Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

T) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T) (1175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2020
G
Re: T) by MrSensor(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2020
It's obvious you are a gay. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: T) by dayleke: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2020
You want it...
Your heart desires it...
Then go for it.....

What's stopping you na?
Re: T) by konkonbilo(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2020
I tot you said you were a changed person. So you still be GAYbriel angry

3 Likes

Re: T) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2020
GAYbriel lipsrsealed
Re: T) by ArticleBeast: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Na today una know say Durentt na gay. Na one gay for oshodi. More pampers to your leaky butt.
Re: T) by HuntSon(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrSensor:
It's obvious you are a gay. Nonsense.

And it's obvious you're obsessed with gays...

Not you calling yourself hetero but arriving here before the gays undecided
Re: T) by HuntSon(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Na today una know say Durentt na gay. Na one gay for oshodi. More pampers to your leaky butt.

The first thing they wrap around their head when they hear "gay" is the sex, and it makes me wonder if they're secretly interested cheesy

The hetero rule that women are for sexual gratifications alone doesn't apply homosexual relationships bro wink
Re: T) by HuntSon(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
NiklauseFred:
GAYbriel lipsrsealed

Calling someone gay when they're one is now pointless and outdated.

Why are you here if you so loathe the gays?? Or is there something you not telling us?? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T) by ArticleBeast: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
HuntSon:

The first thing they wrap around their head when they hear "gay" is the sex, and it makes me wonder if they're secretly interested cheesy

The hetero rule that women are for sexual gratifications alone doesn't apply homosexual relationships bro wink
Are you also gay? Lemme wish you more pampers too
Re: T) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
HuntSon:

Calling someone gay when they're one is now pointless and outdated.

Why are you here if you so loathe the gays?? Or is there something you not telling us?? cheesy

What are you insinuating?

Re: T) by HuntSon(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Are you also gay? Lemme wish you more pampers too

Stale! Go stalk ur favourite milf on IG...that's if you even have enough data cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Care What My Parents Say About What I Do - Nudist Shugatiti(video) / The most powerful native doctor and herbalist in Nigeria / Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.