Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Post Soccer Dreams: Reggiana Captain Quits To Study Business - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Post Soccer Dreams: Reggiana Captain Quits To Study Business (151 Views)

Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports / John Terry Former Chelsea Captain Quits Professional Football / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Soccer Dreams: Reggiana Captain Quits To Study Business by Tenny93: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Just days after Reggiana celebrated promotion into Serie B, their 26-year-old captain Alessandro Spanò has announced he’s quitting football to study business

The centre-back has been in a whirlwind over the last week, as in the space of a few days, he earned promotion to Serie B by beating Bari 1-0 in the Serie C play-offs, got his degree and discovered he’d been awarded a bursary to study at the International Business School in Shanghai.

“I think that destiny plays with our lives to give, at the right moment, some meaning to everything that in difficult moments might seem to be meaningless,” said Spanò in . . . continue reading @ https://sportinglife.ng/post-soccer-dreams-reggiana-captain-quits-to-study-business/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Drop The Link , That I Can Use To Stream Fa Cup Final / Latest Sports Headline News For Wednesday, 12th August 2020 / Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr Exhibition Shelve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.