Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? (2654 Views)

"Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / Urgent !! Honda Eod Or Toyota Camry 2001 Which Is Better / ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by Patrick33(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Don't mind anyone that says they fix one particular issue 2 million times..the mechanic was obviously milking them of their money...my mum has a evil spirit and the car is dang reliable..it was Naija used although the owner hardly drove it cause he wasn't always around...fast and sound with nice interior...if the evil spirit is well maintained and your mechanic certifies it please get it...if not get the EOD

2 Likes

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by buygala(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Patrick33:
Don't mind anyone that says they fix one particular issue 2 million times..the mechanic was obviously milking them of their money...[/b]my mum has a evil spirit[b] and the car is dang reliable..it was Naija used although the owner hardly drove it cause he wasn't always around...fast and sound with nice interior...if the evil spirit is well maintained and your mechanic certifies it please get it...if not get the EOD

Ahhhhh shocked

May our mothers not have evil spirit embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by PaulH07: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Donedeal1:
In one word Honda Answers value for money.Observed whereby some brands will be freely exorbitant because of our so called believe.Get the direct toks EOD and be asured it's worth it .

But with the differing views, me I don dey think of shifting to a Toks C240 2004 model year.

Benz seems to have a more unified opinion, dont you think
Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by PaulH07: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
buygala:

Ahhhhh shocked

grin
Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by mejai(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
buygala:

Ahhhhh shocked

Amin!! grin
Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by searchng4love: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
PaulH07:

But with the differing views, me I don dey think of shifting to a Toks C240 2004 model year.

Benz seems to have a more unified opinion, dont you think
C320 2005 is better....sweet in the middle

1 Like

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by PaulH07: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2020
searchng4love:

C320 2005 is better....sweet in the middle

Walahi you know what's up! grin

What of a 2008 C300?
Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Don't buy Eod toks it second hand value is zero het the evil spirit take a very competent mechanic buy the cars from area with good roads do your check well the 9ja evil spirit will pay you in the long run. As you can still get your money back even if the car is a lemon when you resell

1 Like

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by PaulH07: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:
Don't buy Eod toks it second hand value is zero het the evil spirit take a very competent mechanic buy the cars from area with good roads do your check well the 9ja evil spirit will pay you in the long run. As you can still get your money back even if the car is a lemon when you resell

Hmmm...but I've been seeing many EODs around naija. It seems to be a pleasant looking ride. I wonder why you said it has a poor 2nd hand value..

1 Like

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by Godson213: 4:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Eod way be like water. If you need money cash put it up for sale early n make sure your interior is neat

1 Like

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by honda001: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
you wil buy eod toks for 1.4 to 1.5 million and after two years of use,nobody will price it for more than 600 - 700 thousand naira if is buy and drive.

2 Likes

Re: Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? by frozen70(f): 2:24am On Aug 03, 2020
PaulH07:
With both of them going for almost the same prices.

Abeg which one make I choose?

Thanks...

I will prefer a tokunbo to any naija use at any given time

No naija good grade will be put for sales

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts / Fuel Consumption / Things I Noticed About Nigerians And Their Cars And Driving In Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.