Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! (465 Views)

Ladies, Run For Your Live If You See Any Man That Sucks Orange Like This / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by 360clips: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
This country is absolutely useless! There's absolutely nothing In this rubbish country! Nothing can ever work here! Na just suffering to suffering. This people in this shithole love poverty. They love to suffer. I so regret being born in this zoo! I hate this country!

2 Likes

Re: To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by Jerkbaba: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
360clips:
This country is absolutely useless! There's absolutely nothing In this rubbish country! Nothing can ever work here! Na just suffering to suffering. This people in this shithole love poverty. They love to suffer. I so regret being born in this zoo! I hate this country!
na buhari monkey cause all this.
Re: To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by Donotread: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
speak for urself

1 Like

Re: To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
360clips:

ask yourself these simple questions:
- do you believe everyone in Nigeria suffer?!
- why the mega rich (like Dangote etc) dont leave Nigeria for good, if the place was so bad?
- why the business owners (all around you) dont leave Nigeria for good, if the place was so bad?
- why the people with decent jobs (all around you) dont leave Nigeria, if the place was such a hell hole?

instead of blaming Nigeria for your problems, find a solution and be merry, because many are happy/successful (in their own rights) in Nigeria.

BTW: if you are one of them religious fools who are waiting for baba's call (while being a lazy youth) then equally blame your god for your misery, and certainly not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by LawyerGodwin(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
360clips:

If this is true how come people are successful in Nigeria? This is a question you need to ask yourself. It is not about the country, it is about you.

All your yammerring just shows how you are depending on the government for your survival. I see you are not taking responsibility for your life. Passing the buck from one blame to another fault.

There are many self-made Millionaires in Nigeria from totally poor backgrounds with no connections. How did they make it? Was it not in the same Nigeria.

It is not about the country, governance, corruption, and policies, it is all about you. You have to take your life in your own hands.

The first step to failure is to believe that nothing can ever work.

Hope this helps.

Kindly learn more from my videos

Successful Business Post Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF0dmMcDKQk

7 Success Habits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTCkZKQ1I14

Failure is the path to success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJJSKxFh-M

1 Like

Re: To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by LawyerGodwin(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
360clips:

If this is true how come people are successful in Nigeria? This is a question you need to ask yourself. It is not about the country, it is about you.

All your yammering just shows how you are depending on the government for your survival. I see you are not taking responsibility for your life. Passing the buck from one blame to another fault.

There are many self-made Millionaires in Nigeria from totally poor backgrounds with no connections. How did they make it? Was it not in the same Nigeria.

It is not about the country, governance, corruption, and policies, it is all about you. You have to take your life in your own hands.

The first step to failure is to believe that nothing can ever work.

Hope this helps.

Kindly learn more from my videos

Successful Business Post Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF0dmMcDKQk

7 Success Habits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTCkZKQ1I14

Failure is the path to success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJJSKxFh-M
Re: To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by Jerkbaba: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! by Razzness(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Dangote, otedola and other ppl excelling in thier field say hi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Promise Men Make To Woman But They Rarely Keep (you Won't Believe Number 1) / Pharmacist Dies During Sex Romp With A Sex Worker In Lagos Brothel / Davido Sends His P.A Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.