but am getting scared bcux all i eat these days are chemicalized foods cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please share your experience with other foods too and how we can over come this endemic...over to our healthlanders
Your guidance is highly needed.

Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by Joyfulgal: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
I thought though
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by tega2luv(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nor be joke oooo
Joyfulgal:
I thought though
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
I wonder o
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by psucc(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
You are quite observant.

These days, we lost everything about our food.

May be the beans is also "Made in China".
Lolssssss
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by qwertyboss(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmnm!
Na pesin wey see food chop dey check whether na chemical he eat or medicine...
May God see us through!
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by Kaolaniyi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eating too much fast food and junks food is easier to kill someone may God help this generation
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by Joyfulgal: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
tega2luv:
Nor be joke oooo

I meant my thought though. You are not alone. I keep wondering the why increasing cases of cancer. Imagine the chicken we consume, 2 months old birds with excess hormones injected in them.

Secondly palm wine. I love palmwine but the sellers always alter the taste with sugar. Some go as far as swearing.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by tega2luv(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2020
It's really not funny make God help us...these days people no longer live up to 90years, 50,60 start dying like fowls
Joyfulgal:

I meant my thought though. You are not alone. I keep wondering the why increasing cases of cancer. Imagine the chicken we consume, 2 months old birds with excess hormones injected in them.

Secondly palm wine. I love palmwine but the sellers always alter the taste with sugar. Some go as far as swearing.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Food...are We Eating To Our Grave Or To Long Life by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2020
You are very correct. Even rice is not left out. Hardly can you find cooked rice that can stay unspoilt overnight. Almost all the foods including fruits and vegetables, we consume are fertilizer laden. Organic foods are damn too expensive.
For me, I don't consume any processed food. The everyday foods I eat are already "poison" alone, how much more processed foods.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSE: Another Lies To Deceive The World By Billgate And Google / How To Cure Eczema On The Face Naturally At Home Without Stress / Yes, Your Teeths Can Kill You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.