Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume (41592 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Modarun(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Eya, but Borno state gave Buhari 2million votes to continue releasing them nah. Pls they should let the boys alone joor. We hope now the finally believe that Gooduck not BH ?
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by zudozz: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2020
na d kind nonsense wey person dey hear under Buhari..''repentant Boko Haram''!
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Joshkouture:

There was no mistake anywhere everything has been carefully premeditated.
Remember buhari once said a killing of Boko Haram members is a killing to the north.
It's all the Fulani jihadist agenda of 2003.
Hahahahahaha

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Litmus: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
The following is going to sound horrible and, may god forgive me for thinking and declaring it, but soldiers do not have to Take Prisoners you know. One of Nigeria military difficulties is that they are constrained by adhering to principles of responsible military behavior in conflict situations established by bodies such as the UN, WHO, UNISEF and Human Rights. Some of the very powers assisting bokoharam created all of these organizations. Nigeria dare not go all out like the Sri-lankans did because the West would sanction us hard.

But there is always China. And, actually, turning to China would seem as if what Goodlock Jonathan began to do later on with the consequence that Obama’s America help remove him from office.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Litmus: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alternatively, Nigeria could end Bokoharam conflict by bowing to America’s homosexual legalization wishes and concede to France by accepting their French controlled West Africa currency plans. grin Also vow never again to play a role interfereing in the coups and conflicts in West African nations that serve the interest of the West and other outside forces wanting to destabilize these African nations in order to harvest their mineral resources.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by God1stson(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
yenereal:
I don't know what to say. Seeing the person or persons who kill your family members walking alive all because the government says they're repented can hurt for a lifetime. I empathise with the families affected.

However, one thing is for sure: they will be an end to all these no matter how long it take.
Supported. One thing is sure if any of the Buharis' has been a victim or the Burutais' the table would have turned on BH
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by EagleNest(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Mistake??! Do you even know what that term means??!...

Buhari made no mistakes here... He knew exactly what he was doing.

Every security challenge in the North is no mistake neither circumstantial.

No sir! I don't know what the term 'mistake' is, especially from the perspective of you who works in Chief of Staff's office. Please teach me

This deceit will continue until a certain day...in the future.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by broadman20: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Bokoharams are animals not human therefore is a bad idea to re-introduce them back to d society.

I blamed this on incompetence of Jonathan and Buhari government. Maybe Nigerians will choose rightly come in 2023 by not voting d likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Orji kalu Saraki, Okorocha etc we need better leaders than those people to run d affairs of this country.

May God continue to bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Ofiagu(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is Ndume trying to tell the world that the acclaimed repentant terrorists are not monitored in any way?

High profile security risks of that magnitude released into the society with some incentives. The LEAST thing to be done is to place a 24/7 surveillance on them and monitor both when they eat, shit, make calls, pray, play, sleep, wakeup, travel, etc.

In Western countries, if high profile security risks criminals like B.H. members are being released into the larger society; the least they will do is to BUG THEM ALL...
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by akan102: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Bokoharams are animals not human therefore is a bad idea to re-introduce them back to d society.

I blamed this on incompetence of Jonathan and Buhari government. Maybe Nigerians will choose rightly come in 2023 by not voting d likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Orji kalu Saraki, Okorocha etc we need better leaders than those people to run d affairs of this country.
Wetin bring Jonathan name here, Abi you no fit drink water drop cup without mentioning Jonathan? You go get headache O.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by BigTableShaker(f): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
From all of us at the rotten meat company
We commend our darling daddy for doing it again
That suyaman is a pure basterrds.
Horrible death await him.

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tribalism and sentiment is the reason Buhari is doing this. To him, Goodluck Jonathan offered amnesty to his people therefore he must do same to his own.

Chronic tribalists do not care about what's wrong or right...imagine...

Pampering terrorists when the victims are suffering and in abject poverty.

God will judge these leaders oh...

1 Like

Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by urchcoded(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
yenereal:
I don't know what to say. Seeing the person or persons who kill your family members walking alive all because the government says they're repented can hurt for a lifetime. I empathise with the families affected.

However, one thing is for sure: there will be an end to all these no matter how long it take.
but that's exactly what God does too. Killers that repent go to heaven. And if the victims were sinners B4 Dy were killed they go to hell.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Lastmankc(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
I pity any Igbo joining the army now
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by gahyip(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
A monkey never forgets trees or bananas even on suits
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Galapagous(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
ebenhazard:
God will bring perpetrator of the heinous act to Justice
God will, God will, I swear that statement too dey vex me. Alaye if God dey, people like babangida and abdulsalam no suppose dey alive, while idiagbon and yaradua are meant to live longer. Thats what they use to chain you, that fucking religion, it calm ur nerve and anger preventing you from doing the right thing. ##In falz voice## wicked people praying x5 daily and looter father GOs. Nonsense......
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Tonitoniton(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari and his goons are not interested in ending boko or other fulani evil programs. if u people like talk from now till 100 yes Buhari is Buhari. the bokos and other fulani agenda will continue while Buhari remain president.

DO U WANT BOKO AND OTHER BANDITS TO END? IF YES, THEN REMOVE BUHARI AS PRESIDENT. IF U DONT THINK HE SHOULD REMOVED, THEN, STOP COMPLAINING, KACHIQUO!?
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by tete7000(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2020
It's like those thinking Buhari can be retrained and reintegrated into the society
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by Albertone(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2020
bkool7:

Those leaders were once ordinary citizens like you and I

If they didn't change as ordinary citizens, they can't change as leaders.

Wow!
I couldn't agree more.
Re: Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume by themanderon: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
The story of Nigeria. A man steals a tuber of yam he gets sent to prison. A man kills hundreds, he gets cleaned up, treated like a VIP and is set free. I only Pity the soldiers and the unfortunate victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.