Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,276 members, 7,954,091 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume (41588 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by K4daniel: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't get how we reason in this country somebody who is possessed with an evil spirit to kill,steal, and destroy.

You went ahead and join him to his family because you thought he has changed. That's suicidal. Do demons REPENT?

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by favour32(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
mhosqo:
I've got nothing of importance to contribute, other than to ask for the upteenth time:

where in God's green earth is NWAMAIKPE?
Inquire well.Weda e don quench grin
Anybody can quench anytime for Nigeria as the government na sidon look like bingo.
Dem NOR value life except the person na fulani.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by just2endowed: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Mistake??! Do you even know what that term means??!...

Buhari made no mistakes here... He knew exactly what he was doing.

Every security challenge in the North is no mistake neither circumstantial.

That's what I have been saying, from the beginning buhari is a boko sympathiser. That's why they chose him to help negotiate with the government when he was not the president

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by lastempero: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Our soldiers should rise up to this nonsense,ovethrow this God forsaken regime and suspend d useless constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Kuginzi: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
OriOko88:

Its either you're a terrorist or bubu asslicker. Who spares a terrorist if not to kill them. Let's keep killing them so their numbers could reduce.
I guess non of your family members hv not fell under Boko haram bullet bfore that's why u re yarning dust. Oponu.
Pls are u a tout? because I can find a lot of abusive language in your comment. "By there words u shall know them". Iam only asking the above question inorder to gain from people's opinion/experience. On my own opinion, I prefer killing them, because I strongly believe in whoever kill should be killed.
You need Heavy Deliverance
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Aflix(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Kuginzi:
Aside the amnesty programme for the repentant Bokoharam, Is killing them an option to end terrorism in Nigeria?
Yes, it is.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by ifko: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist. The guy is just pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Kuginzi: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Aflix:
Yes, it is.
Thanks
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Edyice: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Bubu LIFELESS DULLARD : Nigerians has fallen mugu on this repentant issue .. very soon we resend them out again grin

Oshibajo ( fake pastor ) : cheesy

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by snowball11(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2020
whytediamond:

When you look for the slowpoke in this kind of thread, you won't see him.

I wish say I fit meet that guy in person.

I know right,.........him for vomit all those rotten meat wey him swallow for belle! grin
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by bkool7(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Albertone:

Which Nigeria??

Do you know how many people has lost their lives while "making Nigeria to work again"?

The way Nigeria is structured now can't work.

People don't see themselves are Nigerians.

They should let those that want to leave to leave.
Let's see whether leaving will change anything.

What we need is for individuals to change
"Let's change the way we live
...the way we see each other.
Our old aren't working.
It's on us to do what we have to do- to survive."
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by perdollar(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Fighting bokoharam is fighting the whole northern nigeria....... President Mohammadu Buhari Jibrin Al Sudan Al Niger
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by RealEzee(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2020
whytediamond:

When you look for the slowpoke in this kind of thread, you won't see him.

I wish say I fit meet that guy in person.
this thread go hard the elerun man to defend grin
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Joshkouture: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Matrimonous:
When this government went about their reintegration program I knew they were making a mistake with the way they went about it.

There was no mistake anywhere everything has been carefully premeditated.
Remember buhari once said a killing of Boko Haram members is a killing to the north.
It's all the Fulani jihadist agenda of 2003.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by beauty7: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2020
These book haram members/bandits are doing their work and going around openly.

I remembered when I was going into Sokoto so time ago, there were so many of them on bikes(like 3 or 4 per bike) and there were up to 200 of such

bikes.

They were well armed with long long guns and they were all driving on the countryside between Sokoto and Zamfara state.

There was a security check point some where on the road and they were just driving past the security points.

Cars were passing on the road and people were all on the road in the different villages that are on the road(Sokoto/Gusau road) which is 205km long.

In some villages, they are there as the government.

They make laws and collect tax. They punish offenders

So Boko haram/banditry is NOT done in secrecy in some parts of the north.

It is NOT a crime in those parts to be a member of book haram/bandits.

It is we in the south that are considering them as criminals.

When amnesty is given to them, they don't take it as if they are criminals receiving pardon.

They take it because the military has the upper hand at that moment.

Immediately their members regroup and are strengthened,they will abandon the amnesty and run off to join their group.

They believe that they are legal soldiers fighting a cause,just like two groups of soldiers fighting each other.

When one group is defeated and surrender, it does not make them feel like criminals.

That is how they consider themselves and that is how they are being considered in some northern parts of Nigeria.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by pman096(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The northern people are the ones driving this nation back in all areas

YORUBA whether you like it or not

We will take our nation back

the day Yorubas stop being "yes sir" people to the Hausas is the day this country will start steering to a good direction
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Joshkouture: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
ifko:
Buhari is a terrorist. The guy is just pretending.

And a jihadist too

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by mosesjida(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
All over the world
Terrorists are either killed or on a death row..
It's only in here that killers are reintegrated back into the communities
To do what??
Continue living normally
Someone who is used to blood and taking human life and u want him to be back normal..
Only about time before the adrenaline starts rushing within.. Rip to the dead
They don't deserve this..it's our clueless so called government.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Fragility6: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2020
[s][/s]
Mraphel:
Bokoharams are animals not human therefore is a bad idea to re-introduce them back to d society.

I blamed this in incompetence of Jonathan and Buhari. Maybe Nigerians will choose rightly come in 2023 by not voting d likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Orji kalu Saraki, Okorocha etc we need better leaders than those people to run d affairs of this country.
[s][/s]
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by wonder233: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2020
You can never see , Madridguy, buhariguy, dansuqi, helienus and all their Yoruba stooges on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by AsawanaDgreat: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2020
What is the way out of all these daily killings?
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by awa(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2020
And to think some folks were here praising their Daddy for such a so called gesture is irritating. Bubu is a phenomenal Failure in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Collins2028(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2020
How Borno gov's security operatives foiled the attack on his convoy Boko Haram Attacks Convoy Of Borno Governor, Zulum, In Baga Boko Haram fighters on Wednesday opened fire on the convoy of Babagana Zulum, governor of Borno State, SaharaReporters has gathered. Security sources said that the insurgents attacked the convoy of Zulum at Baga town. The attack comes three months after Ali Modu Sheriff, a former governor of the state, was attacked by the sect along Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway. At least five persons including three policemen were killed in the incident.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by JordanMichael(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2020
President MUHAMMADU BUHARI well done sir!! You've really done well for the next level you promised your gullibe supporters and Nigerians. But hear this; God will judge you according to your deeds.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Viking007(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2020
For some weird reasons I felt serious anger when I read about the lady whose husband was killed in her presence by BHT. How for goodness sake does this government expect such victims to live like everything is normal with these savages??!!! How??!!! Who cursed this country??!! They are repentant terrorists? Chai!!
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Albertone(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2020
bkool7:

The way Nigeria is structured now can't work.

People don't see themselves are Nigerians.

They should let those that want to leave to leave.
Let's see whether leaving will change anything.

What we need is for individuals to change
"Let's change the way we live
...the way we see each other.
Our old aren't working.
It's on us to do what we have to do- to survive."

If our leaders don't want a change,there is little or nothing we can do.

Are we the ones making decisions for the country?
We voting for a person and they putting another person(rigging) is enough to show our opinion doesn't count.
We complain daily on SARS harassment,poor electricity,insurgency,etc.This shows we want change in this areas but has that stopped it from happening??

Only a good leader can effect a change for others(citizens) to follow suit!

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Brushstrokes20: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2020
The nepotic, redundant, self serving, clueless coupist and cohorts are all shades of FIASCO!

The shithole urgently needs a leader.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Obyino: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria in darkness..God help us
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Tozic: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
From all of us at the rotten meat company
We commend our darling daddy for doing it again

He rarely does that this time around. I fear his account could have been hacked.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Viking007(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2020
wonder233:
You can never see , Madridguy, buhariguy, dansuqi, helienus and all their Yoruba stooges on this thread.
If I curse these group of people, my ban might be till 2050. How does anyone rationalize this madness and still defend it How
Viking007:
For some weird reasons I felt serious anger when I read about the lady whose husband was killed in her presence by BHT. How for goodness sake does this government expect such victims to live like everything is normal with these savages??!!! How??!!! Who cursed this country??!! They are repentant terrorists? Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Ogbeniomo: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2020
l said it before and I'm saying it again:lgbos with thier ipob are not Our problem in Nigeria forget nairaland warriors,the Only and Only problem Nigeria has are core northern Nigeria in summary North are the greatest challenge we have and another problem there is that Our people here in The West are the manure that fertilizer their agenda in politics that's why they are felling superior to us, why federal Governent have not ask ipob for once what are thier problem a group that never kill anybody,would federal gov. do thesame to Western nigeria if such terrorist found here, infact i have joined people that say :One nigeria is a scalm.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Mosco100(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2020
FG should obey God.
“ Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.”(Genesis 9: 6).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) / Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.