Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume (41432 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Equation89(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't know where the brain of the so called security advisers is.
Before any security decision is taken, the future outcome of the decision should be weighed both positive and negative.

Integrating the so called BH repentant into our society is like creating more pain to the people that lost their loved ones. Moreso, the people that lost their loved ones might start planning a revenge thereby causing more harm to the communities involve.

They should always analyse the risk involving when taking this decision.

3 Likes

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by chukwuibuipob: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2020
sad
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by tim1256(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2020
I just like this Ndume, he's very right about everything he said ab3BH
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by xynerise: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2020
That's the plan...
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by 10kgod(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2020
It's well....

Laundry is available.... at your door step for OSOGBO people. check my signature
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria my country they should keep playing politics with people's life.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by EagleNest(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Big mistake by Buhari to grant amnesty to these hardened killers.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by KossyKiss97(f): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Odikwa very risky

Children Educational Tablets available

Functions include:

0)Over 15 already installed educational and fun apps

1)ANDROID 4.4 GINGERBREAD DEVICE

2)RAM- 1GB

3)ROM- 8GB

4)3DGRAPHIC ACCELERATION

5)WIFI SUPPORT

6)3G COMMUNICATION MODULE

7)MICRO SD SLOT(Memory card)

USB SUPPORTED with high speed of 2.0

9)360 degree device rotation

10)Supports several entertainment games based on Android platform

11)Supports various office software based on Android. Examples include word/excel/pdf/ptt

Other packages include

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, and many more

Call or watsapp on 08060291729
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by fraymite: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2020
It's a bad initiative to free so called repentant boko haram terrorists.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Kingrefreshed: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Islie:
Blasts FG over amnesty to terrorists

https://m.guardian.ng/news/repentant-boko-haram-member-kills-father-in-borno-reveals-ndume/

People that kill because of one Imaginary Alla.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Eriokanmi: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2020
ebenhazard:
God will bring perpetrator of the heinous act to Justice
they're dying already. God is at work, can't you see? shocked

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by layzie: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Well-done senator for speaking out. It's a shame spending billions to reform hardened terrorists while their victims are still languishing in IDPs without food.
Double trauma for their victims and the soldiers risking their lives to fight terrorism

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari is Boko Haram. For him to reintegrate wolves in the midst of sheep shows that he doesn't have an idea on how to tackle terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The northern people are the ones driving this nation back in all areas

YORUBA whether you like it or not

We will take our nation back
You are not far from the truth. The earlier the south and middlebelt unite, the better for us all.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by yudee233: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Hope someone will not claim he was misquoted soon
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by FlordFlorez(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Ikem11(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
I guess this may be why the first coup took place. This wicked politicians play games with human lives. And the soldiers pay for it.

A soldier suffer bullets and many of his men die in battle and later apprehend terrorists and the government feed them and send them back to the society.

What a wicked world
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Honestly this is really annoying and a massive slap on the face.. I really think this government has everything to do with boko haram

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Kuginzi: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Aside the amnesty programme for the repentant Bokoharam, Is killing them an option to end terrorism in Nigeria?
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2020
The best is to go all out after them.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2020
"......not that he even apologised to the government. His thinking is that the government has failed; hence they are being pampered.”

This was obvious from the get go.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by StPete: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2020
May all those who directly or indirectly influenced the reintegration of Biko Haram into the Society be killed including their families by this same Boko Haram. Amen

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by OriOko88(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Even fellow apc members are condemning the inept Buhari. Reintegration of terrorists into the community is the most brutal, mendacious egregious own goal a government would ever play. Never heard of such in my entire life. Just like saying Iraq integrate Isis or the taliban back into their community. Arrant nonsense. I wish they shud just kill Buhari now.

Those saying Buhari is d sponsor of Boko haram in those days might never be far from d truth cos this action is d most stupid by any govt.
I expect buhari e warriors and zombies to defend and justify this rehabilitation. Awon elerribu gbogbo

4 Likes

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by cnandy: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2020
They gave them not less than 5 million each.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Mars16(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Be not deceived,God is not mocked for whatsoever a man sow that shall he also reap.
For he that sow to the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption,but he that sow to the spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting.Gal 6:7-8. Since the government won't do what is right and just, God will pay both the government of Nigeria and the so called repentant Boko Haram their evil back if they don't truely repent of their evil ways and turn to God.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Kizzygentle: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Bokoharams are animals not human therefore is a bad idea to re-introduce them back to d society.

I blamed this in incompetence of Jonathan and Buhari. Maybe Nigerians will choose rightly come in 2023 by not voting d likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Orji kalu Saraki, Okorocha etc we need better leaders than those people to run d affairs of this country.
U must be foolish and a buharist for calling out Jonathan. I don't blame you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2020
ebenhazard:
God will bring perpetrator of the heinous act to Justice

I am not sure God has time for our collective gullibility in constantly voting in morons to lead us...

God will favor those whose ways are pure, and have no hand in supporting these people in office...

As far as the entire nation is concerned, we are just wasting prayers!!!

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by emetisuccess(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2020
There is a serious problem. The north is breeding killer beings that would have been eliminated. For the safty of the people. But now, seee what is happening. That means the killing continues.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by OldNairalander(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Gabe427:
we all knew but the people cashing out from insurgency and banditry won't let us progress

imagine terrorist eating 4square meal and bottled water while people in the IDP camps can't brag of one satisfying meal a day

now you release them to the society what did you expect they would become a carpenter or shoe maker
they are used to the life of amnesty and the demon that pushed them to terrorism is still there

it still same demon that would push a terrorist to kill his pops steal his money purchase arms and become a bandit King pin

and he would get special treatment in cash, cows and kind from this cursed government

wo like say make I cry for this country matter

meanwhile ETH no be scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) / Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.