Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) (46403 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Ogaonos: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Dande55:

Feminism isn't misandry.
I can be a misandrist but not feminist
d ferminist actions of nwadays is all about ladies gaining power over men Nd nt gender equality really.compare to ferminist of olden days.there issue facing women DT they don't seek solution for like having shelter apartment homes for widow, having a food bank for widows.not for profit food market for widow,having farmland to lease for ladies to farm.fighting for constitution duties for 1st lady of d country.so DT budget can be pass to her office to build,renovate Nd pay salaries of women/child hospitals,girls school across d country.d same goes to state governor Nd local govt wives.but wat will see is talk talk Nd attack on men.if u notice ferminist have Neva talk about d ministry of women affairs what rili is there duties Nd how much is their budget Nd hw well are they using these budget plus fund given to them.why because they hate men Nd want us to pay for d sins of our fathers wickedness to our mothers.is a kind of revenge thing.na is a scam.widow suffer alot in terms of feeding.some wher to stay because she was on rent before hussy pass on.nd u knw pple only contribute for burial after DT d widow Nd her children are on her on .only God DT her saviour.these d reality

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by NNAMDIII(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
most of the rape accusations are true,some just lack evidence
you'll still blow ofe
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
let me see ur picture, beautiful thing.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by lexy2014: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

How do you know that the account is owned by a Canadian?

Why does she have many Nigerian followers?

How do u no that d account isn't owned by a Canadian? If u could come to d conclusion that she has many Nigerian followers, y Didn't u take d liberty of reading her bio page b4 asking of d nationality of d account holder? How much is d "many" u referred to? Did interview d "many Nigerian followers" to no if they are Nigerians?
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by GIdiata(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Dande55:
Feminism isn't misandry. I can be a misandrist but not feminist
All female Feminist are Misandrist not all Misandrist are Feminist grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by lecturer50(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
There is something I need to ask ladies here.

A woman told me that if a male/her boyfriend ask her "Let us have sex", she will be very angry and will leave him.

But if in the process of being together, a man starts removing her cloths even when she refuses, and then sleep with her,

she will love the man more afterwards.

She said women hate to say the word "Yes" whenever a man demands sex.

She said that no woman can ever give her CONSENT if she truly wants to enjoy the sex.

As in, a woman can only enjoy sex if it happens without her CONSENT.

If she says "Yes", it is because she wants something from you like money, job etc in exchange for the sex

But she would not enjoy it.

But for her to enjoy sex, it must be without her consent.

Why then do women shout rape whenever a man sleeps with them without their verbal "CONSENT"?

Please women I need a clarification on this.

I am so confused.

You ask her for sex, she will not like it , but want you to take her without her consent.

You take her without her consent, she says you have raped her.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Truetalk3139:
Truetalk3139 your mummy is here
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Ogaonos: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:

I wish u made sense....

Seriously...

Some ladies just wants to subdue... The see men as obstacles...

Many just want men as slaves under them... Things u can do anyhow with...

I think America govt esp democrats Nd d media are using human rights Nd democracy to control us.instead of teaching us democracy which is their purpose.is high time pple in third world countries need to understudy democracy well Nd d technical knw how of imposing true democracy.so DT we can have democracy in our own ways.usa is dictating democracy Nd human rights laws to us.i would be suprise if they force us to legalise beastality/incest marriage
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2020
angelfallz:

Feminism is misandry.... it has always been.
Stop spreading misinformation.
Feminism is not misandry they are separate so stop yarning nonsense
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by elunico: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2020
eni4real:
There is a thin line between toxic Feminism and Madness!!

I hope you'all don't start aborting your male fetuses because you just hate anything masculine!!

Accepting false rape accusations?? shocked shocked

Here

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
you didn't make any sense either,most of you men do not understand the concept of consent,you don't even know when you rape a lady.Go read more on consent so as to avoid being called out later
seriousness cannot be found in ur point
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by HornyTave: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2020
I need a woman or anybody to tell me how women have been ' systematically oppressed ' cause I don't understand how they're oppressed o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Kingrefreshed: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Fokosobo:
According to the lady @Emillyswaven on twitter, she said if a woman accuses you of rape, even if you didn't do it, you shut up, and accept the charges because women have been systematically oppressed for years and you giving up some years of your freedom doesn't compare to the oppression they've been through.

https://twitter.com/EmillySwaven/status/1286466221764939777?s=09

Alpha Feminist
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by WizzyVine: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
She just made it clear that some rape allegations are actually false.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by ifyy07(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
lecturer50:

A woman told me that if a male/her boyfriend ask her "Let us have sex", she will be very angry and will leave him.

But if in the process of being together, a man starts removing her cloths even when she refuses, and then sleep with her,

She said that no woman can ever give her CONSENT if she truly wants to enjoy the sex.

If she says "Yes", it is because she wants something from you like money, job etc in exchange for the sex

Why then do women shout rape whenever a man sleeps with them without their verbal "CONSENT"?

I am so confused.

You ask her for sex, she will not like it , but want you to take her without her consent.

This is true I once told my su gf say I no fit hold body again say girls dey disturb me make we do the do..she just friend zoned me o, women are something else
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Slynation(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rubbish..... Sense is very very far away from her
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by lecturer50(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
ifyy07:

This is true I once told my su gf say I no fit hold body again say girls dey disturb me make we do the do..she just friend zoned me o, women are something else
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by OneMillionBoys(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
She's very stupid! How would she feel if her son is accused wrongly?
Your type is rare. I love you
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by selemempe: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
actually most 'rape' are consentual sex that the woman later regreted
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by 4Play(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nobody has quite worked out that this is a parody twitter account. Guys here are too busy indulging in fake male victimhood, always looking for evidence that women are going around falsely accusing men.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by 4Play(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
lecturer50:

I am so confused.

You sure this "woman" you talked to is not Bobrisky or perhaps a figment of your imagination?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by TGMISKY(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
I guess she doesn't have a son, brother, boyfriend/husband and/or father. Or maybe she's just senseless
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by hgnbello(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Are u kidding me �

Interesting
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Ellasure: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:

she is not only stupid but also with a twisted brain.

news reports have it that majority of the protesters in USA state of Oregon are women. most of them don't have husband, no children, lesbian and drug addicts. they don't have any hope in life again. going about damaging properties and police officers.

so don't be surprised with this person. she is gonna.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by fredoooooo: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Eleribu grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by fredoooooo: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Na Psycho
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
False rape accusation is bad and wrong.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by legionISproteus: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
dingbang:
Since it is proven that karma is on social media, this young woman will be served by regretting what she posted.
She would claim her account was hacked
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by womenareapes: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:

I wish u made sense....

Seriously...

Some ladies just wants to subdue... The see men as obstacles...

Many just want men as slaves under them... Things u can do anyhow with...

1 Corinthians 11:8-9 ESV
For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nairaland men, why are you guys abusing and cursing her upandan? Una see white woman wey una dey pray for since, complain don come. What do you guys really want? Imagine if it was a Nigerian lady that twitted this. By now, all hell would have been let losed.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Thattallgirl(f): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
OneMillionBoys:

Your type is rare. I love you
I love you too (agape love cheesy )
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Thattallgirl(f): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ellasure:

she is not only stupid but also with a twisted brain.

news reports have it that majority of the protesters in USA state of Oregon are women. most of them don't have husband, no children, lesbian and drug addicts. they don't have any hope in life again. going about damaging properties and police officers.

so don't be surprised with this person. she is gonna.
Yikes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.