Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 (8539 Views)

Ugwuanyi Approves Release Of Enugu Civil Servants’ 2021/2022 Promotion List / Enugu Civil Disturbances: Ugwuanyi Promises To Get To The Root Of The Matter / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by Sunriserealtors: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Good
Small small our life will return to normal
You all will make money and come and buy Land
God will bless us all
All we lost in this pandemic, we will recover it ten times.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by Teejay13(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Better for all!

we can sit down, fold our arms and allow the economy to capsize.

The only thing is just to make sure NCDC guidelines are observed in all sector.
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by sanyablaze(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2020
You sure say them go still remeber road that leads them to work
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by GreatGod2020(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Where are u moving from
Southwest.....
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by mamotalk: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
jidamsel43:
These Governors are not aware that third Covid-19 scam has been exposed.

EFCC chairman! Efcc chairman!! efcc chairman!!!

prepare your prosecuting file tagged Covid-19 embezzlement.
EFCC? if you no know, EFCC don go moribund under APC/Magun/Malami
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by frozen70(f): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
GreatGod2020:
I'm thinking of moving to Enugu ....Hope there is job or business opportunity there.

Why Enugu

What do you intend to do there

Where are you presently
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by GreatGod2020(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

Why Enugu
What do you intend to do there
Where are you presently
I'm in Ekiti presently.
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hope there's no going back on this, don't call people to resume , then chase them out after 1 week.
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
GreatGod2020:

I'm in Ekiti presently.

Have you finished mining all the skulls in Ekiti? Only coal is available in Enugu.

Please stay back.
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by frozen70(f): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
GreatGod2020:

I'm in Ekiti presently.

Think twice

You only gave me one answer out of three questions
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by asanwafo: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tobichuks08:
Gburu gburu pay primary school teachers since Feb even in the midst of Corona
Is that an achievement?
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by murmee: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I dunno why that pointing governor has refused to open churches and mosques
And also cancel alternate days for sellers of edible and non edible products. Thing is causing traffic congestion and crowding on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays!
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by GreatGod2020(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
quentin06:

Have you finished mining all the skulls in Ekiti? Only coal is available in Enugu.

Please stay back.
Lol........that coal in Enugu is still something if I can get opportunity to enter there.
For Ekiti nothing much.......
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by GreatGod2020(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

Think twice
You only gave me one answer out of three questions
Yes, I know. Are you a fellow....
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by Tobichuks08: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
asanwafo:
Is that an achievement?
is what an achievement?
He needs to pay those teachers, primary schools are the basic education foundation yet he ignored them. It is wickedness and stupidity on his path.
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by Coldfeets: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Looks like these ones are also tired of the scam.

I only pity the lazy workers who will not like this news at all.
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
GreatGod2020:

Lol........that coal in Enugu is still something if I can get opportunity to enter there.
For Ekiti nothing much.......

Try to marry one of them Enugu queens you will have access to all their lands.
Re: Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 by GreatGod2020(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
quentin06:

Serious.... lol, I guess you are from Enugu. maybe I should start from you. Well my plan is to go and exploit the land.
quentin06:

Serious.... lol, I guess you are from Enugu. maybe I should start from you. Well my plan is to go and exploit the land.
quentin06:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Advocates Videoconferencing Software For Nigerian Courts / How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria / Abia Central: I'm The Best Candidate, Onuigbo Declares As He Joins Senate Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.